Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rubyred66

Chatty Member
Let's get one thing straight here...it is NEVER ok to just take a photograph of someones children and use it as you like..even more so in the capacity that it was and considering the person is employed by a massive company and represents that massive company you would think they would know better.

I dont believe they did it with malice, but thats not the point.

View attachment 1209548
I misread I thought it was a photo of you not your kids. They should get permissions first, usually they have consent forms.

Cabbagepatchbaby

PhotoCollage_20220530_192059836.png
this girl has some amazing before and After pictures but I really don't understand hows she's done it, if you look at her food pics hardly any speed food 😕

hello56

I meant to say the big accounts with large followings.
I still don’t agree, there’s a couple of larger following accounts that aren’t like that at all, I’ve mentioned one in particular before, has a lot of followers but is actually genuine… not like some!!

rubyred66

Chatty Member
Can I have some Slimming World advice? So, I’m semi retired but recently I have taken on a bit more work. I also have volunteered more at the crisis line, there are a lot of people struggling with costs of living and deteriorating mental health. I have told my slimming world consultant this information I am unable to attend the other times of group and she has sent me a text to say that I will have to pay for my sessions missed because she has been told she has to be strict by head office. If I can’t attend other groups I have to pay, even though I am working. They were always very flexible in the past.