Siobhan O’Hagan #35 FLAPham Common

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The common is heaving with sports teams.. 🤔 maybe she should join one of the teams and make some friends.. rather than trying to sun bathe in the middle of them 🤣
My 2nd hand embarrassment at her calling it "the Common" has me turning redder than her fried skin .

Her attempts at being LAHHHHHHNDAAAANNN are mortifying.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
My 2nd hand embarrassment at her calling it "the Common" has me turning redder than her fried skin .

Her attempts at being LAHHHHHHNDAAAANNN are mortifying.
Shiv: yeah I live in the common, safe blud. When I’m up north I pop in to primark to keep my cupboards fully stocked”

what an utter dicknose

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why are ponchos not normalised here? bleeping listen to yourself!! Buy a bleeping thin raincoat or an umbrella, you grew up in Ireland where it's wet a lot!! Only people I've ever seen wearing ponchos in the UK are tourists when they get caught in the rain and buy a throw away plastic one from a tatty tourist shop!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Why are ponchos not normalised here? bleeping listen to yourself!! Buy a bleeping thin raincoat or an umbrella, you grew up in Ireland where it's wet a lot!! Only people I've ever seen wearing ponchos in the UK are tourists when they get caught in the rain and buy a throw away plastic one from a tatty tourist shop!
I admit to having one of these: https://www.thepeoples.co/ but it's not what she's talking about if she specifies plastic. Why would you even consider a disposable one if you're living in the UK now? You know it's going to rain! And absolutely don't get how she spent the majority of her life in Ireland and acts like it's her first time on this side of the world and it's all such an adaptation for her. She's insufferable.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I admit to having one of these: https://www.thepeoples.co/ but it's not what she's talking about if she specifies plastic. Why would you even consider a disposable one if you're living in the UK now? You know it's going to rain! And absolutely don't get how she spent the majority of her life in Ireland and acts like it's her first time on this side of the world and it's all such an adaptation for her. She's insufferable.
I just bleeping can't, how is she this dumb:

-Its still humid when it rains in Bali so you don't need heat protection.

-It rains alot more in the UK.

-Weather changes are alot more sudden in Indonesia so you need something light to throw on and off.

Reactions: 16
Ah just go back to Bali Shiv a lump around. The further away the better. She really is a dope.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The lights are on but there's no one home. There is not a whole lot going on in that head of hers is there.

In this case it's a pity they didn't teach common sense in the Leaving Cert.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Watching her “friends” on the march back to Bali will start giving her itchy feet now and fomo! Even her arch enemy queen Nicole is going back after her scam retreat

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Watching her “friends” on the march back to Bali will start giving her itchy feet now and fomo! Even her arch enemy queen Nicole is going back after her scam retreat
You can see it in her already.. thick head on because its raining 😅 Becca then posting her pool dips and GoJek ..que Siobhan the OG of Bali stomping around London 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
She's so conscious about what everyone thinks of her. Like, this is the age you really don't give a duck.

In her head she's famous, thinks she is a major celebrity in the fitness world and everything she does is being watched.

I'd love to commission a paparazzi photographer for the craic, just to see how she reacts on her stories. She'd be loving it probably!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
It must be exhausting being this paranoid. Eyes darting all over the place. Either that, or there’s a man over there wanking in her direction. Hard to tell.
She’s really clutching to tie in the gym with BJJ… is she not just doing a seated row? This isn’t groundbreaking?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It must be exhausting being this paranoid. Eyes darting all over the place. Either that, or there’s a man over there wanking in her direction. Hard to tell.
😂😂😂 nothing to do with a man wanking in a corner. She’s trying her hardest not to look directly into the camera 😂😂😂. Jesus the effort she puts in

Can’t put train an unhealthy lifestyle kids!!!!
So what’s the excuse now? Uses using an iPhone and still looks …. Don’t want to say as big… she looks filled out. Let’s go with filled out.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Screenshot_20220825-100310_Instagram.png

Her form is so shocking that I'm even Googling yoga classes in Clapham to make myself angrier at the arrogance of her thinking she doesn't need them 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Proper little fitness influencer 🤣🤣🤣 make her stop. I thought she was a athlete though

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.