Slimming World #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
one of her best lines was 'willpower is like a muscle'. funny how the preachy ones always pile the beef back on! Saying that, I do miss the OG slimming instas 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What an utter twit he is!
Maybe all the sw mums and dads should unfollow him to celebrate world book day 😁

No one gives a duck about his 100th domino's or his mate he drinks cheap wine with either. No one gives a duck about his flat that still looks like a retirement home where joy goes to die

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Maybe all the sw mums and dads should unfollow him to celebrate world book day 😁

No one gives a duck about his 100th domino's or his mate he drinks cheap wine with either. No one gives a duck about his flat that still looks like a retirement home where joy goes to die
This absolutely finished me omg 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20220302-193247_Instagram.jpg

Yet more absolute BOLLOCKS from snares...

who talks about themselves in the 3rd person?
He's drawn so many lines in the sand, you'd see them from outer bleeping space.

I cannot fathom why they continually promote this moron, yet, here I am, in group this week, I got my 12st award, I was greatest loser 2022 in my group and got to my final target making me now a target member, all on the same day and got totally blanked by slimming world.

yet they'll continue to promote this idiot who only a few short weeks ago was raring to go on his latest restart...

its like i said to someone...like i said... he'll post soon saying hes drawn the line and people will tell him hes amazing, wanking his ego, then he will be on plan till the latest ego meet up disguised as a charity climb then he will make memories at the after party, draw another line,then sw ball, another line, christmas, another line... rinse and repeat and before you know it its 2023 and sw still ignore someone that got to target, 12st award, greatest loser all on the same bleeping day 😡😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 18
View attachment 1100608

Yet more absolute BOLLOCKS from snares...

who talks about themselves in the 3rd person?
He's drawn so many lines in the sand, you'd see them from outer bleeping space.

I cannot fathom why they continually promote this moron, yet, here I am, in group this week, I got my 12st award, I was greatest loser 2022 in my group and got to my final target making me now a target member, all on the same day and got totally blanked by slimming world.

yet they'll continue to promote this idiot who only a few short weeks ago was raring to go on his latest restart...

its like i said to someone...like i said... he'll post soon saying hes drawn the line and people will tell him hes amazing, wanking his ego, then he will be on plan till the latest ego meet up disguised as a charity climb then he will make memories at the after party, draw another line,then sw ball, another line, christmas, another line... rinse and repeat and before you know it its 2023 and sw still ignore someone that got to target, 12st award, greatest loser all on the same bleeping day 😡😡😡😡
He’s got such a messed up relationship with food, why can’t he just eat SW until the party, enjoy his party then back to SW the day after?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.