Slimmingworldxgemx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Legit thought she was trying to sell me a vibrator watching those stories then.....🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Just a few here, but to appreciate how different she looks, you do need to see the video.

She just looks so much........older. Like skelator. Just really not what I was expecting her to look like. I know people edit their pics and take them at flattering angles, but this really is the most drastic difference I've seen to date.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
She’s a catfish and she knows it hence why she’s not filming head on. Instead she’s filming at an angle where she trying to hide what her face looks like from the front 🙈
The photos you posted is exactly what I was trying to say in my post earlier!!

She has a muuuuuch wider left hand side of her face. It really sticks out. Which is why she always angles to the right. Absolute cat fish!

Reactions: 5
Just a few here, but to appreciate how different she looks, you do need to see the video.

She just looks so much........older. Like skelator. Just really not what I was expecting her to look like. I know people edit their pics and take them at flattering angles, but this really is the most drastic difference I've seen to date.
She looks like quagmire from family guy with her jaw and dark hair - that hair does nothing for her, she looks so much better before

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just popped onto this thread because I KNEW it would have moved a load after those hideous videos! Her smile is clamped shut normally cus her teeth are literally hurrendous and she has a masculine jaw line which doesnt help. They seem to effect her entire lower jaw! The fringe makes her look 678 years old, she has Botox why ruin the look I think her skin looks lovely but as she reminds us every single god damn day she works for spas, has worked beauty counters nd skin care like a Trojan horse 😴😅 she has high end products of everything and don’t get me started on her religious tanning routine on a Sunday (if you know you know, about 27 steps)... I feel bad saying this but you can tell she has no life outside of those squares, requires validation consistently. and I’m sick of hearing her daughter sing even if it is beautiful (please don’t hate me but it’s a bit too smug vontrap family for me) put your phone down and stop showing off! It’s like she’s the only person to have a daughter . Must rush off to whisk some eggs for my french powdered toast at 5am garnished with tinsel 🙄😅. She does entertain me and whoever mentioned about the notorious head strap ambulance incident I remember it well and it’s made me howl thank you! I’m sure it was falling off a horse?!xxxxxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yknow that meme about if someone went missing you wouldn’t be able to find them because their photos are that filtered... if someone had showed me that video without her name on the top left, I would have never known it was her!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m curious as to why if she’s so conscious about her teeth (blatantly obvs she is) why she doesn’t stop buying flowers on a Friday and go get invisalign or similar dental treatment?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just popped onto this thread because I KNEW it would have moved a load after those hideous videos! Her smile is clamped shut normally cus her teeth are literally hurrendous and she has a masculine jaw line which doesnt help. They seem to effect her entire lower jaw! The fringe makes her look 678 years old, she has Botox why ruin the look I think her skin looks lovely but as she reminds us every single god damn day she works for spas, has worked beauty counters nd skin care like a Trojan horse 😴😅 she has high end products of everything and don’t get me started on her religious tanning routine on a Sunday (if you know you know, about 27 steps)... I feel bad saying this but you can tell she has no life outside of those squares, requires validation consistently. and I’m sick of hearing her daughter sing even if it is beautiful (please don’t hate me but it’s a bit too smug vontrap family for me) put your phone down and stop showing off! It’s like she’s the only person to have a daughter . Must rush off to whisk some eggs for my french powdered toast at 5am garnished with tinsel 🙄😅. She does entertain me and whoever mentioned about the notorious head strap ambulance incident I remember it well and it’s made me howl thank you! I’m sure it was falling off a horse?!xxxxxxx
Hahaha yes yes and yes. Good god talk about a cat fish. She looks nothing like her photos? And wow that jaw really is something else. I would walk past her and not even know her. The accent is quite funny too knowing where she is actually from! Stick to photos lady where you can filter the crap out of them and pose like a pro. Her life does seem to be the gram which is quite sad. How old is she by the way? That video really showed up the Botox.

Her hair has aged her miles! She looked better before. And her cheeks? She looks like a hamster. Has she had work done?
She looks so frozen it’s weird.

Alert - she is on her stories talking - with her mouth open! Her mouth opens folks, this is not a drill! It’s as though it doesn’t belong to the rest of her face though, she doesn’t even look like the same person without her closed mouth smirk!
She almost needs to stick to the closed mouth smirk. Gotta give it to her for knowing her angles... especially with that jaw

Reactions: 2
Nope it was a car accident! (Why do I know so much about her life 💀)

• Haha
Why is she talking like she's recovering from a stroke in those stories?

• Haha
The thai vegetable curry is from hello fresh. I should know as i got it yday,just admit it gemma. It aint ur own recipe,trying to pretend she is the perfect little housewife.

Reactions: 1
I can't see anything apart from that weird jawline and those teeth. Not Miss Perfect after all then. Perhaps spend less on flower bluddy friday and get yourself a dentist lass. I also remember the instagram post whilst strapped to a stretcher. And Nurse Spanj rushing to her side. Ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can't see anything apart from that weird jawline and those teeth. Not Miss Perfect after all then. Perhaps spend less on flower bluddy friday and get yourself a dentist lass. I also remember the instagram post whilst strapped to a stretcher. And Nurse Spanj rushing to her side. Ridiculous.
I wonder if she has a phobia of the dentist, she seems like she could afford to have the dentistry work done if that’s what she wanted or even have it gifted from Invisalign which seems to be all the rage!

It obviously affects her in some way as she NEVER smiles with her mouth open

Reactions: 1
The thai vegetable curry is from hello fresh. I should know as i got it yday,just admit it gemma. It aint ur own recipe,trying to pretend she is the perfect little housewife.
She keeps posting hello fresh meals and making out like she made up the recipe! It’s really irritating me

Reactions: 4
She looks far older than 31 or whatever the duck she claims to be🤷‍♀️ Im sorry but her and her sister are 2 fuckin boring book ends. Absolutely botox'd to hell with zero personality, just there to smirk like a grim reaper🤦‍♀️ Off to smack myself in the face for even watching her stories. Ok, bye 🙋‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.