Siobhan O’Hagan #35 FLAPham Common

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Starts her reel with "I've been quiet today havent I" like we were all waiting on tenterhooks for her pearls of wisdom. An absolutely deluded throbber. Does she really think like this? Yes she does. The more I see the more I think that she is not just a bit of a witch but actually has real issues beyond the obvious alcoholism.
She's mad as a box of frogs. Absolutely tapped.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What's with the incessant need when she's with a "crew" to scan the camera around who she's with and then record her surroundings. It drives me into a rage.

Reactions: 21
What's with the incessant need when she's with a "crew" to scan the camera around who she's with and then record her surroundings. It drives me into a rage.
I think she does it cause she is usually left out of the conversation and this is her way of filling the awkward void. Every time she does this none of the group are paying any heed to her at all, they very rarely acknowledge the fact that she is filming unless she starts guldering in which case they kinda have to look her way.

Reactions: 11
I believe that some of her behaviour may be down to both undiagnosed ASD and having been bullied as a child / teenager. The possibility of ASD has been discussed previously by myself and others. The current behaviour smacks of a failure to overcome the effect of this bullying. It's as if she is sticking two finger up at the mean girls who gave her tit in her youth. Evidence of this is her continual bragging, her desire to show how "popular" she is, her showing the fun in the sun lifestyle / living differently bullshit in Bali and now the Northcote Rd stuff which is just a London version of the Bali content. She is clearly trying to show someone that her life is great rather than actually living her own life on her own terms. It's sad if this is true and I suspect it is but she's impossible to feel sorry. For many reasons.

I think her Parents are a factor too. She has a strange relationship with them too.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I believe that some of her behaviour may be down to both undiagnosed ASD and having been bullied as a child / teenager. The possibility of ASD has been discussed previously by myself and others. The current behaviour smacks of a failure to overcome the effect of this bullying. It's as if she is sticking two finger up at the mean girls who gave her tit in her youth. Evidence of this is her continual bragging, her desire to show how "popular" she is, her showing the fun in the sun lifestyle / living differently bullshit in Bali and now the Northcote Rd stuff which is just a London version of the Bali content. She is clearly trying to show someone that her life is great rather than actually living her own life on her own terms. It's sad if this is true and I suspect it is but she's impossible to feel sorry. For many reasons.

I think her Parents are a factor too. She has a strange relationship with them too.
Or she's just a bit of a dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I love London, I mean I really love London. No
seriously I love it, you have no idea how much I love it. I love Bali, love love love it, I convinced so many people to move there because I love it, really really loved it, it’s my home..
Now I love London, I’m the first Irish person ever to live here and really showing the path to a life here. I call my presses cupboards I’m a local now, dress like a Tri Colour but I’m a local. Love London, really love it.. what a numpty she is!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 52

100% agree with this

Reactions: 4
I know it’s been said by others on this thread but I really don’t believe shiv has ASD. I have ASD and a lot of women with ASD have a very strong sense of fairness/social justice, which is opposite to stereotypes. I feel like this goes against a lot of her behaviors

Reactions: 20
No mention of Michael Collins yesterday even though her grandfather was turning in his grace last year when she was cheering on English football

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Let’s leave diagnosing people with ASD to psychiatrists. ✌ Now that being said, it doesn’t take a psychiatrist to conclude that she is in fact a major bellend!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
It's so strange the 'I love london' 'I love my life' ..does she not look at other accounts like Becca etc and think they don't need to over justify why or if they love location their life etc so why is she?? Its not even a gratitude approach, it's like someone mentioned above a need to convince someone that she's Iivng this perfect life which in reality she clearly isn't if she needs to constantly shout how much she loves it. I'm baffled she's the same age as me, and I find her account so emotionally immature for someone 'well travelled'.

Reactions: 12
I know it’s been said by others on this thread but I really don’t believe shiv has ASD. I have ASD and a lot of women with ASD have a very strong sense of fairness/social justice, which is opposite to stereotypes. I feel like this goes against a lot of her behaviors
I'm pretty sure my (male) BFF is a bit ND, and that's one of the things I really value about him. He tells the truth, he tries to do the right thing, very conscientious, "tells it how it is" etc. He might not get why I burst into tears over things, but is an extremely good friend in other ways.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I just listened to her on the AOK Nutrition podcast, she literally doesn’t stop talking for the entire pod, she doesn’t give Aisling a chance to speak at all, keeps butting in and talking over her! 🤦🏻‍♀️ And the saliva sucking is out of control! 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.