Slimming World #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still don’t agree, there’s a couple of larger following accounts that aren’t like that at all, I’ve mentioned one in particular before, has a lot of followers but is actually genuine… not like some!!
I would like to follow some ones that are good. I need some food ideas. The big accounts always look as though they have an agenda or trying to sell something

Reactions: 2
I would like to follow some ones that are good. I need some food ideas. The big accounts always look as though they have an agenda or trying to sell something
There’s a couple of decent ones IMO, slimming_journey_megan , charlottet.sw , slimming_teganxx
Good food, good progress!! Not like the ones who post plates piled high and no consistent weight loss’ 🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
There’s a couple of decent ones IMO, slimming_journey_megan , charlottet.sw , slimming_teganxx
Good food, good progress!! Not like the ones who post plates piled high and no consistent weight loss’ 🙄🙄
Tryingtodoitall_sw is fab as well, I followed her after someone on here recommended her. She combines SW with calorie counting and is really sensible with none of the silly SW hacks or anything.

Reactions: 8
Tryingtodoitall_sw is fab as well, I followed her after someone on here recommended her. She combines SW with calorie counting and is really sensible with none of the silly SW hacks or anything.
Yes definitely!! She is good! Similar to slimming_journey_megan, counts calories as well as doing SW but doesn’t do all the stupid ‘SW’ things that the others do🙄🙈

Reactions: 1
Boothys sw instagram page. I don't know why it irritates me but it does. Yes she's maintained I get it but she has to state that some pics don't look pretty but I'll post anyway. Why do you have to explain that your food pic is not presented well . Really annoys me!
And she doesn't work , surely her lunches won't be easy and convenient when she gets a job and wont have the luxury of time to cook

Reactions: 3
Another week ANOTHER restart from snares...

Screenshot_20220411-062603_Instagram.jpg

firstly, if no replies are needed, turn them off.

If you need a reminder, look at your national award, you know, the one you were paid very well for by sw when you won it.

you were sent an expensive planner from the company you have a discount code for that you like to push onto people to make a few quid from, why havent you been using it?

And for me, this is the killer... you have just graduated as a fully fledged slimming world consultant..lord knows how or why but thats where we are... the ultimate selling point you could offer your members is the fact that it changed your life, you were the national mr sleek 2020 for gods sake... imagine walking into group and seeing your before and after that alone would fill me with the confidence that it is possible seeing as a national award winner is my consultant...you've been there, done that, got the tshirt...but sadly, the tshirt doesnt fit anymore does it.

you are the biggest slimming world fraud of them all.

• Sad
Reactions: 22

View attachment 1185450

If you need a reminder, look at your national award, you know, the one you were paid very well for by sw when you won it.

you were sent an expensive planner from the company you have a discount code for that you like to push onto people to make a few quid from, why havent you been using it?

And for me, this is the killer... you have just graduated as a fully fledged slimming world consultant..lord knows how or why but thats where we are... the ultimate selling point you could offer your members is the fact that it changed your life, you were the national mr sleek 2020 for gods sake... imagine walking into group and seeing your before and after that alone would fill me with the confidence that it is possible seeing as a national award winner is my consultant...you've been there, done that, got the tshirt...but sadly, the tshirt doesnt fit anymore does it.

I completely agree! Man up you little weasel!

Lucy must feel like she’s looking after two babies. He’s a bloody wet flannel.

Drives me mad that he constantly shouts mental health and now it’s binge eating disorder! No Aaron, you’ve just lost all motivation for the plan that you’re charging people £6 a week for you to tell them it works and physically prove to them that it doesn’t. Absolute joke!

How the heck hasn’t he got his own thread on here?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Lucy must feel like she’s looking after two babies. He’s a bloody wet flannel.

Drives me mad that he constantly shouts mental health and now it’s binge eating disorder! No Aaron, you’ve just lost all motivation for the plan that you’re charging people £6 a week for you to tell them it works and physically prove to them that it doesn’t. Absolute joke!

How the heck hasn’t he got his own thread on here?
He has! I made one ages ago! Didn’t kick off unfortunately! Shall we try again?

View attachment 1185450

Of course he doesn’t want anyone blowing smoke up his arse 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I have binge eating disorder its awful and I find myself drawn back to sw all the time. Its so hard to get out of the mindset of I have had cereal so can't have a sandwich for lunch. I also found the promotion of sweet syns and snack plates on insta hard to adjust from as i feel i needed something sweet every night when really I didn't.

Reactions: 8

View attachment 1185450

Aaron lives very close to me in distance, I’ve never met him but I have been following him on Instagram. I get what he says, every day can he hard when the devil is in your head and you just don’t feel it. But to post it over and over again is now becoming very awkward, as he’s obviously struggling but why air it to the world? I’m not sure how his group members view him, even though I feel he is struggling big time, wouldn’t being a group leader spur him on to make better choices? Else why do a job that is supposed to inspire others? Because at the moment he’s not ☹

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I have binge eating disorder its awful and I find myself drawn back to sw all the time. Its so hard to get out of the mindset of I have had cereal so can't have a sandwich for lunch. I also found the promotion of sweet syns and snack plates on insta hard to adjust from as i feel i needed something sweet every night when really I didn't.
I say this with complete sincerity. If you have BED no diet will work until you have worked on the BED with a qualified therapist.

Reactions: 11
I did, I now calorie count and I'm 100% happier. Yes I still binge but not as often but I've also learnt to accept myself more.
Slimming World makes things 100% worse in my opinion. I just want white bread ffs, I eat alot of it because I love a good sandwich and it fills me up, but that's the devil on slimming world.
Having to cook something for lunch is my idea of hell, I just want a quick sandwich 🤣 but on slimming world I'd be having to cook pasta or rice for lunch.
I also LOVE avocado now and eat it most days. It's hard to step away from slimming world, but when you do and you don't go back to it, the freedom you have to eat good food, what you actually want to eat is amazing! Hope it gets better for you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I did, I now calorie count and I'm 100% happier. Yes I still binge but not as often but I've also learnt to accept myself more.
Slimming World makes things 100% worse in my opinion. I just want white bread ffs, I eat alot of it because I love a good sandwich and it fills me up, but that's the devil on slimming world.
Having to cook something for lunch is my idea of hell, I just want a quick sandwich 🤣 but on slimming world I'd be having to cook pasta or rice for lunch.
I also LOVE avocado now and eat it most days. It's hard to step away from slimming world, but when you do and you don't go back to it, the freedom you have to eat good food, what you actually want to eat is amazing! Hope it gets better for you ❤
Thank you ❤ yes this for me with the bread I never want to see another slice of bland wholemeal 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I'm trying to calorie counting too now. I like having weetabix for my breakfast and then having a slim bagel or something for my lunch. I found that making a pasta lunch etc, way too much effort.
I'm the same now about avocado!!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.