Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

swipe_up

VIP Member
Hey huns can I have paracetamol as my healthy B option?
Absolutely fine babez, don’t mash it though as the syn value goes through the roof. 🍌
next time you should try a quark and balsamic vinegar substitute mixed with a burger blend spice mix, use my code #cuntface for 20% off.
you’re welcome hunnay

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
I was there through all the scandals

Porky lights 😂
Mugshots going from free to synned.
'Super free' becoming 'speed'
Red and green days becoming EE, people still doing red and green and new people being confused AF.
Blueberries being a free food then becoming speed.
SW bringing out ready meals even though they said they never would.
Aldi bringing out dupes and SW giving them high syn values even though the nutrients were similar 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 27

WhatABore

VIP Member
My friend has just joined slimming world.
She started Friday. She's just told me that her consultant has told her she needs to syn her glucose tablets for her diabetes and also another lot of medication she has in a liquid form!
Her consultant has asked if she can consider substituting her glucose tablets with food that's syn free or low syn instead!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24

JustWonderingIf

VIP Member
Fanks for all your advice on the paracetamol hunz. I'm now wanderin if I should have sinned my covid vaccine?
Moderna and Pfizer are both 8 syns
The AZ is 11 syns cos the solution is thinner and has less filling power hun

If you rely on your immune system hun thats syn free but some lovelies in group didn't do to well with that, but just letting you know babe if you want to fully optimise its something to think about.

Remember to take an orange with you to clinic for some speed afterwards xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Damocles

Chatty Member
Another week ANOTHER restart from snares...

Screenshot_20220411-062603_Instagram.jpg

firstly, if no replies are needed, turn them off.

If you need a reminder, look at your national award, you know, the one you were paid very well for by sw when you won it.

you were sent an expensive planner from the company you have a discount code for that you like to push onto people to make a few quid from, why havent you been using it?

And for me, this is the killer... you have just graduated as a fully fledged slimming world consultant..lord knows how or why but thats where we are... the ultimate selling point you could offer your members is the fact that it changed your life, you were the national mr sleek 2020 for gods sake... imagine walking into group and seeing your before and after that alone would fill me with the confidence that it is possible seeing as a national award winner is my consultant...you've been there, done that, got the tshirt...but sadly, the tshirt doesnt fit anymore does it.

you are the biggest slimming world fraud of them all.

• Sad
Reactions: 22

WhatABore

VIP Member
The main problem I have with this is that none of this has been done directly to Aaron. I get that it’s probably not nice having random people comment on everything you do - but you really don’t need to look. Rise above it for fuck sake.

95% of his followers probably don’t even know what Tattle is - but I think calling people out on a platform you have tens of thousands of followers where you know people will then harass that person directly is a shitty thing to do. Just don’t look and get over it. And maybe try being a better consultant, yeah?
I didn't know what tattle was and then an Instagrammer i wasn't a fan of posted comments from here and the website and it made me join 3 years ago, realising people thought the same as me 😂
I'd say a majority of people have done the same. Been brought over here because an Instagrammer they follow have posted about here

• Heart

rubyred66

Chatty Member
This week in the slimming world group we’ve got our first man who has joined the group and he works in the building trade. Gave his own backstory of eating fried breakfasts everyday until he was actually physically sick of them, diagnosed with high colesterol in late 20’s and was 23 stone. He’s now 19 stone and joined slimming world. He told the group how much he loved swapping the cooked breakfasts for natural yogurt and granola and so forth. What did the consult tell him. Follow the slimming world menu online and fall in love with cooked breakfasts again with a slimming world breakfast with fry light. It got a few eye rolls and he replied that he got to the point of being sick of cooked breakfasts and the consultant was arguing about granola. It’s probably scared him away.

• Wow
  • Angry

NapQueenReturns

Chatty Member
Jesus christ he must have been nose down like a hungry hippo to gain that much in such a short time. Amazed he didn't suffocate through lack of breathing between chewing 😳
Nose down like a hungry hippo, mind! 💀💀💀

No.
he gained back the full 16 stone plus 2 extra stone. He was 33st at beginning of this year.
He was 31st before he lost his first 16 stone.
He has since lost 3 stone this year so is now 30 stone
Which ties in with his bio which says he has 212lb to go, 212lb is 15 stone.
15 stone is his original target to he is currently double that even after losing 3 stone.
He says his original loss is 230lb

If you add his current loss (52lb) with the 212 lb he has to go if he goes back to 15 stone he will have lost 264lb all together.
Showing he gained 18 stone, not just 13 of his 16 back.
View attachment 1198020
Fuck me Carol Vorderman, that sounds like the formula to the answer of a maths GCSE paper.

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
What an utter twat he is!
Maybe all the sw mums and dads should unfollow him to celebrate world book day 😁

No one gives a fuck about his 100th domino's or his mate he drinks cheap wine with either. No one gives a fuck about his flat that still looks like a retirement home where joy goes to die

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Tbh if you're out there synning cold remedies you have bigger problems than the cold.

I don't understand why slimming world bothered to make lempsips half a syn??
They're medicine and contain paracetamol, anymore than 4 sachets a day you'll be overdosing so not really something you can over consume..
View attachment 1033127View attachment 1033128
Yeah huns, it’s not the buckets of SyN fReE PaStA or SW ChiPs for days making you a fat cunt, it’s the fucking lemsips and fisherman’s mates lozenges. JESUS WEPT.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

JustWonderingIf

VIP Member
20220109_203448.jpg

Not sure who he is to talk about 'key to staying on plan' after being back at SW only a week.
Wouldn't think he had gained 18 stone in 2 years the way he's dishing out his tips :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow

JustWonderingIf

VIP Member
Accidently post this on the fopperholic thread so shall post where intended :ROFLMAO:

Why is it with some men on SW the more weight they lose the less they wear
In photo 1 this guys gone from shorts to bollock naked and in photo 2 shorts to a thong.
Calm down mate, the SW insta grannies bigging you up aren't gonna leave Dave indoors just because you've flashed your syn free sausage at them
Screenshot_20220206-212230_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220206-212204_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha