Siobhan O’Hagan #35 FLAPham Common

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s interesting we didn’t get a “I can’t wait to take my family to Abu Dhabi and let them experience a Grand Prix”. Wonder is she hoping people have forgotten that she kept going on about it 😂.

Not like her to not bring it up.

Siobhan when you read this update it in your morning poo time thoughts… sorry coffee thoughts - you just talk tit. ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She’s really feeling herself in that last story! The mouth contortions kill me though!
And the trousers on the floor where she just stepped out of them and left them there! Can she not just clean up a little?

• Sick
Reactions: 8
And the trousers on the floor where she just stepped out of them and left them there! Can she not just clean up a little?
Even if the rest of the place was a catastrophe, wouldn't you at least just clear the area of the photo? As someone whose whole existence is about image portrayed online?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What is the deal with always wearing white trainers?
She looks like such a dick (standard!) in smart clothes and trainers.
I’m all for comfort and I almost never wear a pair of heels these days but, pretty flip flops, ballet pumps, smart flats, not bleeping clumpy trainers.

Reactions: 13
She has a look in her eyes that says she would stomp (not walk) all over her granny if it meant she got a benefit from it. No sincerity at all there.

Reactions: 9
She wheels out the Aisling friend now and again that’s the only consistent friend I’ve ever seen. Otherwise it’s always a load of random girls.

Reactions: 10
New mail sent out yesterday. Rent is due! 😂

- - - - - - - - - - -

Subject :Happy Birthday to Me 🥳💃🏻

It's my birthday on Monday. I'll be 34 and I'm not even mad. Life is just getting better and better.

It's all about perspective!

Anyway - my birthday usually signals the end of the summer (sigh) or even worse, when I was younger - back to school.

But it's also a time when people start getting back into a routine.

I thought I would put The Furnace on sale, because I feel so passionately about saving women from another restrictive diet.

You don't actually have to work that hard to change the shape of your body. It just takes consistency.

I know that I can help you escape the diet culture that we were brought up in.

I asked Ciara, who recently finished The Furnace, who she would recommend The Furnace to.

Here's what she said:

Anyone who needs some help with their relationship with food and exercise. I consider myself knowledgeable in both areas but I was still impacted by diet culture and mainly struggled with guilt and not being able to accept my body. The furnace has opened me to a new mindset and perspective which would be invaluable to anybody

If this sounds like you, and you are in anyway hesitant about joining - I have just reduced the prices.

I want you to feel like Ciara in 12 weeks (December!).

If you join today, you can lock in the price of €69 per month instead of €89 per month.

It is a 3 month subscription (that you can pause/cancel no problem) and once you have paid you have access to all the workouts and videos for good.

So what are you waiting for?

Click the big red button below to get started.

Thanks for reading,

Siobhan "Officially mid-thirties" O'Hagan

P.S. You can sign up for this offer but start whenever you would like in the next month.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Who's this new bestie wan? Never seen her before in my life. 🤣🤣 The night out looks so shite and forced. Rent a friend vibes.

Reactions: 14
New mail sent out yesterday. Rent is due! 😂

- - - - - - - - - - -

Subject :Happy Birthday to Me 🥳💃🏻

It's my birthday on Monday. I'll be 34 and I'm not even mad. Life is just getting better and better.

It's all about perspective!

Anyway - my birthday usually signals the end of the summer (sigh) or even worse, when I was younger - back to school.

But it's also a time when people start getting back into a routine.

I thought I would put The Furnace on sale, because I feel so passionately about saving women from another restrictive diet.

You don't actually have to work that hard to change the shape of your body. It just takes consistency.

I know that I can help you escape the diet culture that we were brought up in.

I asked Ciara, who recently finished The Furnace, who she would recommend The Furnace to.

Here's what she said:

Anyone who needs some help with their relationship with food and exercise. I consider myself knowledgeable in both areas but I was still impacted by diet culture and mainly struggled with guilt and not being able to accept my body. The furnace has opened me to a new mindset and perspective which would be invaluable to anybody

If this sounds like you, and you are in anyway hesitant about joining - I have just reduced the prices.

I want you to feel like Ciara in 12 weeks (December!).

If you join today, you can lock in the price of €69 per month instead of €89 per month.

It is a 3 month subscription (that you can pause/cancel no problem) and once you have paid you have access to all the workouts and videos for good.

So what are you waiting for?

Click the big red button below to get started.

Thanks for reading,

Siobhan "Officially mid-thirties" O'Hagan

P.S. You can sign up for this offer but start whenever you would like in the next month.
She is getting desperate!

Reactions: 6
Guys - I have to confess something. I just finished the furnace. Can’t say enough positive things about it. I may have Gained about 3 stone in the 12 weeks - but I finally get it - that’s on me. I couldn’t commit to the 30,000 daily steps and 3 punishment exercises a day - I was too weak.

But it clicked The scales are wrong. My mindset has changed.

And thanks to Siobhan I get to buy a whole new wardrobe.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
She wheels out the Aisling friend now and again that’s the only consistent friend I’ve ever seen. Otherwise it’s always a load of random girls.
Yet.. Aisling looks completely different to her profile picture. Must be the iPhone vs professional camera issue all over again...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.