Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Swipe Up!

VIP Member
The kitchen was renovated, the rest of the house was probably just decorated.

She can’t do anything without it being a big deal. Fridays need flowers, every meal a photoshoot, she works 32 hrs a day, she doesn’t just exercise she exercises after getting over a sickness bug while working 32 hrs a day and then does it in full make up.
Maybe it’s because she’s a twin and she’s always fought to be noticed. Or maybe it’s because she’s a twat.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Fineapple

VIP Member
Is she serious with her post about how you’re never too grown up to search the skies on Christmas Eve? Who’s she searching for, her forgotten husband?

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Sozhun

VIP Member
No, no, no, Gemma lives for food, she sometimes doesn’t even run 12 miles one day, just so she can stay home and have her bestest ever chilli mac and (no) cheese, or lovingly made cottage pie, or very indulgent pizza (pizza is life guys!!), but I make it with a SW wrap instead of actual base, no cheese and a pile of veg, and it tastes just the same guys!! Woohoo, #pizza is life and #wine is life, just look at my carefully measured out 5 syns worth, syns are for #pizzaandwine, am I right guys?! Just off into my (kindly gifted) espa bath, as now I will have to run 24 miles tomorrow morning at 5am, since I plopped on the sofa for ten whole minutes tonight, before a 29-hour work day with a 42-hour drive, but it was worth it cos sometimes you just have to have comfort food and wine, am I right guys?!!!
👏 you 👏 win 👏 the 👏 internet 👏

🙊🌿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Gottago

Yes,but just be upfront.you are posting your life,but the bits you think are perfect.
This was never a secret? I’ve followed her for years way before she was engaged or anything and she was always a single Mum, then she settled down and got married so probably doesn’t feel the need to say oh by the by guess what my husband isn’t my daughters dad he just treats her like he is. She talked about it when it was relevant but she’s no longer a single mum and she would probably feel like it takes away from the bond her husband and daughter have by mentioning it all the time. Even If it makes her relatable or not. Get over it

eye_rolling_always

Well thank you for directing me to her LinkedIn.... she has never declared go ape as gifted or in partnership. Jo Malone neither, a lot of them in fact.

You know what, this has truly fucked me off. We were going on previously like she wasn't as bad as the others and only does a few adverts. She is in fact worst because she does loads but never declared them!

She needs to use a new emoji the sneaky snake🐍

• Wow

Blondetech

VIP Member
what was the new thread name we all loved the other day? Something about her loving books like a library but not being able to spell properly haha
‘Reading books like one breathes air but doesn’t know the difference between there and their ‘

I remember it cause it made me howl !!

• Haha

Beadyeye

Her taste has definitely changed a lot since then it would seem.
Do we know how old Gem is??
I think she’ll be 32 or 33 between Christmas and new year? I remember in true Gem style between Christmas and new year she had her wedding, her and her sisters 30th birthdays, a honeymoon to New York, a marathon, a pacemaker fitting, a sickness bug, boot camp at 5am and 24 productions of a Christmas pantomime she was performing in! 🌿🌿🌿
*the last few might not have happened :);)*

• Haha
Reactions: 23

skintsocks

VIP Member
Why don’t we have bingo for her yet? Nutella pancakes in bed with blended oats so you can pretend it tastes ok but it’s actually like vomit, running when unwell, bunny slippers, flower Friday, monkey emoji, her favourite chilli, that peanut curry, “woman down”, espa whatever, dresses with pockets, lashes you can’t live without. Did I miss anything?

• Haha

Paxobeans

Chatty Member
She comes across as very very organised. Wouldn’t surprise me if she plans (and tries on/takes a selfie) of every outfit for the week at the weekend... at ohh, maybe 5 to 10 on Sunday morning 😉

• Haha
  • Heart

Oneforthemoney

I feel like tattle is meant to be separate - don't feel it's quite right to jump in someones inbox pretending to care about them and then posting what they have to say for everyone to read.

• Heart

InstaLurk

VIP Member
Guys!! Please think of the poor, poor SW consultants, it could be there (👀) only source of income, when the reality hits it’s rocking (🤷🏼‍♀️).
Who will tell people to only eat 1.7 slices of crustless bread now, but as much pasta and rice as they want? And normal unslim people have stockpiled all the pasta and rice, what will the poor slimming worldies eat now?!!

🙈🙊 🌿

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

Fineapple

VIP Member
‘And I think I’ll take this... as the prettiest #flowerfriday there ever was 🌸🌸🌿🌸🌿🌿🌼🌿🌻🌿🌼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼

What is this absolute DRIVEL. Flower Friday is not a thing for the majority of normal adults. Stop overusing ellipses, it makes no sense. You are a bellend.

• Haha
  • Sick

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Sorry somebody please correct if I'm wrong.

Gemma is upset that she can't do running club.
Gemma is upset she can't go to her favourite spa.
Gemma, who has a pacemaker and is always in and out of hospital due to being a vulnerable adult is about to climb a mountain this weekend???

Good grief. I dunno what's worst watching, the virus unfold or these damn idiots online!
I know... OH LOOK, AN OVERSTRETCHED NHS STRUGGLING TO COPE WITH A GLOBAL HEALTH CRISIS... HOLD ME BACK WHILE I TAKE MY BROKEN HEART UP A LOCAL MOUNTAIN.

• Haha

Shivers

VIP Member
Why is she so afraid of capital letters?!?!?

Her out of office says ‘During this time i will have no access to emails and i will respond on my return’....they should be capital I’s!!!! And change your bloody surname on your profile to Bosanko not bosanko!

I don’t know why but it really bugs me🤯

• Heart

capriallie

VIP Member
I’d laugh if a cat or a bird got them when they are left on the doorstep, I find it all so cringeworthy perfect bet she’s a little wicker basket to put them in
She’s actually like Bree from Desperate Housewives. “Here have some muffins... but I would like the baskets back”

• Haha

skintsocks

VIP Member
She did indeed say she was having gluten free bread toasted. They are all still putting SW before buying the things they actually need to stay alive. And right now, if you don't need GF stuff, don't buy it. And I'm not on any high horse. I'm one of the people trying to shop for my ill elderly parents, and I am struggling to find the things that their diet requires. There's a time and place for a bikini body and NOW IS NOT IT. *ooh, get me, all ranty*

Doingitforthegram

Chatty Member
Her husband is a teacher, maybe she wants to keep him off social media for that reason?

I always think it's a bit strange when teachers plaster themselves all over instagram on public profiles.... can you imagine if your kid was in keepingkates class and you've seen her flashing her camel toe to all and sundry

• Haha
Reactions: 21

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Their weird smiles are even creepier when they’re heavier. They look like really sinister versions of Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum.

• Haha
Reactions: 21