Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Defo_Not_Shiv

VIP Member
Hahahaaha is she suggesting her morning routine of bisto, yoga and 10 page reading is strenuous?!? Would love her to experience the ‘morning routine’ of a typical 34 year old woman with kids, work etc
She’s on another planet
😂 that’s the morning routine of an unemployed transition year student on summer holidays.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Sunshineplz

VIP Member
Apologies if someone has already posted it, but in my excitement to put it up I haven’t even read it yet! 😂🤣

Subject : The pictures on the MP website 😱

Hello and happy Monday!

I've been slacking on my daily emails but I am finally looking at a week with no travel and no major social events.

Last week I travelled to Ireland for the launch of myself and Sinead's line with MyProtein, which is a brand I have worked with for 6 years!

This has been in talks for a long long time, but we were finally able to shoot the campaign in the middle of June.

I spoke a lot in May/June on my emails and socials about how I wasn't willing to diet down for a photoshoot.

If anything I did the complete opposite.

I left Bali (biz class so loads of food and drink), landed home to a weekend with my family (loads of food and drink), then I went to Paris (loads of wine and cheese), and then I went to Portugal for a month (loads of green wine, bread and Lays).

I felt like cr*p but I knew it was only temporary. I actually think it is better for my mental health not to resist the environment I am in, and just lean into it.

I could feel my clothes getting smaller and internally I felt huge but when I looked at myself objectively, I knew I hadn't changed that much.

I journaled every day about how I felt and drilled down on questions like "so what if I put on weight?"

Years of posting about my body and acknowledging any physical changes week-to-week means I still have thoughts like that.

But I've a bit more life under my belt now to realise that nobody actually cares if you put on weight.

Anyway, I think a lot of you signed up to the email list today because you saw that I looked quite different in the selfie I posted this morning, compared to the website pictures that were taken in June.
Reasons there is a difference in the pictures:

1. Selfies are always more flattering because you naturally contort your body into a flattering angle (well I do anyway!).
On the left my hips are pushed back and legs are open. On the right, that was just one of hundreds of shots of me just moving.

2. Lenses make a huge difference in a picture. I remember I learnt this a few years ago when somebody took a pic on the iPhone at the same time as the professional shot and I looked way bigger on the professional shot.
I checked with a photographer once and they said that the iPhone is probably closer to what we look like in real life. But even at that, do you ever notice that you change shape a bit when you switch to portrait mode? That's because it is a different size lens.

3. I have actually lost weight. I will do an email with more detail on the specifics during the week, but I cut out all the green wine and bread with every meal and I just went back to a similar shape to what I was before I left Bali.

I have noticed it in myself but I decided not to point it on on Instagram, but people are asking questions now. I could use these two pics and sell you my program but I could actually save you a few quid and just let you know that if you do have wine and bread on top of all your usual food, without any of the training that you love, you will probably gain a bit of weight.

And remember - that's ok.

Thanks for reading,

Siobhan "Go with the flow" O'Hagan
SCARLET for her.

1. No one says biz. Regardless of age. Literally no one.
2. Myself and Sinead's line - she wouldn't have gotten 500 points with that grammar in the LC. Couldn't bear to put Sinead first.
3. "but I cut out all the green wine" - you mean it's not readily available in London, so you switched to more expensive marks instead of withdrawal symptoms. Easy to give up green wine when you're not in Portugal, oh Leathered Tittied One.
4. Giving pointers on how to pose to look slimmer in pics while also trying to sell the oven and telling women to accept their bodies and go with the flow. Huh?
5. And remember - that's ok. Coming from a snarky passive aggressive passport pilfering ding-dong who can let nothing go and absolutely nothing is ok. Sure, Jan.

whoops, *margs 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

brandambassador

VIP Member
Going to put a tampon up my arse today and leave it there for a week see if it turns me into a BJJ loving bitter cunt x

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45

MJW

Chatty Member
I believe that some of her behaviour may be down to both undiagnosed ASD and having been bullied as a child / teenager. The possibility of ASD has been discussed previously by myself and others. The current behaviour smacks of a failure to overcome the effect of this bullying. It's as if she is sticking two finger up at the mean girls who gave her shit in her youth. Evidence of this is her continual bragging, her desire to show how "popular" she is, her showing the fun in the sun lifestyle / living differently bullshit in Bali and now the Northcote Rd stuff which is just a London version of the Bali content. She is clearly trying to show someone that her life is great rather than actually living her own life on her own terms. It's sad if this is true and I suspect it is but she's impossible to feel sorry. For many reasons.

I think her Parents are a factor too. She has a strange relationship with them too.
Or she's just a bit of a dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Laidaway

I thought for a minute the reason why I was receiving no notifications on Shivvers was because she had maybe been quiet and not done anything controversial for the past couple of days....

But no its just a new thread was made and its already in page 12 😂😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Where do I start??

Biz class (Scarlet)

The lens on the camera is responsible for her looking like that.... but she has lost weight since ?? Which is it Siobhan??!

I checked with a professional photographer and they said the iPhone lens is most accurate
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA stop it now.

But the bit that gets me most is.....
I felt like crap but actually think it's better for my mental health to not resist the environment I'm in.
This is absolute fucking HORSE SHIT and I can't believe somone who sells fitness programmes ( and a professional athlete) would come out with this shite.

Unless you are in a hospital bed being fed 3 meals a day not of your choosing you are responsible for what you put into your body!

I'm not long back from 10 days in Spain. I lost 20 pound before i went so was conscious to not gain it all back on 😆
I drank cocktails every day, had what I wanted for dinner every day and I only gained 3 pound. Why ? Because I didnt make a fat pig of myself the way I usually do and I walked every day.

It's not the environment Siobhan. It's you.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

brandambassador

VIP Member
Ok summary:

She got her period at 12/13 & her parents gave her €20 to celebrate.

Whilst in DCU she noticed a horrendous smell off herself & couldn’t figure it out. One day an old tampon ‘dropped’ out of her. She figures she must have put a tampon in drunk & not taken out the old one.

Or else she doesn’t know where it dropped out of 😭🧐
There’s more to the convo but this is the important bit. Press play & listen 🤯🤢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Yesterday she said that changing the environment was bad for her mental health.
Today she changed the environment.

Yesterday it was the camera lens.
Today she HAS been dieting.

I can't keep up.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Youltae

Someone hit the nail on the head there when mentioning that her business is about teaching techniques for sustainable weight management and yet her FIRST go-to when explaining her weight fluctuation is ONE FUCKING BUSINESS CLASS FLIGHT. Was that flight 3 weeks long?!

She should be setting her shop outside HEATHROW selling the furnace to all those people that boarded their flights in Abu Dhabi and went up 2 sizes between breakfast and diner… or sell full year subscriptions to those people that boarded their flights in Sidney and had to book an extra seat halfway through the journey.

Lord, give me strength….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Elodie74

I cringed so hard I nearly turned inside out at “biz class”. And cringed again typing it. Biz!

That’s the reason for your weight gain? Like really? Most frequent flyers don’t feel the need to horse every morsel of food into their mouths, but even if you did, it’s 24 hours, c’mon now.

It makes a mockery of her whole “I teach methods that are sustainable” shtick if any kind of event or travel, or even a single flight, sends her off the rails. She gained an awful lot of weight. Most people I know don’t generally gain weight on holidays. Sure there’s a bit more ice cream and wine but generally more walking too. I don’t see people coming backs from holidays kgs heavier. It’s the epitome of binge / restrict.

Oh iPhone pictures are most accurate are they? It’s a wonder people hire professional photographers for their weddings given that according to Siobh a “professional lens” will make you appear 2 sizes bigger. Funny didn’t seem to have that effect on me or anyone else I know.

I’m not sure what she things people are jealous of. She doesn’t appear to have any meaningful relationships. Her assets appear to comprise a shit-ton of unflattering Lycra, 17 yoga mats, a water flosser and an air-fryer. Most of her peers from college will own property in Dublin that’s massively appreciated in value.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

u k hun ?

Chatty Member
Let’s leave diagnosing people with ASD to psychiatrists. ✌ Now that being said, it doesn’t take a psychiatrist to conclude that she is in fact a major bellend!

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Sparklelife2304

I know its early doors but a thread title suggestion: Live on the piss, your business goes to shit and imaginary men start blowing you a kiss”

• Haha
  • Heart
She has parents right? So if she didn’t know her bum hold from her vagina then she needs to speak to her parents.
I believe they tried to teach her and she told them to mind their own business as she was living differently.

No one thought she was this serious about it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

MyMumTakesMyNudes

Chatty Member
She must surely have no filter? SURELY if your website has been dysfunctional and you’re communicating to potential clients to apologise for missing their questions, you don’t say “it’s annoying because we’ve missed out on sales.” SURELY you say “which is annoying because we’ve missed out on helping and working with you.”

I don’t know if she thinks her transparency is relatable, but it’s not. She just looks like a greedy desperate wench 🧙‍♀️

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40