Siobhan O’Hagan #35 FLAPham Common

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tampons don't fall out! And if it wasn't inserted correctly it would be uncomfortable so you wouldn't be able to forget about it. Unless the fall out of your hole, I'm not sure on that as I know my holes!!!
I didn't think they would. Imagine making a story like that up. Unreal 🙄

I’m only going on my own experience here, and I don’t want to be too graphic. But the key design feature of moisture/liquid = expansion makes me say duck no??!! I’ve never had one fall out, I’ve also never forgotten about one for a week until the stench alerted me to a problem though, as I’m not a clatty bastard.
She just comes across as disgusting in that clip especially saying she was smelling. How could she tell as never seems clean anyway lol

Reactions: 11
Technically a tampon is a foreign object. After a time it is basically rotting uterine wall tissue. Which of course would smell. It’s quite possible as it was decaying here body naturally tried to expel it.
It’s not that uncommon.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Technically a tampon is a foreign object. After a time it is basically rotting uterine wall tissue. Which of course would smell. It’s quite possible as it was decaying here body naturally tried to expel it.
It’s not that uncommon.
I used to work next to a team of midwife’s, and they had one or two horror stories of foreign objects that had been discovered only because the birth canal was seemingly blocked 🤮 Who would tell that story on a podcast though?!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Tattle is just full of hate on her to be honest. Let’s have the facts out

•Siobhan is a billionaire!
•Invested at the right time in crypto
•Got herself some fake cans
•Can run a marathon without breathing through her nOSe👃
•Rode the dub team in 2018 🔵 ⚪
•Has men wanking at her in cars buses planes and automOBIes
• Never hungover ever - state of mind
• Property tycoon
• Has men frothing at the mouth seeing her sweaty hair, break out skin and Period talks on the gram

GO ON SIOBHAN YA GIRL YA 💪💪💪

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I remember being in school and hearing a story of a girl who forgot about a tampon and had to have it removed. It TERRIFIED me. I'm still not comfortable using them to this day and will only use them if I need to ie. night out or some social occasion.

Whether it happened to her or not I don't care but we really didn't need to know !!!! Christ 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 8
So, this is a tough one coz she stinks in general and is mightily thick but I think she made up the story as she was going on a podcast about periods.
However, if one person was to leave a forgotten tampon in for a week it’s our Shiv.
So it’s hard to know!
Also, as a previous poster said, I too have a decade on Shiv and had no real sex Ed from my parents but I knew how to use a tampon so never went near my arse.
Ireland wasn’t completely backward in the 90s, they came with detailed leaflets!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Counterpace? What does she need counter space for? She doesn't do any cooking or anything. She just has less space for piling all her shite up on I guess. Doesn't she have a kind of island thing as well?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.