Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sunday89

New thread suggestion because with the way this one is going we are guna need one pretty soon 🤣

Siobhan O’ Hagan #36: editing pics & mound on show, constantly pretending to go with flow & still can’t accept Diren’s a Major NO-GO

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Shiv misses the coffee and croissants in Bali....

Fuck sake London sort your shit out!! This is no vegetables in Portugal levels of incompetence.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Elodie74

The whole “only girl” thing is so pathetic and absolutely exposes what she thinks of women. The implication is that by default any man would be a tougher opponent than any woman, but she’s a bloody white belt. There are dozens of top class Female BJJ players who’d crush her, but in her mind men are “better”. It’s so bizarre. Also why is she not going to at least some of the all female classes. If she’s ever going to compete then she needs to fight women so most women would actively seek out women to roll with for practice and as a better size match.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Hahaha who was it
Ah bless, Sinead is all lovey dovey now she has 50k in the bank account after getting middle aged women to meditate and read in silence for a week in Portugal. The worlds most glaringly obvious transactional friendship may proceed.

A valiant effort from Shiv to torpedo the whole thing but hard luck. Outwitted by Sinead via the passport card.

On the plus side for Shiv, Sinead might loan her a few quid on rent day.

• Haha

Vivian124

VIP Member
The fact she keeps saying she's the only girl and so they went easy on her sets feminism back 70 years🙄

• Heart
  • Haha

Madeline 74

VIP Member
Imagine not announcing your engagement on a Friday because your thundercunt of a friend has a Birthday on a Monday ? Siobhan is insufferable.

• Haha
  • Sick

FairyCake37

Chatty Member
Baffled by the fact she is 34 years old and posts stories a 12 year old would post 🤯 is this what content is now?? Telling 158k people you are on your period and too lazy to wash yourself after excessively exercising yourself down 2 sizes in the matter of weeks 🤮 think it's time she hung up the insta fitness hun status and focused on finding her path in life. She's the most lost soul on Instagram, all her shite talk about building relationships, settling down in London etc is just a disguise to the fact she's living the exact same life she was in Bali. Centred around excessive exercise, excessive eating and excessive alcohol consumption. No proper friendships or relationships, no focus but yet thinks she's in a position to lecture people through emails while robbing people of 89 euro a month to change their "mindset". There is nothing I see on her stories everyday that would make me want to change anything in my life in order to live a day of hers.

• Sick
Reactions: 37
Oh fuck off Siobhan. A glance in her direction and she probably thinks she's being creeped on.

The hack of her, no one is creeping it's all in her head.

• Heart

FairyCake37

Chatty Member
Her approach to dissing pts who use 1200 calorie diets, transformation pics etc, but fails to acknowledge her way is just as bad. She lives a life of no commitments, 5am starts (apparently) , 30000 steps a day, 4 BJJ classes. She also uses bike hires (incase anyone missed her daily story cycling along recording herself 🙄). No normal woman working, family or single can give this much time to exercise without it costing them a massive shift in a.daily routine. She can shout mindshift and values all she wants it's not maintainable.

Dying to read this email that will explain how siobhan appears at least 2 dress sizes smaller in a matter of weeks. She forgets she posted pics in Galway, a week before this shoot that showed her looking a lot slimmer then the MP shoot. Honestly I couldn't give a flying fk what size she is, but its the approach she uses that's really condescending and dangerous to those who suffer with the weight etc.

• Heart

Eggs&bacon

Didn’t realise only ✨SiNgLe✨ Women made chicken stir-frys.

I must be living differently with my chicken stir fry’s and my boyfriend.

• Haha

HappyMum44

Chatty Member
Cory has an interesting story up ... about life not all about cocktails and holidays ..and people having to tell you they are living their best life really aren't. Remind you of anyone 👀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36