Slimming World #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She also married a 15 stone man who is now a 30+ stone man again.
She'll get whatever he she wants because he will know if she leaves his chance of getting a decent woman will be almost 0

Funnily enough, if the two are the same (high likely are) they were slating someone on here while being best buddies with the same person in their comment section which is odd
Didn't they meet at SW? I wonder if their eyes met across the hifi bars 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Didn't they meet at SW? I wonder if their eyes met across the hifi bars 🤔
No Im sure he or she have said they met on Tinder
He mentioned what he had in his bio - some really weird passive aggressive, entitled bullshit like only swipe right if you’re the sort of person who can see past the physical to meet the most kind, caring, generous man etc etc

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Damocles really lost that same energy since being called out eh? Saaaaft
I mean he probably can't be fucked because the rabid, thick as pig tit, live laugh love brigade, have got their pitchforks out and infested his DMs, and mass reported his account. Heaven forbid anyone (and quite rightly so) calls someone out, a *consultant* no less, for lying, and embellishing his weightloss, to the people paying him money for his 'expertise'. The blokes a bleeping sham and a charlatan.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The SW insta huns give SW a bad name. On paper it’s a pretty good diet and well balanced. It just uses tit terminology and like most slimming clubs has consultants that were once members and have no formal nutrition/weight management qualifications. The insta huns tweak the plan to make mad food concoctions. If you want a cake, eat a slice of a real one. If you want gravy, have some bisto and count it.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The SW insta huns give SW a bad name. On paper it’s a pretty good diet and well balanced. It just uses tit terminology and like most slimming clubs has consultants that were once members and have no formal nutrition/weight management qualifications. The insta huns tweak the plan to make mad food concoctions. If you want a cake, eat a slice of a real one. If you want gravy, have some bisto and count it.
I've always said it changed for the worse when it was hijacked by marketing and Instagram

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The "donut" made from a wholemeal bread roll and some blended strawberries was a personal highlight

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
My old club kept pushing a tin of chickpea dahl into a loaf tin as some kind of curried bread. Vile 🥴 Also cous cous cake and sugar free jelly, powdered gelatine and muller light yoghurts to make low syn haribo. The last one actually wasn’t bad but it was so much effort it’s easier to walk to the corner shop and get a bag of starmix 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
My old club kept pushing a tin of chickpea dahl into a loaf tin as some kind of curried bread. Vile 🥴 Also cous cous cake and sugar free jelly, powdered gelatine and muller light yoghurts to make low syn haribo. The last one actually wasn’t bad but it was so much effort it’s easier to walk to the corner shop and get a bag of starmix 😂
I swear they want you to tit yourself regularly and that's the key to losing weight

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I love the curry loaf. It’s so filling and simple and I won’t hear a word said against it! :LOL:

The rest are absolutely rotten though. Far too much sweetener and hassle.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.