Siobhan O’Hagan #35 FLAPham Common

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cory has an interesting story up ... about life not all about cocktails and holidays ..and people having to tell you they are living their best life really aren't. Remind you of anyone 👀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Is it me or have we hurtled through this thread ! I'm loving Shiv loving London baby #itsavibe

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Cory has an interesting story up ... about life not all about cocktails and holidays ..and people having to tell you they are living their best life really aren't. Remind you of anyone 👀
Interestingly enough that's a post from Steven Bartlett who siobhan has regularly shared posts from....wonder why she didn't share this one???

EDIT: Upon reading this post I'm not sure it "Interestingly" is the appropriate word!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I hope this is one of her ironic email headings and that she’s not actually going to talk about mindfulness.

It’s easy enough to become a PT and nutritionist (I should know, I’ve done it), but to pretend you’re a mindfulness expert because you read ten pages a day is a whole other story.

She’s so quick to slag off Sinead (who in her own right is a charlatan, maybe just more innocently than this cow) but happy to use her niche to make a quick buck.

My heart truly aches for anyone clueless enough to pay her money. It’s so sad because it’s not even their faults if they do, they just don’t know any better.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Imagine being such a child that your "friend" knows she can't share her good news because its YOUR birthday weekend. I'd be mortified if any of my friends felt like that, it was Siobhan's 34th birthday not her wedding 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Her form is so bad and those weights are way too heavy for her. How she has not done herself an injury at this stage is beyond me.

Reactions: 9
I hope this is one of her ironic email headings and that she’s not actually going to talk about mindfulness.

It’s easy enough to become a PT and nutritionist (I should know, I’ve done it), but to pretend you’re a mindfulness expert because you read ten pages a day is a whole other story.

She’s so quick to slag off Sinead (who in her own right is a charlatan, maybe just more innocently than this cow) but happy to use her niche to make a quick buck.

My heart truly aches for anyone clueless enough to pay her money. It’s so sad because it’s not even their faults if they do, they just don’t know any better.
There is no innocence about Sinead Hdgarty.

Wolf in sheep's clothing

Reactions: 22
Oh duck off Siobhan. A glance in her direction and she probably thinks she's being creeped on.

The hack of her, no one is creeping it's all in her head.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Her form is so bad and those weights are way too heavy for her. How she has not done herself an injury at this stage is beyond me.
She's been going to the gym for like 9 years, how is she so bad at this, I've seen girls less than a years training with better form.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They are probably thinking why is that grown woman dressed like a big snot!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Siobhan is the Dunning Kruger effect personified!

Completely overestimates her ability at everything. Her delusions are off the charts even down to creeping lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I don't know any other female who claims to get perved at by men so much. Everyone is that busy themselves that they probably pay no attention to her. No doubt she will do a story rant later. If its meant to be that bad then report the people to the police . She didn't say she reported the alleged wanker in Portugal. Probably due to it not happening

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.