Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JustWonderingIf

VIP Member
View attachment 1306136this girl has some amazing before and After pictures but I really don't understand hows she's done it, if you look at her food pics hardly any speed food 😕
You can lose weight without eating a single vegetable when you're in calorie deficit.
Speed isn't magic food that makes you lose weight or have bigger losses.
Someone eating 1500 cals or chicken nuggets, crisps and chocolate every day would lose weight quicker than someone of the same size eating 2500 cals a day worth of synfree chicken, third of a plate of speed and synfree rice a day.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

JustWonderingIf

VIP Member
If you're looking to tweak it, you're basically looking to cheat the rules to suit you. I don't understand why people sign up to it if they're just going to look for ways to eats things that are not recommended. Seems like nutty behaviour to me 😳 I did sw when it was red and green days and I think it changed for the worst when they came up with Extra Easy
Susan at group be like
'I don't know why I haven't lost this week. i've been eating 5 lasagna sheets worth of syn free doritos instead of eating a bag of proper crisps and eating half a syn swiss roll made with a dozen eggs instead of a slice of cake'

• Haha
Reactions: 16

DrStriker

Fanks for all your advice on the paracetamol hunz. I'm now wanderin if I should have sinned my covid vaccine?

• Haha

Damocles

Chatty Member
about 3 weeks ago, snaresylad was given the greatest loser 2022 group award... "given me the kick up the arse i need"... so the national award of mr sleek wasnt enough...

he posted this around that time..

Screenshot_20220329-141239_Instagram.jpg

fast forward 3 weeks and we have had no meals posted on the gram so we have to assume we have been having another period of gluttony from the walking, talking vagina on legs..

and as if by magic, we get this on his story just now...

Screenshot_20220329-141152_Instagram.jpg

who's to blame now? Will he blame his own mom for having the nerve to give birth to him so he has to celebrate mother day? I mean we've had boris johnson, coronavirus (that he's never had) so I wouldn't put it past him....

again I have to ask, WHY IS THIS MAN RUNNING A SLIMMING WORLD GROUP WHEN HE HAS NO CONTROL OVER HIS OWN WEIGHT

HOW MANY KICKS UP THE ARSE DOES ONE MAN NEED? HE'S HAD SO MANY KICKS UP THE ARSE JUST LATELY I'M SUPRISED HE CAN SIT FUCKING DOWN.

FUCK ME!!!!

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Why does this look like the kind of picture a SW Hun would upload to Instagram with a caption like "fakeaway night!! ⭐" And because it's all apparently syn free they'll eat the entire thing 🤔 the absolute effort of putting their sloppy mayflower curries in an actual takeaway containers 😂
Oh god the burger boxes with a fake mcdonalds or burger King in it 🥴🥴🥴🥴😵😵💫 absolutely mental behavior

• Haha

swipe_up

VIP Member
A 2.5 syn hot cross bun
I bet it’s some fucked up hack like a wholemeal roll with a squirty fucking cream cross 🤮🤮😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick

MamaD

VIP Member
Think it happens a lot. People lose the weight, think they can sell the plan but are shit at it and realise the rewards aren't there either
Being a consultant has nothing to do with weightloss and more to do with sales and getting people through the door. I was a slimming consultant and you basically just need to be a smiley sales person. People buy from people they like, even better if they have lost weight. With regards to disordered eating, I’m not sure if slimming clubs cause this or because the person has issues that they thought losing weight would cure. Food issues and disorders are more about control, trauma, emotional issues and using food as a way to control these issues. Not everyone who follows a diet ends up with food issues, no matter what anti diet culture will have us believe.

JustWonderingIf

VIP Member
Its syn free! Eat unlimited, 5 boxes a day if you wish! Is free food and remember you've still got 15 syns left!
Screenshot_20220201-233901_Nutracheck.jpg

But these have to be measured as eating too many will sabotage your weightloss! Think carefully even if you've got a cold! If you've had your 15 syns and have some it will lead to a gain!
Screenshot_20220201-233739_Nutracheck.jpg

• Heart
  • Sad

WhatABore

VIP Member
Wish people would stop kissing this guys arse he and his ego are unbearable enough..
Also In that tux he reminds me of big ben. I do wish he would return to ig he really was the gift that kept on giving 😆
View attachment 1088901
What is that face he pulls?
Or is that just his face? 😂 Makes me want to punch him. Looks like he's shit himself and is surprised about it.

• Haha

Hodgies

Chatty Member
The funny mummy had her tummy tuck. I hope after all the major tantrums, melt downs and asking for money, she doesn't start saying how she's depressed. Just be fucking greatful
She's one I've avoided as I found her very unfunny but just been and looked at her page. Her latest post tells me why I don't follow people like her, I don't want to know how certain bits of you need a wash 🤢 You can be real without being crass.

From reading her gofundme page, she says she could have had her tummy tuck on the NHS if she'd got down to 12 stone but she didn't want to get that low and is crowdfunding instead....huh? Surely if you've managed to lose 13 stone, losing another wouldn't be out of the realms of possibility....especially if it gets you the surgery you're desperate for but can't afford.

I honestly don't get why people contribute to these kind of funding appeals either unless you happen to be family or close friends and know them personally (and feel compelled to help but even then, I can't imagine giving money for that kind of thing). As evidenced by Towers, there's absolutely no guarantees people will spend the money in the way they've said they will and you've no comeback.

• Wow

SugarHutHunnie

I know we’re here to have a good gossip about Slimming Worlders and the plan itself, but it’s a bit dull seeing the same tired myths trotted out. :cautious:

No medicine is synned, unless you’re using them as sweet replacements. A guy in my work would eat Cherry Tunes 365 days a year, so it does happen. Even the smell of them turns me now. :sick:

Mashing a banana doesn’t magically make it syns. Mashing it and using it to make a smoothie, cake or banana bread means you count a couple of syns for it or count it as whatever you’re replacing using a free food ingredient. So if you use it for pancakes, count the syns you would have done for flour.

I’m not a consultant, but this same bollocks comes up with every new batch of joiners at my group. No wonder half the people in here or on Insta don’t lose weight on it. They’re tweaking the absolute fuck out of the plan. :rolleyes:
Can you explain why blueberries went from super free to just free? Or why Muller lights went from syn free to synned, the same week SW brought out their own brand of yoghurts? I'm just interested.

Also, my consultant definitely told me I had to syn my strepsils. I had a sore throat at group and got some out of my bag, the look she gave me you'd have thought I'd pulled out a hypodermic needle 🤔

• Haha

SugarHutHunnie

I ate 2-3 a day and thought I was taking the piss, but hearing about people having 15 in a day blew my mind. No wonder they had to syn them.
See this just reminds me of Gavin and Stacey, when Pam eats three steaks in leiu of having any chips 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15