Siobhan O’Hagan #35 FLAPham Common

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes for over a week. Only realised when she could smell a terrible stench. Also said she put it up the wrong hole when she was younger. She left the tampon in for over a week when she was in college. bleeping idiot

the apple doesn’t fall far from the MP always on sale tree.
I heard another fitness influencer telling a similar story before wonder did she take inspiration for content 😂

Reactions: 4
She never mentioned her gaff in Bali when mentioning her property portfolio. Though I dont think I can get past thinking about how she got the wrong hole.
I misread gaff as golf and was even more concerned about the wrong hole 😂
Never take up golf Shiv, what with your hole confusion!

I have to confess I did lose a tampon once, once the string has gone you don’t look, I was peri menopausal and forgetful. Tattle is the only place that I’ve told, as a PP said it’s not that unusual to lose/forget them, but also it’s certainly nothing to brag about 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I dont think the shocking part is losing the tampon. I think that's something that does happen. It's the wrong hole bit that makes no sense.

Reactions: 10
Today's email states sign up to furnace today and get it for the sale price of £69 per month as its shivs bday. Has it not been on sale all year so far?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Today's email states sign up to furnace today and get it for the sale price of £69 per month as its shivs bday. Has it not been on sale all year so far?
The cheek of you, it’s £89 a good while now so £69 is a bargain. Off I go to binge eat, drink every night and then punish exercise myself x

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The cheek of this comment - she only released furnace 2.0 in March. So it’s only been on sale 5 months Instead of the usual 8 months 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's such a desperate gaslighting fool.

Who does she think she is kidding. She needs to be made an example of publicly cancelled as she is a scammer in every sense of the word .

The fitness industry needs to be held to account.

Reactions: 9
Could she be anymore more of a bleep?
why does she insist on holding champagne like this? Prick
Just trying to get my head around a 34 year old sitting there with a little bottle of champagne waiting for the F1 drivers on TV to spray theirs, and then making the conscious decision to take a picture of it and upload it to IG. Tragic. God she must be so bleeping bored. She has been my inspiration for never living differently.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
Just trying to get my head around a 34 year old sitting there with a little bottle of champagne waiting for the F1 drivers on TV to spray theirs, and then making the conscious decision to take a picture of it and upload it to IG. Tragic. God she must be so bleeping bored. She has been my inspiration for never living differently.
It's also wrecking my head that she's been 33 all this time. She looks so much older. Always thought she was way older than Sinéad etc. Maybe it's a combination of the face, skin...and how many years she's been scamming. It's like she's a geriatric grifter at this stage.

Reactions: 16
It’s pathetic . Also she’s 34??!? duck me she looks 15 years older

Reactions: 13
I feel like she’s going to wear something RIDICULOUSLY tiny and tight tonight so everyone at IFS can “see what they’re missing”. Not 1 tag for anyone there lol

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Did you guys fail to notice the huge bag of chilli heatwave Doritos on the coffee table? Not that I’ve been adverse to such a binge .. but I wouldn’t show it off if I were flogging a fitness subscription service

Reactions: 4
Siobhán, thank you so, SO much for explaining to us the basics of what's been happening for a long, long time on Northcote Road. I would never have understood what was happening otherwise. Clapham Columbus strikes again 🇮🇪

In other news, duck right off, you filthy gobshite.
Sounds basic AF 💅

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.