Siobhan O’Hagan #35 FLAPham Common

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Proper little fitness influencer 🤣🤣🤣 make her stop. I thought she was a athlete though
That always makes me laugh....Athlete. She 'competed' in the crossfit qualifiers about 4-5yrs ago, and it was only in her local gym at the time.
Oh hang on- i forgot about the Turf Games.

I've done a few spartan/mud run's- Am I an 'athlete' too?? 😁 (off to edit my bio...)

Athlete - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Athlete

An athlete (also sportsman or sportswoman) is a person who competes in one or more sports that involve physical strength, speed or endurance.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I listebed to the podcast Siobhan linked on alcohol. Siobhan's takeaway was "drink less, take electrolytes".

This is generous retelling of what he said. He said drink 1 or 2, once a month.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Dermot Kennedy is not going to shag you Siobhan.

You didn't even know him before Sinead mentioned she was going to his gig. And all of a sudden you became a superfan.

Pick me dose of shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Is there a name on someone who is so delusional that they think they are a celebrity. She's a no body from swords who has a Instagram page and cons people out of money. Nothing more. If it wasn't so tragic it would be funny. She's a parody of herself.

Reactions: 18
Is there a name on someone who is so delusional that they think they are a celebrity. She's a no body from swords who has a Instagram page and cons people out of money. Nothing more. If it wasn't so tragic it would be funny. She's a parody of herself.
Walter Shivvy

"a person who fantasizes about a life much more exciting and glamorous than their own"
Example - Deborah from accounts is very much a Walter Shivvy on her instagram

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Dermot Kennedy is not going to shag you Siobhan.

You didn't even know him before Sinead mentioned she was going to his gig. And all of a sudden you became a superfan.

Pick me dose of shite.
I honestly think she believes that Dermot might see her blue tick and slide into her DM's.

Someone needs to give her a reality check.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How sad must it be to have someone round for food and having to post the set up. Is she 10 !!! Imagine being that empty.

Reactions: 11
I honestly think she believes that Dermot might see her blue tick and slide into her DM's.

Someone needs to give her a reality check.
She 110% believes that and then he probably would notice the blue tick and then go into her stories and be greeted with a rotten foot or her granny hands or her morning Yoga or air fried Babybels or talking about drying sweat into her hair and then block her.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Was Laura Bennett not staying with her a few days ago? And Fliss was over a while back as well. She also posted two wine glasses and two meals on Saturday night just gone. And then came on her stories the next day saying she wasn't drinking.

All the above count as entertaining.

She's trying to say she has a bloke over without saying it the attention seeking twit.

*Edit - 3 plates. If she doesn't show who she's entertaining she is not entertaining at all. It's a set up.

Reactions: 18
Was Laura Bennett not staying with her a few days ago? And Fliss was over a while back as well. She also posted two wine glasses and two meals on Saturday night just gone. And then came on her stories the next day saying she wasn't drinking.

All the above count as entertaining.

She's trying to say she has a bloke over without saying it the attention seeking twit.

*Edit - 3 plates. If she doesn't show who she's entertaining she is not entertaining at all. It's a set up.
Probably three plates of food for herself to stuff into her gob.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.