Slimming World #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone remember Fat Girl Slim or something like that? I remember she was doing really well and was quite funny then dropped off the face of the earth
I’m sure the one you are talking about had a wee girl called Jagger? And an English bulldog as she always wanted to cop off with the dog walker 🤣. If so she was mentioned on this thread (or maybe another) and someone said they were local to her and she had gained all her weight back. I’m sure she had genuine mental health issues and I think she was struggling before she disappeared. I liked her account too!

Reactions: 5
Most of the bigger SW accounts are not in it for the right reasons. They bullshit a lot and are solely there for an ego stroke and a spice code. They want to be in the magazine and that is it. If you want to find inspiration you're better off looking for smaller accounts under 5-10k. I find a lot of the so-called honest accounts are not being quite so honest anymore

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The best thing I can advise is find accounts who eat food you enjoy eating too.

I dont eat breakfast so there is no point in me following those who go all out at breakfast time.

Not SW exactly but boredoflunch posts some lovely recipes which are low calorie.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m sure the one you are talking about had a wee girl called Jagger? And an English bulldog as she always wanted to cop off with the dog walker 🤣. If so she was mentioned on this thread (or maybe another) and someone said they were local to her and she had gained all her weight back. I’m sure she had genuine mental health issues and I think she was struggling before she disappeared. I liked her account too!
Yes she was who I meant! That's a shame.

Reactions: 1
I’ve actually found some good decent sw accounts! Thanks for suggestions

Reactions: 2
For god’s sake! Just open a bag of bloody crisps. Probably a third of the calories of whatever that’s supposed to be.
Why do so many sw members do stupid things like this! I have found an account that eats normal food finally!!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.