Slimmingworldxgemx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
strategically placed book just so you can see the hospital bed behind it. if I was taking a photo it would be of the front cover only.....oh wait.... I'm not an attention seeker though....

Reactions: 5
I’ve worked out why they are always ill, she spends so much time faffing about getting her insta worthy faffy food pics that it’s left out so long and grows bacteria 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
🙄 oh here we go! Straight out of hospital and cooked a full lasagne meal perfectly posed for Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
🙄 oh here we go! Straight out of hospital and cooked a full lasagne meal perfectly posed for Instagram.
It’s definitely a lie! The photo is in daylight and it’s been nearly dark for four hours now. That’s definitely natural light and not from a bulb! It’s definitely an old photo! She’s such a liar!

Reactions: 8
It’s definitely a lie! The photo is in daylight and it’s been nearly dark for four hours now. That’s definitely natural light and not from a bulb! It’s definitely an old photo! She’s such a liar!
I LOVE detective skills like this

Reactions: 10
Noones interested in the hospital boring bullshit she shares with us. Same tit, different decade haha

Reactions: 4
The book post and to tell us she has another fully stamped Waterstones card, why does she feel the need to tell Instagram that 🤦🏽‍♀️ Oh F*** Off luv

Reactions: 3
Her face on the last post about her lashes. She looks like The Joker. And no way does she buy them all from Waterstones ... it’s like double the price of Amazon!
CFBC6CE6-E613-49A5-AC9E-80087F9B98DF.jpeg

• Haha
Her face on the last post about her lashes. She looks like The Joker. And no way does she buy them all from Waterstones ... it’s like double the price of Amazon!
View attachment 71390
I buy EVERYTHING off of amazon. Except books I read for pleasure. 😂 then I generally buy them out of Waterstones. I don’t know why, I know it’s a pound or so more than amazon but I like the old fashioned way of going into a book shop and spending ages reading the back of the book, flicking through to see silly things like the size of text or if there is any pictures. 🙈 so I’m not sure why we are slating her for this.

not trying to start an argument just giving my opinion 🙊

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I buy EVERYTHING off of amazon. Except books I read for pleasure. 😂 then I generally buy them out of Waterstones. I don’t know why, I know it’s a pound or so more than amazon but I like the old fashioned way of going into a book shop and spending ages reading the back of the book, flicking through to see silly things like the size of text or if there is any pictures. 🙈 so I’m not sure why we are slating her for this.

not trying to start an argument just giving my opinion 🙊
Fair enough and I agree it’s nice to support bookshops. I just believe it’s her lying and trying to make her life seem ‘perfect’ as Waterstones is way more expensive than Amazon. Happy to be wrong though!

Reactions: 2
Fair enough and I agree it’s nice to support bookshops. I just believe it’s her lying and trying to make her life seem ‘perfect’ as Waterstones is way more expensive than Amazon. Happy to be wrong though!
And tbh she could buy half those books in Tesco (my other favourite shop) for 2 for £7 but it doesn’t have the same ring to it as Waterstones...

I really like her page but I couldn’t be bothered to be so perfect all the time. I am a train wreck most of the time. I literally roll out of bed and to work most days and when I come home it’s whatever I can throw together quickly so that I can get to bed sooner, I couldn’t put half my meals on insta as they look like cat vomit.

I started following herwhen I was doing slimming world and I think she’s the only one that I followed that is still successful with SW and as much as she is little miss perfect I really like her!But again that’s just my opinion, I can see why others don’t! Xx

Reactions: 5
I buy my books on Waterstones however I do not feel the need to tell everyone when I have filled my loyalty card. The fact that it’s 10 pound a stamp mean that she has spend a fair bit. No one needs to know this l.

So now she wants to do a 42 mile run in under 9 hours. WTF is wrong with her. It is like she is TRYING to die running !!! The ultimate martyr !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So now she wants to do a 42 mile run in under 9 hours. WTF is wrong with her. It is like she is TRYING to die running !!! The ultimate martyr !!!
Why in gods name would a healthy person sign up for this let alone someone who has a heart problem and has just spent a week in hospital. One of her family members needs to give her a slap

Reactions: 9
Why in gods name would a healthy person sign up for this let alone someone who has a heart problem and has just spent a week in hospital. One of her family members needs to give her a slap
It’s an organised walk/run that happens every May in Cumbria - Keswick to Barrow. Thousands do it each year.

Reactions: 1
I feel like because her sister is pregnant, she’s trying to be the centre of attention? I hope I’m wrong but it’s like she’s gone OTT since her sister became pregnant

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.