Slimming World #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The funny mummy had her tummy tuck. I hope after all the major tantrums, melt downs and asking for money, she doesn't start saying how she's depressed. Just be bleeping greatful

Reactions: 5
The funny mummy had her tummy tuck. I hope after all the major tantrums, melt downs and asking for money, she doesn't start saying how she's depressed. Just be bleeping greatful
I can't believe how they just casually ask for money for things on instagram 😳

Reactions: 10
She's one I've avoided as I found her very unfunny but just been and looked at her page. Her latest post tells me why I don't follow people like her, I don't want to know how certain bits of you need a wash 🤢 You can be real without being crass.

From reading her gofundme page, she says she could have had her tummy tuck on the NHS if she'd got down to 12 stone but she didn't want to get that low and is crowdfunding instead....huh? Surely if you've managed to lose 13 stone, losing another wouldn't be out of the realms of possibility....especially if it gets you the surgery you're desperate for but can't afford.

I honestly don't get why people contribute to these kind of funding appeals either unless you happen to be family or close friends and know them personally (and feel compelled to help but even then, I can't imagine giving money for that kind of thing). As evidenced by Towers, there's absolutely no guarantees people will spend the money in the way they've said they will and you've no comeback.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
She's one I've avoided as I found her very unfunny but just been and looked at her page. Her latest post tells me why I don't follow people like her, I don't want to know how certain bits of you need a wash 🤢 You can be real without being crass.

From reading her gofundme page, she says she could have had her tummy tuck on the NHS if she'd got down to 12 stone but she didn't want to get that low and is crowdfunding instead....huh? Surely if you've managed to lose 13 stone, losing another wouldn't be out of the realms of possibility....especially if it gets you the surgery you're desperate for but can't afford.

I honestly don't get why people contribute to these kind of funding appeals either unless you happen to be family or close friends and know them personally (and feel compelled to help but even then, I can't imagine giving money for that kind of thing). As evidenced by Towers, there's absolutely no guarantees people will spend the money in the way they've said they will and you've no comeback.
Wow there's loads of people who would chew their fingers off to get any kind of assistance on the NHS! I didn't think she could get help and that's why she did it. I did wonder if she'd had WLS on the NHS

Reactions: 7
Wow there's loads of people who would chew their fingers off to get any kind of assistance on the NHS! I didn't think she could get help and that's why she did it. I did wonder if she'd had WLS on the NHS
Yeah, it's on the blurb for the gofundme page. Just seems mad to not even try to get it on the NHS if you could.

Reactions: 1
Yeah, it's on the blurb for the gofundme page. Just seems mad to not even try to get it on the NHS if you could.
I suppose it is a good thing she's not spending NHS resources, but she's spending other people's money instead 😄 I honestly couldn't be that cheeky

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Its really hard to get cosmetic surgery on NHS , you have to have lost 40% of your body weight, BMI be a certain criteria and its also done if its for infection reasons not purely just to look good

Reactions: 1
Just remembered she did an article about how much she loved her loose skin. Bit weird to have it removed if that was the case.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
so its been a week since snares posted his
"line drawn" post, its been a week since he went and got weighed, there has been no food posts for 4 days, no weigh in, and that can only mean one thing....

I see that he's had more stuff gifted to him in the form of a box full of the frozen slimming world iceland range...why does he need that? Give it to someone in your group you absolute weapon.

Screenshot_20220107-181639_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
Its really hard to get cosmetic surgery on NHS , you have to have lost 40% of your body weight, BMI be a certain criteria and its also done if its for infection reasons not purely just to look good
I don't doubt it and from looking at her loose skin she probably would have a good chance just from an infection point of view as the amount she had would have caused those kinds of issues. It was herself that put it on the blurb, I just thought it was surprising that you wouldn't try and get down to the necessary weight (and save thousands) when she'd already lost so much already 🤷‍♀️ Her BMI was still over 30 in the last picture she posted of her weigh in which wouldn't help either I assume.

Presumably Donna is back to do Slimming World properly so is having to post content from last year because shock horror you can't actually eat meals that size and expect to loose weight.

Reactions: 5
Presumably Donna is back to do Slimming World properly so is having to post content from last year because shock horror you can't actually eat meals that size and expect to loose weight.
She’s on holiday so I think that’s why she’s been posting old meals

In January?!?! Another red mark I thought holidays were banned in January 😂
She got back today. She spent a huge chunk of the holiday meal planning for when she was back, pages of stuff, like feck would I be meal planning for a diet while on holiday!

Reactions: 3
I see the 10 cal jelly people are doing a mass drop to anyone and everyone again....have lost count of how many adverts I've seen for them. There is no way to make a 10 calorie jelly seem exciting and tasty yet still they they try. Even if it was something I wanted to eat, the fact they give so much of it away makes me refuse on principle.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I see the 10 cal jelly people are doing a mass drop to anyone and everyone again....have lost count of how many adverts I've seen for them. There is no way to make a 10 calorie jelly seem exciting and tasty yet still they they try. Even if it was something I wanted to eat, the fact they give so much of it away makes me refuse on principle.
It's like groundhog day 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
so snares has posted his weigh in after drawing yet another line in the sand...

he had lost 16.7st and that is amazing, bravo to him..but, if hes lost 12.7 stone to date and he had lost 16.7 that means he's put 4 stone back on, but when he weighed last week it said he'd gained 1st 13lbs....

Screenshot_20220108-100034_Instagram.jpg

why is it all smoke and mirrors?

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.