Slimming World #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to have a nose here. He gained 13 stone back of his 16.5 stone weight loss? A part of me feels for him really. After 9 months of SW I switched to calorie counting this week and I have to say, I felt I was eating much more on it and not going to bed hungry sometimes either! Not writing off SW just yet... but I did also lose 3 lbs!
No.
he gained back the full 16 stone plus 2 extra stone. He was 33st at beginning of this year.
He was 31st before he lost his first 16 stone.
He has since lost 3 stone this year so is now 30 stone
Which ties in with his bio which says he has 212lb to go, 212lb is 15 stone.
15 stone is his original target to he is currently double that even after losing 3 stone.
He says his original loss is 230lb

If you add his current loss (52lb) with the 212 lb he has to go if he goes back to 15 stone he will have lost 264lb all together.
Showing he gained 18 stone, not just 13 of his 16 back.
Screenshot_20220416-120000_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Jesus christ he must have been nose down like a hungry hippo to gain that much in such a short time. Amazed he didn't suffocate through lack of breathing between chewing 😳
Nose down like a hungry hippo, mind! 💀💀💀

No.
he gained back the full 16 stone plus 2 extra stone. He was 33st at beginning of this year.
15 stone is his original target to he is currently double that even after losing 3 stone.

If you add his current loss (52lb) with the 212 lb he has to go if he goes back to 15 stone he will have lost 264lb all together.
View attachment 1198020
duck me Carol Vorderman, that sounds like the formula to the answer of a maths GCSE paper.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
No.

View attachment 1198020
Jokes aside that's a serious mental disorder he has regarding food. I'd be saving my money for therapy rather than battling slimming world time after time. It must be horrific to be stuck in such a cycle

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Not lost what he hoped so he's saying there must be a 'calibration difference' in the scales.
What a tit.
Screenshot_20220416-140036_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No.

View attachment 1198020
Sorry I was just going by a post on his page but obviously telling porkies it seems!

Reactions: 2
Just had to pop on to ask if anyone has seen swrosssmith's post this morning? The narcisstic, smug twit has put me right off my easter eggs 😒

Reactions: 3
42563B79-FC0C-451D-B916-BF16B59E02C0.png

Is he actually dating this one? The comments would indicate that maybe, he’s not correcting anyone. Sioned would be fuming! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Someone tell him to shave it off and stop wearing sock hats to bed the giant nonce

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.