Slimmingworldxgemx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was always dark and early and she still cooked breakfast and took fancy photos before work.

Reactions: 3
The office Deffo wasn't 9-5 as she sometimes started work at 5am.....remembered her posting about it. Several times.
As long as they do their hours they start when they want. She seems to exaggerate everything so probably that too...

Reactions: 4
Ugh this woman is the absolute queen of the humble brag. Look how immaculate my house is.. look how much weight I’ve lost.. look how flawlessly I manage my life.. look at my new company car.. look how I never sleep and do everything absolutely perfectly all the time.. MAKE IT STOP

Reactions: 20
What is her living situation??
On her latest story it’s a dinner table set for three each with a glass of red wine!
Is she married or separated?
Does her mum live with them?
It can’t be for her sister as she is pregnant!

I need to know!

Reactions: 1
What is her living situation??
On her latest story it’s a dinner table set for three each with a glass of red wine!
Is she married or separated?
Does her mum live with them?
It can’t be for her sister as she is pregnant!

I need to know!
I can’t work it out either!

Reactions: 1
She said she is cooking for people, all very vague (she obviously loves the attention it brings). So likely to be her and two friends 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Urgh SPARE ME! .... ‘Forever challenging perception and raising awareness’ .... I think she thinks she is actually the next Malala or Greta!

No, hun, you just wanted to put pictures up of you in your underwear! If it was about the stoma bag you could have just been fully-dressed and lifted your shirt up just a tiny bit to show it!

Also, the horrendous grammar and spelling mistakes drive me bonkers. Gem - even if you were ‘challenging perception’ it would be ‘perceptionS!’

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Urgh SPARE ME! .... ‘Forever challenging perception and raising awareness’ .... I think she thinks she is actually the next Malala or Greta!

No, hun, you just wanted to put pictures up of you in your underwear! If it was about the stoma bag you could have just been fully-dressed and lifted your shirt up just a tiny bit to show it!

Also, the horrendous grammar and spelling mistakes drive me bonkers. Gem - even if you were ‘challenging perception’ it would be ‘perceptionS!’
The constant ‘...’ in place of actual punctuation drives me mental.

Reactions: 6
The constant ‘...’ in place of actual punctuation drives me mental.
.... followed by some leaves or Prosecco everytime!

This mornings ‘standard weekday breakfast’ too whilst it’s on a tray with cereal and raspberries in separate bowls and flowers in a jar on the tray! She clearly is not working as hard as she makes out (in spas ... not like nurses or teachers working in the grottiest, poorest parts of the U.K.) otherwise she would have no time to prepare things like that.

Also, the three new Joules dresses that she bought for herself when she was meant to be Xmas present shopping, do you think she keeps them all or just posts them to look like she has money and then sends them back?

Reactions: 7
Ah Man, she’s really pushed my buttons today !! Tiredest girl in the world ?! My arse !! It’s self indulgent faff for Instagram & an incessant, narcissistic need to appear perfect that makes her tired !! She wants to try a week in another woman’s shoes, mine if she fancies ?? Two kids & a husband with Norovirus - I bet my eye bags would give hers a run for their money !! Her humble brags & i’m better than you attitude REALLY anger me! She is not relatable whatsoever !! Who’s life is actually that perfect?! We all know hers isn’t, it’s allll for the Insta likes. Sad really. Whilst I’m on one, why is she so keen to make Olivia another perfect little Gemma clone? She’s a beautiful, lovely natured girl, but why does Gem insist on dressing her so perfectly (the way her scarf was tied etc) & having her pose & smile “for the camera” let her be a kid for gods sake !!

Reactions: 18
AND !! (Im really on one now !!) who has the money to waste on bleeping Flower Friday every week!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20

THIS same set up gets dragged out every now and again! All for the Likes-and usually when she’s low on engagement 🤔 yawn. We see you begging for Likes Gemma, now let’s wait for the next Ad or Swipe Up.

Reactions: 2
AND !! (Im really on one now !!) who has the money to waste on bleeping Flower Friday every week!!
I don’t understand why she doesn’t buy houseplants and flowers for the garden. It’d look amazing with the amount of money she spends on something that dies in a week!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.