Slimming World #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Accidently post this on the fopperholic thread so shall post where intended :ROFLMAO:

Why is it with some men on SW the more weight they lose the less they wear
In photo 1 this guys gone from shorts to bollock naked and in photo 2 shorts to a thong.
Calm down mate, the SW insta grannies bigging you up aren't gonna leave Dave indoors just because you've flashed your syn free sausage at them
Screenshot_20220206-212230_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220206-212204_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Is he Mad???
The average croissant alone has over 40o kcals.

But his with all this creme egss is 372.

Like seriously
A tablespoon of chocolate spread is double that too!
Tablespoon is roughly 15-18g.. 15g of chocolate spread is nearly 90 calories.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
These are the aldi ones I’m guessing.... they are very very small but are something like 180 cals I’d think but are basically bite sized 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Accidently post this on the fopperholic thread so shall post where intended :ROFLMAO:

Why is it with some men on SW the more weight they lose the less they wear
In photo 1 this guys gone from shorts to bollock naked and in photo 2 shorts to a thong.
Calm down mate, the SW insta grannies bigging you up aren't gonna leave Dave indoors just because you've flashed your syn free sausage at them
View attachment 1044877View attachment 1044878
Why would you get excess skin removed before you’ve finished losing the weight?

Reactions: 6
When you've dug your tea out from back of the freezer, but need to make it look gourmet to get those insta likes
20220209_234334.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
A meal like that is disorded eating. Its not at all balanced.

The type of meals I used to eat 2 days pre weigh in so that I wouldnt get lambasted publically for 'only 1lb loss' what could you do better this week.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I can’t take people seriously who eat that disgusting mixed veg 🤢🤢🤢
Always reminds me of my dear late mothers sunday roasts I had growing up on a council estate...
This veg, a cylindrical bernard matthews turkey roll, aunt bessies roasties and gravy you could resurface roads with.
Provided me with memories and a drive to learn to cook :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is he Mad???
The average croissant alone has over 40o kcals.

But his with all this creme egss is 372.

Like seriously
Is that supposed to be a breakfast or a dessert? Seriously I just don’t get it. I don’t understand these so called slimmers with their porridge in the morning that has chunks of chocolate with chocolate milk and chocolate sauce. Don’t eat the porridge if you need to add all the chocolate. Get some weetabix and a banana.

speaking of weetabix. I have a few accounts making cheesecake with weetabix and yoghurt 🙄 just have a small slice of the real thing ffs

• Sick
Reactions: 7
speaking of weetabix. I have a few accounts making cheesecake with weetabix and yoghurt 🙄 just have a small slice of the real thing ffs
Of all the things you could use if you wanted to fake a cheesecake base, Weetabix is easily the worst as it just goes soggy. I’ve seen people use hifi bars, crunchy bran, all bran, grape nuts or even just crunchy nut corn flakes. I’d rather have all of those rather than Weetabix, but I’d prefer even more not to have a crappy fake cheesecake, especially for breakfast. :sick:

Reactions: 6
It’s quite sad they all think they are being healthy when there isn’t a vegetable between them unless it’s on a Sunday with their obligatory roast and ‘syns for gravy’ but never actually state the syns for gravy.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I think we've finally found someone so in love with themselves more so than big beggy ben ever was...

Screenshot_20220212-100048_Instagram.jpg

who writes tit like this...

IMG_20220212_095951_823.jpg

I mean I'm cringing for him at this point.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.