Slimmingworldxgemx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A lot more ads knocking about recently. She’s done one for Le Creuset now. Nothing like difficult times to draw out the greedy tit ones.

Reactions: 16
ESPA are screwed cos all the spas are shut, so she’s been enlisted to spam, spam, spam us all with ads disguised as content, in between running whole marathons in her one hour permitted exercise a day.
Can confirm where you saw the 1 hour a day of exercise? I have only see it say your regular daily exercise (I am training for two marathons within two weeks now) and so have been going out for an hour and a half a day as normally I would go out for two hours at least. I go early and do loops so I am no more than 5 minute from my house. My running club and all forums are asking the same thing and can't find a time limit. If you could help that would be great!!

Reactions: 1
Can confirm where you saw the 1 hour a day of exercise? I have only see it say your regular daily exercise (I am training for two marathons within two weeks now) and so have been going out for an hour and a half a day as normally I would go out for two hours at least. I go early and do loops so I am no more than 5 minute from my house. My running club and all forums are asking the same thing and can't find a time limit. If you could help that would be great!!
I’m not sure there is a time limit tbh, was really just a joke at Gemma’s expense.

I wouldn’t have thought any marathons in the next two weeks would be happening though?

stay safe

Reactions: 3
I’m not sure there is a time limit tbh, was really just a joke at Gemma’s expense.

I wouldn’t have thought any marathons in the next two weeks would be happening though?

stay safe
Sorry way I worded it in October I am doing two marathons in two weeks. Wasn't supposed be like that they were meant to be months apart haha! But I need to keep some miles in my legs!

Thank you for your help though! I don't wanna break any rules and I am not going out for really long runs just like a bit of time everyday!

Stay safe too! Thank you!

Reactions: 2
Sorry way I worded it in October I am doing two marathons in two weeks. Wasn't supposed be like that they were meant to be months apart haha! But I need to keep some miles in my legs!

Thank you for your help though! I don't wanna break any rules and I am not going out for really long runs just like a bit of time everyday!

Stay safe too! Thank you!
Haha, I was thinking, that’s fairly hardcore

A lot more ads knocking about recently. She’s done one for Le Creuset now. Nothing like difficult times to draw out the greedy tit ones.
Despite the fact that on her most recent chilli Mac and cheese post she mentioned both Le Creuset and THG but was adamant that it wasn’t an ad. The current story has ad in tiny white letters in the corner and not at all on the second picture she’s put in there showing them. She’s the worst, so shady with her advertising.

Reactions: 8
It’s becoming obvious that she was always full of ads, she just didn’t declare it and hid it behind her job. I always liked her because I thought she wasn’t about the ad life. It just turns out she is deceitful. Everything that is happening is showing true colours

Reactions: 19
It’s becoming obvious that she was always full of ads, she just didn’t declare it and hid it behind her job. I always liked her because I thought she wasn’t about the ad life. It just turns out she is deceitful. Everything that is happening is showing true colours
So deceitful, crafty Cow.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.