Slimming World #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would absolutely love to see an update on that one.
Theres a thread on here for jsg have a read there. The thread was locked a long time ago after she removed her insta.
Or just search jsg in search bar. Every couple of weeks someone comes on here and asks about her its getting a bit boring now tbh.
Also if this thread turns into a jsg speculation thread it will end up getting locked like her official one.

1. Yes she was a condescending know it all cow
2. She got fat again.
3. She quit her SW group
4. No one knows for certain how she looks now or what she's doing. there is no trace of her on social media and hasn't been for years.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I was here when those threads were going on, she was a complete pita. She was meant to do a BLM segment and then never came back! She really did need therapy to work through her issues with food. I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s put it all back on and more now. She’ll never come back online.

Reactions: 1
I was here when those threads were going on, she was a complete pita. She was meant to do a BLM segment and then never came back! She really did need therapy to work through her issues with food. I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s put it all back on and more now. She’ll never come back online.
Oh yeah I forgot about the BLM weekly posts she said she was going to do that basically never materialised!

Reactions: 3
Was going to say not my experience of alcohol either. People would save the whole weeks syns up to binge drink at the weekend 😂 or be calculating the best way to get the most alcohol for their syns.

Reactions: 5
Was going to say not my experience of alcohol either. People would save the whole weeks syns up to binge drink at the weekend 😂 or be calculating the best way to get the most alcohol for their syns.
This was exactly the same at my group too 😂
It was a discussion weekly about it

Reactions: 1
I weighed in on Saturday morning and during my tinder days, my dates would involve copious amounts of alcohol and doing the walk of shame into group with the previous evenings clothes.

I lost every weigh in no doubt because I was so dehydrated 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.