Slimming World #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen somebody post a “burger in a bowl” meal for the first time in ages. Surely that’s just a mince salad? 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Just seen somebody post a “burger in a bowl” meal for the first time in ages. Surely that’s just a mince salad? 🤢
Oh god! 🤮
I did SW 5 years or so ago and I can’t confirm burger in a bowl was one meal I never made.
despite the screams in group “it’s exactly like eating a Big Mac”
Well Doris, it isn’t a f**king Big Mac now is it?
I want the bun and all the chips too thanks 🙃🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 8
With stuff like the Big Max bowl it is always "my kids said better than the real thing" No Sharon your kids are ringing childline to complain about what you are serving them.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Holy tit guess who I’ve just seen in the latest Bella mag!! Emma! You know the one works in a supermarket, has a load of hifis stashed under her bed! Wish she would come back on Instagram.. to be honest she looks fab now

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I do slimming world and have to admit I don't do the twattery with crossionts and mini eggs. I have a normal breakfast and Greek yog with blueberries and chia seeds but I do love the burger bowl 😳😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Holy tit guess who I’ve just seen in the latest Bella mag!! Emma! You know the one works in a supermarket, has a load of hifis stashed under her bed! Wish she would come back on Instagram.. to be honest she looks fab now
Was this the bonkers one…quite young and immature?

Reactions: 5
Oh god! 🤮
I did SW 5 years or so ago and I can’t confirm burger in a bowl was one meal I never made.
despite the screams in group “it’s exactly like eating a Big Mac”
Well Doris, it isn’t a f**king Big Mac now is it?
I want the bun and all the chips too thanks 🙃🙃
More cals than an actual Big Mac 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 3
Honey cheerio chicken :sick: it's hexB guys!!
No way is this healthier or less cals than a grilled pitta from nandos or something.
Screenshot_20220131-110628_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
My friend has just joined slimming world.
She started Friday. She's just told me that her consultant has told her she needs to syn her glucose tablets for her diabetes and also another lot of medication she has in a liquid form!
Her consultant has asked if she can consider substituting her glucose tablets with food that's syn free or low syn instead!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
She started Friday. She's just told me that her consultant has told her she needs to syn her glucose tablets for her diabetes and also another lot of medication she has in a liquid form!
Her consultant has asked if she can consider substituting her glucose tablets with food that's syn free or low syn instead!
Thats disgusting and incredibly dangerous. Needs reporting to someone - just not sure who !!

Reactions: 14
That consultant needs reporting.....I'd go to the newspapers about that. Beyond disgusting.

:eek: I dont even think thats something that anyone not medically trained should be commenting on.

Absolutely dangerous advice. Also I feel like SW isnt a great diet for those with diabetes. We had a few members in my original class who struggled with controlling their sugars a lot with the diet. They couldnt have all the fruit that others did, yogurts were a mine field for them. I actually felt quite sorry for them as theyd be asking questions the consultant was in no way qualified to answer.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.