Slimmingworldxgemx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such an irritation when the rest of her page is so “perfect” the bizarre use of capital letters in her bio. Her surname is missing a capital letter. I know it’s ridiculous but annoys me so much 😂 and she’s woman of the year not women 🙄 View attachment 47891

Yes!!! The lack of a capital B really annoys me. More than it should 😂

It is half term for most schools maybe her daughter is off?
Yep half term this week in Cumbria.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She really overdoes it on the “busy busy busy” facade. It makes you think she’s not actually that busy, she hashtagged “mum life, half term life, work life, home renovation life” in both her breakfast post and her stories 🤨 it’s basically every single working mums life ever except they don’t have the buckets of money she does

Reactions: 6
Gem just LOVES to be the martyr !! She somehow thinks that she is the only parent working full time. She forgets to mention that some of her 5am starts are for a 3hr commute to Manchester to fart about in a SPA trying out new Xmas products. I bet most people would gladly swap genuine stress for Gem's idea of stress. She seems to think that she needs to be this perfect, amazing, stepford wife. I suspect there is not much else going on in her life, other then a relentless quest to be seen as perfect. Mary Poppins syndrome. Like the cake she baked at Weekend, everything just has to be SOOOO extra. If we bake, we make Rice Krispie cakes or Brownies not some amazing Bake Off creation. I bet she's 'that' Mum at school who handmakes Christmas Cards & gifts for the teacher whilst the rest of us grab something from the Spar on the way to school !!

Reactions: 19
Oh my god, those wedding photos!!! Surprised she still has them freely on facebook. :unsure:

I like Gem, but she is very much about painting the perfect picture & life and never talking about how things maybe always weren't so - makes her a lot less relatable, but it is her business & her choice. I wonder if Olivia still sees her biological dad.

Reactions: 3
He’s a teacher so also presumably on half term so you’d think he’d be about when she’s sooooooo busy and needs a hand 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yes its half term here but i think he does kids footy clubs too like full days of it so he prob isnt around in the day. Plus i am sure ive seen he does 121 lessons too

Reactions: 1
The squash gratin for dinner. I’m sure it’s very nice but it’s half term and she’s complaining she’s too busy (arranging pumpkins or cleaning out glass candle holders I expect). For gods’s sake, someone give that poor child some fast food and an injection of fun.

Reactions: 5
He’s a teacher so also presumably on half term so you’d think he’d be about when she’s sooooooo busy and needs a hand 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think half term is different in different areas I’ve seen on insta a lot already broke up my kids don’t break up till Friday I live north I’m sure she does aswell so maybe he doesn’t break up till Friday who knows 🤷🏼‍♀️

I think half term is different in different areas I’ve seen on insta a lot already broke up my kids don’t break up till Friday I live north I’m sure she does aswell so maybe he doesn’t break up till Friday who knows 🤷🏼‍♀️
No she is in Cumbria not far from me and its half term this week.
You are right tho that its different in some areas

The meme she’s just posted 🙄 ‘blah blah actual representation of my life I’m so busy I don’t have time to eat’

Can she duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is her sister going to be living with them? Can’t work out who lives where in that family!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.