Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
A friend and I were just discussing Asperger’s Syndrome symptoms as she thinks her son may have it. Reading through the symptoms, you can literally relate every single one to Shiv!
  • Inappropriate social interactions
  • Conversations that almost always revolve around themselves or a certain topic, rather than others
  • Not understanding emotions well or having less facial expression than others
  • Speech that sounds unusual, such as flat, quiet, loud, or robotic
  • Not using or understanding nonverbal communication, such as gestures, body language and facial expression
  • An intense obsession with one or two specific, narrow subjects
  • Becoming upset at any small changes in routines
  • Memorizing preferred information and facts easily
  • Clumsy, uncoordinated movements
  • Difficulty managing emotions, sometimes leading to verbal or behavioral outbursts
  • Not understanding other peoples’ feelings or perspectives
There's also a lesser known condition called cuntitis which Siobhan is the patron saint off.

Please don't insult our wonderful aspergers/autism community by putting this shallow professional athlete wanker in the same bracket

• Haha
Reactions: 64

Mamaelf

Could she be anymore more of a cunt?
why does she insist on holding champagne like this? Prick
Just trying to get my head around a 34 year old sitting there with a little bottle of champagne waiting for the F1 drivers on TV to spray theirs, and then making the conscious decision to take a picture of it and upload it to IG. Tragic. God she must be so fucking bored. She has been my inspiration for never living differently.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
"THE MEDIUM FITS ME NOW , IVE LOST WEIGHT, IT DIDNT FIT AT THE MP SHOOT, IVE LOST WEIGHT.

ITS OK TO BE BIG . SO OK THAT IVE SENT 4 EMAILS IN A WEEK AND DONE COUNTLESS STORIES DEMONSTRATING IM NOT THAT SIZE ANY MORE. LOVE YOURSELF, JOIN THE FURNACE.

ALSO IVE LOST WEIGHT. Mmmm a croissant from an ubiquitous UK chain I think makes me look like both a foodie and a local "

TLDR: prick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Londoncailín

VIP Member
Wonder what gaz video she will watch to give her a “wake up” that London isn’t for her 😂.

Imagine making a video - slating the place you called home and said how unproductive it made you. Making jokes and comments about the people doing the same thing as her and “living differently”.
Acting Like mother superior that you watched an insta reel and had a higher Moment and decided to go live in London….

Cut to December when she will arrive back in Bali. Tail Between her legs. No friend group cause Sinead will be in Aus.
Tail between her legs? More like Tampon between her arse cheeks 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60
I have a desk job 8.30 - 5 (can't remember the last time I actually finished at 5) and commute for 45 mins - hour each way generally. I walk the dog for at least half an hour every morning, longer if I can fit it in (I usually can't). I try to get out of the office to walk around the block for half an hour and stretch my legs then eat at my desk most days. Some days I can hit over 12,000 steps but often it's under 10,000. That is the reality for lots of people. 25,000 on a work day if you have a desk job is ridiculous for most people. She's so out of touch.
Standing desk, treadmill underneath and a beer hat with margaritas is the only way

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

G+T

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220814-122307_Instagram.jpg

Wow how good is she at advertising this. I'm going to buy one immediately.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

Defo_Not_Shiv

VIP Member
Guys - I have to confess something. I just finished the furnace. Can’t say enough positive things about it. I may have Gained about 3 stone in the 12 weeks - but I finally get it - that’s on me. I couldn’t commit to the 30,000 daily steps and 3 punishment exercises a day - I was too weak.

But it clicked The scales are wrong. My mindset has changed.

And thanks to Siobhan I get to buy a whole new wardrobe.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

TwentyTwentyWon

VIP Member
Oh right so to lose weight I just have to squeeze in 25,000 steps a day (that’s 4 HOURS of waking to us mere mortals) and a BJJ class? Sound. That sounds easily replicable by gen pop. Definitely sign me up for more of these helpful tips.
I have a desk job 8.30 - 5 (can't remember the last time I actually finished at 5) and commute for 45 mins - hour each way generally. I walk the dog for at least half an hour every morning, longer if I can fit it in (I usually can't). I try to get out of the office to walk around the block for half an hour and stretch my legs then eat at my desk most days. Some days I can hit over 12,000 steps but often it's under 10,000. That is the reality for lots of people. 25,000 on a work day if you have a desk job is ridiculous for most people. She's so out of touch.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 53

yrkshrmtchll

Chatty Member
I couldn't sleep last night so thought I'd listen to the AoK nutrition podcast with Siobhan, it was about periods, Siobhan admitted the 1st she used a tampon she put it in the wrong hole and she left a tampon in for a week or more without noticing 🤢
You couldn’t waterboard something like that out of me…

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Tazzie

Chatty Member
I love London, I mean I really love London. No
seriously I love it, you have no idea how much I love it. I love Bali, love love love it, I convinced so many people to move there because I love it, really really loved it, it’s my home..
Now I love London, I’m the first Irish person ever to live here and really showing the path to a life here. I call my presses cupboards I’m a local now, dress like a Tri Colour but I’m a local. Love London, really love it.. what a numpty she is!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Noiseyme

I couldn't sleep last night so thought I'd listen to the AoK nutrition podcast with Siobhan, it was about periods, Siobhan admitted the 1st she used a tampon she put it in the wrong hole and she left a tampon in for a week or more without noticing 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 51