Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

InstaLurk

VIP Member
Gemma definitely has issues with food.
No, no, no, Gemma lives for food, she sometimes doesn’t even run 12 miles one day, just so she can stay home and have her bestest ever chilli mac and (no) cheese, or lovingly made cottage pie, or very indulgent pizza (pizza is life guys!!), but I make it with a SW wrap instead of actual base, no cheese and a pile of veg, and it tastes just the same guys!! Woohoo, #pizza is life and #wine is life, just look at my carefully measured out 5 syns worth, syns are for #pizzaandwine, am I right guys?! Just off into my (kindly gifted) espa bath, as now I will have to run 24 miles tomorrow morning at 5am, since I plopped on the sofa for ten whole minutes tonight, before a 29-hour work day with a 42-hour drive, but it was worth it cos sometimes you just have to have comfort food and wine, am I right guys?!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 75

Instagrime

Reads books like she breathes air but can’t tell the difference between “there” and “their” 😩🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Swipe Up!

VIP Member
I’m going to comment ....

“I’ve read 18 books. Today. And I’m studying for uni and holding down a job in a nunnery in the south of France that I commute to daily. I make meals (fresh, of course) for 11 people every night and I run an old people’s home in my spare time - usually before I head to my day job. And on a weekend I run ultra marathons usually once I’ve served up the Sunday roast. Also, the Russian false lashes are based on my natural lashes 🙊 🍃

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

Lollipop19

Chatty Member
‘I’m so busy I woke up at 3am after two hours sleep but I still had time to take at least three posed photos and make a frigging bacon, brie and chutney sandwich!!’. Sorry but when I’m super busy, I eat half a pack of hobnobs in the car and dry shampoo is my best mate. I don’t dick about with pumpkin chutneys and a caption as long as my arm.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

SugarQueen

I’m going to comment ....

“I’ve read 18 books. Today. And I’m studying for uni and holding down a job in a nunnery in the south of France that I commute to daily. I make meals (fresh, of course) for 11 people every night and I run an old people’s home in my spare time - usually before I head to my day job. And on a weekend I run ultra marathons usually once I’ve served up the Sunday roast. Also, the Russian false lashes are based on my natural lashes 🙊 🍃
🌿She 🌿would 🌿still 🌿have 🌿something🌿 to 🌿better 🌿you 🌿with.🌿 If 🌿you’ve 🌿been 🌿to 🌿Tenerife 🌿she’s 🌿been 🌿to 🌿Elevenerife 🌿as 🌿the 🌿saying 🌿goes 🌿

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Fineapple

VIP Member
Does anyone remember that time she was in a car accident and took a photo of herself strapped onto the spinal board? 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

eye_rolling_always

Sorry somebody please correct if I'm wrong.

Gemma is upset that she can't do running club.
Gemma is upset she can't go to her favourite spa.
Gemma, who has a pacemaker and is always in and out of hospital due to being a vulnerable adult is about to climb a mountain this weekend???

Good grief. I dunno what's worst watching, the virus unfold or these damn idiots online!

• Heart
Reactions: 32

yellowbrickroad

🌿📖 She reads books like one would breathe air 📖🌿

Please fuck off with this utter bollox Gemma. And then fuck off a little bit more you absolute ballbag.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Binwal21

thought i should just ask!
I’m sorry but this doesn’t sit quite right with me. Message her and ask about the hubby fair enough, but did you have to point her here to read everything that’s been said? I’m surprised if she genuinely hasn’t heard about this site or read it, but if she hasn’t then for you to tell her about it and her read it at Christmas/her birthday/wedding anniversary is just cruel IMO. You could have at least waited until January, or better yet not pointed her here at all.

This isn’t me just sticking up for her because I like her - although I actually do, she’s harmless and one of the least offensive instagrammers for me - I just don’t think it’s what Tattle is about.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 31

Dannie

Chatty Member
I commented a few months on another account that pissed me off. First time I have ever done it as this woman was constantly photoshopping her photos and I called her out on it. She messaged me back a shitty reply etc and then wrote a pity post on her Instagram- Saying that she’s always honest and would never lie etc.

Anyway months after this she posted a picture of herself in a outfit and said her blazer was from Karen Millen- when I have the exact one in my wardrobe and it’s from misguided. However her bedroom still belongs in Harry Potter as the whole room bends when she posts selfies 😂.

You can call them out as much as you want but they will never admit that it’s all fake and bollocks. Pictures taken on different days. Pictures photoshopped, angled, filtered & altered. They seek constant validation and if they have to lie to do it they will. Do we seriously believe that Gemma gets up at the crack of dawn and puts on a full face of make up and does her hair and also goes and makes pretty pancakes on a fully set up white linen table with pretty flowers and then whistles off to work with the birds chirping.
We have seen the pictures of Gemma that was posted on here and she’s a big massive catfish. She’s a attractive girl - just not as attractive as we are led to believe. I don’t for one minute think her account is a true reflection of her life. Every photo is planned and preened to show a life she wants but I don’t believe it’s her true reality.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30

insta(sham)

I have to say that I think her very honest and friendly response makes this site and some of its users look pretty bad! The speculation and stories circulating based on zero evidence have all been blown out of the water in her simple response to a direct question. She has also obviously been made fairly upset by having to read through this stuff.... a lot of it very personal about her teeth/daughter/marriage etc. Whilst the perfection is annoying and we all acknowledge that her life 100% won’t be like that in reality, nobody life matches up to what they put on the gram, let’s be honest. Her #ad content is very limited and always clearly labelled so tbh, it’s arguably a bit unfair she even has a page when the micro influencers thread has been deleted stopping us from discussing people who are actively trying to sell disingenuously but their follower count means they are off limits.
I really don’t like when people get in peoples inboxes and direct them here.... I just don’t get it?

Reactions: 30

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
She’s a fucking arsehole. Pacemaker fitted and a sickness bug yet takes herself out on a run. Her stupidity and quest for perfection have put her in fucking hospital, a total and utter waste of taxpayer money and another pressure on an overstretched NHS all cause she needs to show off.

Total and utter cunt.

Reactions: 28

Comeagain?!

I don't say this lightly. But this woman is an absolute cunt! Self centred to the core. Deceitful and all round prick. Needs that silver spoon taking out her arse and living in the real world with real problems. Something she has little to zero grasp of. Utter bellend.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

notyourhunhun

Chatty Member
#mumlife Oh do fuck off Gemma! Drove 8384747 miles & worked 394858 hours today (dicking about in a Spa, not actual real work!) but spends her evening dipping marshmallows in chocolate & making them into animals for the school party. If she was as busy as she makes out, she wouldn’t have time for this unnecessary faffing with shit, just for likes & validation on Insta. It’s also my LGs Xmas party tomorrow - I bought my contribution & I am not in the slightest bit arsed! I feel a bit sorry for her, this Mary Poppins routine is awfully sad. This incessant need to appear perfect is worrying.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

notokhun

Chatty Member
Normally really like gemma

However today seeing her reaction to all the runs being cancelled I'm disappointed with her attitude.
Yes it's am inconvenience or whatever but if it keeps people safe and saves lives then tough. There is more to life than running.
As someone with a heart condition, her daughter and now her sister I expexted a better more mature response for her. Surely she's understands why this is necessary and can see past her need to upload these runs to Instagram and Strava

Roche22

Shes got to be lying! Who goes for a run when they have a bug? I cant see princess perfect squatting in a bush for a mid run shit 😳

• Haha

Ted1

I just have to say that why would anyone fuckin ponce about so much setting up a table with flowers, candles, mood lighting and all the other shit she uses just to take a photo of her tea. Ffs, mine would be freezin cold and im too much of a greedy bastard to wait for it🤣 These sad twats will do anythin for more likes on a pic. Knobs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26