Slimming World #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone seen ross smiths post this morning ….. me thinks someone reads here 😏 off you duck huns - everyone thinks your a c*** 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone seen ross smiths post this morning ….. me thinks someone reads here 😏 off you duck huns - everyone thinks your a c*** 🤣
He's trying to get his own thread....not gonna happen mate😴 I'm surprised he can get his nose out of the hole of sw long enough to make a smug, cringe instagram post 💩👃

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He's trying to get his own thread....not gonna happen mate😴 I'm surprised he can get his nose out of the hole of sw long enough to make a smug, cringe instagram post 💩👃
I’m surprised he hasn’t got his own thread tbh …..: he’s such an annoying prick babes 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The main problem I have with this is that none of this has been done directly to Aaron. I get that it’s probably not nice having random people comment on everything you do - but you really don’t need to look. Rise above it for duck sake.

95% of his followers probably don’t even know what Tattle is - but I think calling people out on a platform you have tens of thousands of followers where you know people will then harass that person directly is a crappy thing to do. Just don’t look and get over it. And maybe try being a better consultant, yeah?

Reactions: 9
The main problem I have with this is that none of this has been done directly to Aaron. I get that it’s probably not nice having random people comment on everything you do - but you really don’t need to look. Rise above it for duck sake.

95% of his followers probably don’t even know what Tattle is - but I think calling people out on a platform you have tens of thousands of followers where you know people will then harass that person directly is a crappy thing to do. Just don’t look and get over it. And maybe try being a better consultant, yeah?
I didn't know what tattle was and then an Instagrammer i wasn't a fan of posted comments from here and the website and it made me join 3 years ago, realising people thought the same as me 😂
I'd say a majority of people have done the same. Been brought over here because an Instagrammer they follow have posted about here

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Exactly, why would he care what a handful of strangers on the internet are saying?

I know why he cares so much - because he knows it to be the truth!

He doesn't like it because people are questioning his bullshit

Reactions: 11
Exactly, why would he care what a handful of strangers on the internet are saying?

I know why he cares so much - because he knows it to be the truth!

He doesn't like it because people are questioning his bullshit
These people lose weight and grow egos out of control. If you make a comment about it you get blocked and deleted. Tattle has grown because these social media people want all praise, money and nothing said against them.
Post all your business online, expect to be called out over your behaviour. If you don’t like it, leave it.

Reactions: 10
These people lose weight and grow egos out of control. If you make a comment about it you get blocked and deleted. Tattle has grown because these social media people want all praise, money and no accountability.
Post all your business online, expect to be called out over your behaviour. If you don’t like it, leave it.
Exactly!! No one is forcing them to have an online presence. And no one is forcing them to seek out tattle to see what is written.

Bollocks, I’ve slept through it all!

He’s the biggest wet wipe ever, blames everything and everyone for his weight gain. Get a grip you absolute pillock.

Reactions: 9
He says he knows who we all are who have commented on him on here...not too sure about that.
Doesn't like to call out...yeah cos you don't know.
Just trying to have little moment like snares

Reactions: 5
One of my family members lost 8.5 stone with sw then became a consultant she has put 12 stone back on so even heavier then when they first joined ! Still a consultant and is only there for the money doesn’t even follow sw diet anymore she still has her before and after pics up with her certificate’s we say she needs a before after and now

• Wow
  • Haha
Has the foodie slimmer deleted his instagram? Can’t find him at all and rather annoyingly he has a pasta recipe I like 😂 EDIT ignore me, have just seen up the thread he's gone AWOL.

I have nothing to Base this on, but I cant help feeling his wife is a bit like the cat who got the quark. He seemed to have a good job, be a decent enough guy and own his own home, and probably had 0 confidence due to his size, and she managed to get her claws in and seems to have a pretty good life now, plus a step dad for her kid. I dunno, she just always seemed a bit smug to me.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Has the foodie slimmer deleted his instagram? Can’t find him at all and rather annoyingly he has a pasta recipe I like 😂 EDIT ignore me, have just seen up the thread he's gone AWOL.

I have nothing to Base this on, but I cant help feeling his wife is a bit like the cat who got the quark. He seemed to have a good job, be a decent enough guy and own his own home, and probably had 0 confidence due to his size, and she managed to get her claws in and seems to have a pretty good life now, plus a step dad for her kid. I dunno, she just always seemed a bit smug to me.
The cat who got the quark 🤣🤣🤣🤣 love it!

• Haha

She also married a 15 stone man who is now a 30+ stone man again.
She'll get whatever he she wants because he will know if she leaves his chance of getting a decent woman will be almost 0

I worked out months ago who Damocles was on Instagram so only a matter of time others did 🤷🏻‍♀️
Funnily enough, if the two are the same (high likely are) they were slating someone on here while being best buddies with the same person in their comment section which is odd

• Wow
She also married a 15 stone man who is now a 30+ stone man again.
She'll get whatever he she wants because he will know if she leaves his chance of getting a decent woman will be almost 0

Funnily enough, if the two are the same (high likely are) they were slating someone on here while being best buddies with the same person in their comment section which is odd
I must have missed that then

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.