Slimming World #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen Donna Tackles Slimming World's latest cheesecake post? She is using laughing cow cheese triangles in them. Please tell me I'm not the only who finds it strange...

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Has anyone seen Donna Tackles Slimming World's latest cheesecake post? She is using laughing cow cheese triangles in them. Please tell me I'm not the only who finds it strange...
Taking CHEESEcake to a new level 🤮
I don’t follow the plan anymore but I do use some of my old recipes with actual food in them 😂

Reactions: 4
My friend has just joined slimming world.
She started Friday. She's just told me that her consultant has told her she needs to syn her glucose tablets for her diabetes and also another lot of medication she has in a liquid form!
Her consultant has asked if she can consider substituting her glucose tablets with food that's syn free or low syn instead!
Years ago, I was told that I’d need to syn my cough medicine. Another reason that Slimming World can get in the bin.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I find it funny that you have to syn chewing gum 🤣 you don’t even swallow it 🤣🤣🤣💩

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Tbh if you're out there synning cold remedies you have bigger problems than the cold.

I don't understand why slimming world bothered to make lempsips half a syn??
They're medicine and contain paracetamol, anymore than 4 sachets a day you'll be overdosing so not really something you can over consume..
Screenshot_20220201-204330_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20220201-204401_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Tbh if you're out there synning cold remedies you have bigger problems than the cold.

They're medicine and contain paracetamol, anymore than 4 sachets a day you'll be overdosing so not really something you can over consume..
View attachment 1033127View attachment 1033128
Feeling Poorly? Focus on getting better and don’t stress too much in the meantime.

surely that’s all that had to say? That poster is horrendous! I would feel so overwhelmed if I was trying to “be good and stick to plan” while ill. They can get f*cked.

Reactions: 12
Feeling Poorly? Focus on getting better and don’t stress too much in the meantime.

surely that’s all that had to say? That poster is horrendous! I would feel so overwhelmed if I was trying to “be good and stick to plan” while ill. They can get f*cked.
I still feel guilty for taking medicines & cough syrups when I'm ill. That's what 20+ year's of indoctrination does for you.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Hey huns can I have paracetamol as my healthy B option?
Absolutely fine babez, don’t mash it though as the syn value goes through the roof. 🍌
next time you should try a quark and balsamic vinegar substitute mixed with a burger blend spice mix, use my code #cuntface for 20% off.
you’re welcome hunnay

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Yeah huns, it’s not the buckets of SyN fReE PaStA or SW ChiPs for days making you a fat bleep, it’s the bleeping lemsips and fisherman’s mates lozenges. JESUS WEPT.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Absolutely no one is going to be stuffing down fisherman's friends like they're delicious M&S éclairs so why are they synned 🤣😳

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Its syn free! Eat unlimited, 5 boxes a day if you wish! Is free food and remember you've still got 15 syns left!
Screenshot_20220201-233901_Nutracheck.jpg

But these have to be measured as eating too many will sabotage your weightloss! Think carefully even if you've got a cold! If you've had your 15 syns and have some it will lead to a gain!
Screenshot_20220201-233739_Nutracheck.jpg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
The Synning of medication is bleeping ridiculous isn't it...

one of the biggest mysteries to me regarding slimming world will forever be the fact that you can have a bowl of sugar puffs that are laced with honey/sugar as a "B" choice but cornflakes are synned... I asked my consultant about this and she couldn't provide an answer as to why...

also, yesterday I saw something that absolutely boiled my piss...I was logging my weight on the app and I saw this...

Screenshot_20220201-175239.jpg

thats "slimmingworldboy" another twit that had lost loads, gained loads back and is still a consultant...shouldnt be allowed.

talking of twats...

Screenshot_20220202-064535_Instagram.jpg

"walked away with slimmer of the month"... you won it by default you bleeping moron.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Fanks for all your advice on the paracetamol hunz. I'm now wanderin if I should have sinned my covid vaccine?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Fanks for all your advice on the paracetamol hunz. I'm now wanderin if I should have sinned my covid vaccine?
Moderna and Pfizer are both 8 syns
The AZ is 11 syns cos the solution is thinner and has less filling power hun

If you rely on your immune system hun thats syn free but some lovelies in group didn't do to well with that, but just letting you know babe if you want to fully optimise its something to think about.

Remember to take an orange with you to clinic for some speed afterwards xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The Synning of medication is bleeping ridiculous isn't it...

one of the biggest mysteries to me regarding slimming world will forever be the fact that you can have a bowl of sugar puffs that are laced with honey/sugar as a "B" choice but cornflakes are synned... I asked my consultant about this and she couldn't provide an answer as to why...

also, yesterday I saw something that absolutely boiled my piss...I was logging my weight on the app and I saw this...

View attachment 1033950

thats "slimmingworldboy" another twit that had lost loads, gained loads back and is still a consultant...shouldnt be allowed.

talking of twats...

View attachment 1033954

"walked away with slimmer of the month"... you won it by default you bleeping moron.
How much has slimming world boy gained back? 6/7 stone? I was quite shocked when I saw his recent pics you can really see it in his face. He has been more honest than the others about it, but of course you're clearly not following your own "business" model if you've stacked on so much weight 😳 not very fair to preach to others about losing when you're ramming your own face with pies and chocolate

That Dannnnnnnn is just the biggest (life) loser full stop 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How much has slimming world boy gained back? 6/7 stone? I was quite shocked when I saw his recent pics you can really see it in his face. He has been more honest than the others about it, but of course you're clearly not following your own "business" model if you've stacked on so much weight 😳 not very fair to preach to others about losing when you're ramming your own face with pies and chocolate

That Dannnnnnnn is just the biggest (life) loser full stop 😄
Remember the car accident photo 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.