Slimmingworldxgemx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really couldn’t. That post today, though. Why lie that you had that breakfast? Apart from she’s probably nil by mouth after Barcelona 🤔🤐 So is reposting old photos to make people believe she’s eating when actually, she isn’t and then try and convince us that she’s lost a stone in no time by “being on plan” when actually she’s just starved herself 🙄

Reactions: 8
Maybe she did have it for breakfast but didn’t have time to dress it all up for a fancy photo. Let’s face it who does! I don’t know how she has time. The green bits are obviously taken off after the photo - who has time for that either? I don’t understand how she does it all

Reactions: 3
Shes a sad duck and not living in the real world. So fake it makes me vom🤮

Reactions: 5
She is EXHAUSTING!! She’s that person who has to be the busiest, always achieving the most, always the tiredest, always being the best..... all to make her life seem super interesting. I used to follow but just got bored of it. Yes she can share what she chooses to BUT she is always putting out there that she lives this packed full life but still is so perfect, makes everything from scratch etc etc. So vanilla, so dull.

Reactions: 14
She is EXHAUSTING!! She’s that person who has to be the busiest, always achieving the most, always the tiredest, always being the best..... all to make her life seem super interesting. I used to follow but just got bored of it. Yes she can share what she chooses to BUT she is always putting out there that she lives this packed full life but still is so perfect, makes everything from scratch etc etc. So vanilla, so dull.
That’s the point, life isn’t perfect, for anyone so I don’t know who she’s trying to kid

Reactions: 5
One day she’ll realise how much of her life she spent staring through her phone and trying to make herself believe she’s happy. The amount of styling/editing I reckon she must spend at least 3 hours a day on it. What a waste of time.

Reactions: 7
One day she’ll realise how much of her life she spent staring through her phone and trying to make herself believe she’s happy. The amount of styling/editing I reckon she must spend at least 3 hours a day on it. What a waste of time.
Yup. This. And that whilst she was pretending to live this amazing life, life actually passed her by.

Reactions: 9
I think she's feeling sad. She doesn't seem to have the zest for life that she did when I first started following her. I know the pictures are always a bit too perfect, and I'm continuously annoyed by the over the top eyelashes for work, but she's put herself at risk for charity so many times, she does get ill, and she adores her daughter so I hope she's ok "in real life".

Reactions: 3
She does not put herself at risk for charity. She does what she does to be a martyr. For herself. No one and nothing else.

Reactions: 20
Anyone else that wouldn’t send that lunch to primary school for a year 5/6 packed lunch?

Where’s the pokemon/minecraft/jojo/zoella.... a hydrate flask with your name on full of salad.

All for kids salads but a yoghurt, fruit, biscuit some cheese etc ? Making her daughter into a mini stepford wife too.

Reactions: 2
I cant help but really like her 🤦🏻‍♀️

Annoying the other day when she posted her daughter had sickness bug day before school but the next day she posted her lunch ready for school, my sons school they have to have 48 hours off from last sickness before going back!!

Reactions: 10
Maybe she did have it for breakfast but didn’t have time to dress it all up for a fancy photo. Let’s face it who does! I don’t know how she has time. The green bits are obviously taken off after the photo - who has time for that either? I don’t understand how she does it all
Hopefully that is the case

Reactions: 1
I cant help but really like her 🤦🏻‍♀️

Annoying the other day when she posted her daughter had sickness bug day before school but the next day she posted her lunch ready for school, my sons school they have to have 48 hours off from last sickness before going back!!
If she had a sickness bug she defo shouldn’t of been back in school it’s 48 hours after the last sickness

Reactions: 6
You’re all 100% right about the martyr thing - her post today about how ‘when will she realise running half marathons isn’t a relaxing weekend’. SHUT UP.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So boring. "Im so busy! Poor me!" You make yourself busy love. Chill the duck out. And editing your life to make it instagrammable can't help, surely.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.