Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fineapple

VIP Member
She did a 21k run and then decided not to syn her cauliflower cheese. Wow way to unclench Gemma.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

HereForTheLols_

8CFC2E07-6B98-42F9-8F35-FAE2962A31E3.jpeg

Someone’s spent the morning typing ‘quotes about Christmas’ into google haha.

Although this is the same shit year in, year out. Literally I could have predicted pretty much word-for-word we’d get a caption like this. There will be something later showing off about new clothes (probably from Joules) and there will absolutely 100% be a copper tray with a bottle of Moët with fairylights round the bottom of it and some pine combs at some point.

In the spirit of Christmas and goodwill this is my positive contribution = at least she doesn’t hound us with #Ads all day, everyday like so many Instagrammers do and I bet she turns down a lot of offers to do them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

JayS

"not enough hours in the day"
🙄🤦‍♀️🤢
Stop farting around on Instagram if you're so busy then?

• Haha

Beadyeye

Why is she so afraid of capital letters?!?!?

Her out of office says ‘During this time i will have no access to emails and i will respond on my return’....they should be capital I’s!!!! And change your bloody surname on your profile to Bosanko not bosanko!

I don’t know why but it really bugs me🤯
Because she’s too busy to put caps lock on 🌿🌿🌿🌿

• Haha

Heyjude

Gemma is an utter fraud! She’s an absolute Catfish, I saw her in Manchester not that long ago and let me tell you she looks NOTHING like her ridiculously posed photos - her body and face are very, very different. In fact you’d be hard pushed to tell it was her tbh. She looks old and knackered, wears a hideous about of make up and has got crap hair and the biggest calves I’ve ever seen on a woman. Her I’m-popping-out-a-hip pose does wonders for her as does her over-filtered taken from above selfies. She’s a prize lying twat!

• Haha

Cantstandspanj

Chatty Member
I think we need to give her a bit of slack, it may not be because she’s over done it. She has heart problems and stomach/ stoma problems (apparently are due to her abusing diet pills?). It could be either or
I completely understand what you’re saying. But when she’s out running in the freezing cold after declaring ‘man down I’ve had the flu for the entire festive period’ it’s hard to muster some sympathy! The last thing from my mind when I’ve had the cold or a sickness bug is oh let me get out for a run!
surely that won’t help your current ailment never mind the chronic illness that you also live with!

SugarQueen

I’m curious as to why if she’s so conscious about her teeth (blatantly obvs she is) why she doesn’t stop buying flowers on a Friday and go get invisalign or similar dental treatment?

• Haha

Virgin Media Fan

Chatty Member
You’re all 100% right about the martyr thing - her post today about how ‘when will she realise running half marathons isn’t a relaxing weekend’. SHUT UP.
I'm also doing the same half marathon as she is this weekend. No doubt she'll cross the finish line with a new PB, hair and makeup perfectly in place as usual and I'll cross it an hour later looking like a big sweaty mess, resembling something that's just been dug up 😩 fumes! 😂😂

• Haha

Frogfrogfrog

VIP Member
Yes she has annoyed me this week. I work in the NHS so still at work. She is complaining about her races being cancelled and spa being shut!

• Angry
Reactions: 16

Fineapple

VIP Member
A lot more ads knocking about recently. She’s done one for Le Creuset now. Nothing like difficult times to draw out the greedy shit ones.

Cantstandspanj

Chatty Member
Well thank you for directing me to her LinkedIn.... she has never declared go ape as gifted or in partnership. Jo Malone neither, a lot of them in fact.

You know what, this has truly fucked me off. We were going on previously like she wasn't as bad as the others and only does a few adverts. She is in fact worst because she does loads but never declared them!

She needs to use a new emoji the sneaky snake🐍
No wonder her wedding was dripping in bloody Jo Malone candles! It was a giant advert! What a sneaky cow!

• Wow

Lollipop19

Chatty Member
Cos we all eat our soup surrounded by leaves, candles and cream coloured scarves. 🙄
Love this! I now just look at her posts and picture her setting up and realising how ridiculous she would look doing so. ‘Oh hang on, just one more sprig of eucalyptus. And I might change my jumper so it matches the scarf. And if you could just lean over my head and take a photo whilst I cradle the soup. Wait, hang on I need a book. Oh and a candle. Not that candle- a white one. And another eucalyptus for symmetry.’

Ps. You’re not blonde

• Haha

Fineapple

VIP Member
Oh wow we have another knackered mum life post .... get your bleeding hearts ready for this one. Brekky was antibiotics but the daughter still managed to have perfectly pretty curled hair. What a warrior this lady is
She kind of sounds like a mess. Can’t even manage to feed herself properly and constantly overwhelmed by her life which is 1 full time job and 1 school age child.

Corky

All that faffing about at dinner, making it look pretty,standing on chairs taking photos, seriously. If I were away on a break with someone like that, I'd tell them to sit the fuck down and pour them a large drink. Fuck sake, relax chick.

• Haha
Reactions: 15