Siobhan O’Hagan #35 FLAPham Common

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The absolute brass neck of her to be ‘advertising’/manically mumbling about vitamins and making out that she’s a picture of health when she couldn’t be further from it! ‘I have a good gut, I think.’ STOP IT 🤣 We’ve seen the crap you’ve been shovelling down you for the past few years. This is the person who bought an air fryer and had literally thousands of options for delicious, healthy meals. Then proceeded to live off Dorito-covered Babybels before deciding that was even too much effort and went back to takeaways. MP is a joke for supporting this.

Reactions: 19
And one time at band camp , I stuck my tampon up the wrong hole and left it there for a week…😂😂😂

Like I’m just really struggling to understand how she stuck it up the wrong hole. 😂😂 She must have been in one of her yoga positions!
Same? It was either her bum (and she didn't shite in a week) or her urethra (like....HOW??)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Same? It was either her bum (and she didn't shite in a week) or her urethra (like....HOW??)
I think she's getting confused? She may have had the correct hole but didn't insert it correctly and half hanging out, so felt like the wrong hole? Only explanation I can think of?

Reactions: 9
It would be pretty impossible to get it into the urethra (it's tiny, and proof that nurses are amazing that they can get a catheter which is much smaller in there) so she must mean anus. I'm worried about her bowels if she didn't poop for a week though, and at no point noticed that the tampon was absorbing nothing. Seems like a lie? But an absolutely insane one.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
some punishment workout now just so she can gorge on cocktails and shite food later, rinse and repeat shiv

Reactions: 11
It would be pretty impossible to get it into the urethra (it's tiny, and proof that nurses are amazing that they can get a catheter which is much smaller in there) so she must mean anus. I'm worried about her bowels if she didn't poop for a week though, and at no point noticed that the tampon was absorbing nothing. Seems like a lie? But an absolutely insane one.
It's 100% a lie. She wants to seem relatable like "oh our sex education is so bad, no one talks about periods" but AS USUAL over sells it and makes up an absolute nonsense lie. Like no offence to any young girls starting their period but I think most if not all of them would notice if they put a tampon in and still had blood on their underwear, or if they didn't, their mother might notice during the washing and ask ?

She always has to have the most outlandish story, she's a complete attention seeker.

Reactions: 26
Just watching old videos stories here and I think the real change in her seems to be around the time she headed for Bali - she was so much less erratic before that if u watch the old videos. I used to really like following her back then.

Reactions: 14
Just watching old videos stories here and I think the real change in her seems to be around the time she headed for Bali - she was so much less erratic before that if u watch the old videos. I used to really like following her back then.
You may be onto something there? Though she was bugging me long before that, there has definitely been a downward spiral since she first went there. I don't know if it highlighted her lack of direction or progress after a few months or what, but she is definitely more defensive and manic than she was then. And socially seems to be lacking in basic skills?? As others have said, she goes on like someone living away from home for the first time at 18-19? My teen girls would have more cop on about basic housekeeping skills and cooking than she does? It's bizarre to watch.

Reactions: 8
I couldn't sleep last night so thought I'd listen to the AoK nutrition podcast with Siobhan, it was about periods, Siobhan admitted the 1st she used a tampon she put it in the wrong hole and she left a tampon in for a week or more without noticing 🤢
Jesus Christ - she needs to stop doing podcasts. She never comes out of them well 😂

Reactions: 14
So I am thinking that she once out a tampon into her arse, and on another occasion put one into her vagina and then left it there for a week?
So that’s lovely.
Why on earth would anybody admit this on a podcast?

• Sick
Reactions: 22
So I am thinking that she once out a tampon into her arse, and on another occasion put one into her vagina and then left it there for a week?
So that’s lovely.
Why on earth would anybody admit this on a podcast?

Yes, from reading the comment I assume they are two different stories, once in the wrong hole and another time in for a week.

I call bullshit on both stories tbh.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I couldn't sleep last night so thought I'd listen to the AoK nutrition podcast with Siobhan, it was about periods, Siobhan admitted the 1st she used a tampon she put it in the wrong hole and she left a tampon in for a week or more without noticing 🤢
You couldn’t waterboard something like that out of me…

• Haha
Reactions: 53
And one time at band camp , I stuck my tampon up the wrong hole and left it there for a week…😂😂😂

Like I’m just really struggling to understand how she stuck it up the wrong hole. 😂😂 She must have been in one of her yoga positions!
What collected the blood? She's nuts and not in a good way 😫

• Sick
Reactions: 3
She's in her gym clothes, doing an extremely erratic and chaotic advert. She doesn't shower after the session, does she? I mean, you'd either shower there and change into fresh clothes, or surely jump straight into the shower when you got home. Then she's surprised that she has open sores in the areas where her sweaty clothes have been rubbing her dirty, sweaty skin.
And no gummies are going to cure her meth addict look.
she also went to the gym in her gym gear with her coat over the other day, which means she walked back sweaty in that same coat that i guarantee hasnt been washed, she is pure filth

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Walther Shivvy - The worlds first Filthness Influencer

In all seriousness - does she have a kink about being a filthy animal or something? I've said it before if she was my sibling I would absolutely step in and take the phone off her.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh furnace don’t jiggle jiggle, it folds. Sticking her tampons up the wrong hole 🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Oh furnace don’t jiggle jiggle, it folds. Sticking her tampons up the wrong hole 🎶
Between this now ! 😂😂😂
And Walter shivvy can one of our talented members work in this into a new thread title? I am howling!! 😂😂😂 I have more laughs reading the thread than I do watching Shivs maniac rambles or stupid nonsensical antics!♥

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.