Siobhan O’Hagan #35 FLAPham Common

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is the scoring out of 7? And it's ok for her to leer through her granny shades at men. She will probably start wanking at them as they pass in their colourful t shirts.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Going to put a tampon up my arse today and leave it there for a week see if it turns me into a BJJ loving bitter bleep x

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Bali place rental for 4 months, a return on the cards post Christmas? Her ‘values’ must be suffering from whiplash at this point
100% she is going back after Christmas!
I reckon she is going to stick London out until then, get the Christmas month long piss up done and then off she fucks, back to Bali.

What is the scoring out of 7? And it's ok for her to leer through her granny shades at men. She will probably start wanking at them as they pass in their colourful t shirts.
Dr Mike II does the score out of 7 thing, reckon that’s where she has got that - Lucy Lord too but her and Mike have bants, bants our Shiv probably wants to get involved in.

Reactions: 12
I present to you the reason Siobhan has been completely banned from attending IFS this year.

Sonny Webster girlfriend Lyndl Keane is attending this year. Can’t have the crazy ex there with Sonny 😂😂

BTW that girl Lyndl is an absoloute tit fest IMO. She’s irritating as hell, dumb and such a “pick me” girl (in a different way to shivers). Case in point here she downing shots doing her “glass balancing on her head party trick” in front of all the guys aka shivers side step dance. She’s also wearing a fake Bali YSL bag. Just like shivers black one.

In Bali she was shouting her mouth off in a bar about guys hitting on her, sonny had to step in. He got his head kicked in by a massive gang of guys. She put it all on stories, so so drunk and obnoxious (about 20 stories) and it was deleted the next day. Shivers would only dream of something like this happening to her. If it did she would totally act the same posting it. These guys (James etc) really do pick classes, attention seeking women. It’s very telling.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Bali place rental for 4 months, a return on the cards post Christmas? Her ‘values’ must be suffering from whiplash at this point
Wonder what gaz video she will watch to give her a “wake up” that London isn’t for her 😂.

Imagine making a video - slating the place you called home and said how unproductive it made you. Making jokes and comments about the people doing the same thing as her and “living differently”.
Acting Like mother superior that you watched an insta reel and had a higher Moment and decided to go live in London….

Cut to December when she will arrive back in Bali. Tail Between her legs. No friend group cause Sinead will be in Aus.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Yup. The irony of her ogling and objectifying men again. She’d never see how fucked up that is after all her pontificating . She’s so bleeping dense.

Reactions: 13
Wonder what gaz video she will watch to give her a “wake up” that London isn’t for her 😂.

Imagine making a video - slating the place you called home and said how unproductive it made you. Making jokes and comments about the people doing the same thing as her and “living differently”.
Acting Like mother superior that you watched an insta reel and had a higher Moment and decided to go live in London….

Cut to December when she will arrive back in Bali. Tail Between her legs. No friend group cause Sinead will be in Aus.
Tail between her legs? More like Tampon between her arse cheeks 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60
That is outrageous and disgusting, she HAS to be lieing?? And ya sooo many questions? First of all a dry tampon up your bum just wouldn't happen, it would hurt like hell??🤯
Then to forget about a tampon takes like 8 hours of what, just forgetting your on your period in general 🤷🏻‍♀️, and you haven't changed anything? Plus it must mean she reads duck all instructions or warnings cos they warn you on the box like about toxic shock syndrome. PLUS THE STRING?? You can literally shove them quite far and that string is always long enough? Makes no sense but absolutely vile that she would actually tell this story? And she stank!!!
unlucky for her the tampon instructions didn’t make the ten pages a day. What a twit

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Siobhán, thank you so, SO much for explaining to us the basics of what's been happening for a long, long time on Northcote Road. I would never have understood what was happening otherwise. Clapham Columbus strikes again 🇮🇪

In other news, duck right off, you filthy gobshite.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Siobhán, thank you so, SO much for explaining to us the basics of what's been happening for a long, long time on Northcote Road. I would never have understood what was happening otherwise. Clapham Columbus strikes again 🇮🇪

In other news, duck right off, you filthy gobshite.
Also happens in Capel Street and other places.

The sad emotional face. duck off Shiv you dense idiot.

Reactions: 15
I wonder what it could be, perhaps the latest in a long line of sales on the furnace, this yoke is on sale for longer than it is at the regular price.

Then again, rent is due this week…
I was thinking tampon insertion live demo. Would it surprise any of us?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
What did she admit it leaving a tampon up herself or what?
Yes for over a week. Only realised when she could smell a terrible stench. Also said she put it up the wrong hole when she was younger. She left the tampon in for over a week when she was in college. bleeping idiot

I wonder what it could be, perhaps the latest in a long line of sales on the furnace, this yoke is on sale for longer than it is at the regular price.

Then again, rent is due this week…
the apple doesn’t fall far from the MP always on sale tree.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.