Siobhan O’Hagan #35 FLAPham Common

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread!
Congrats WhittlingIhopmonkey and Fitfan47

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
The devil works hard but shivs one troll works harder 🤣

Also sorry now but the new couch is not an improvement in my opinion it's not nice at all. Hopefully it's comfy.

Reactions: 21
The devil works hard but shivs one troll works harder 🤣

Also sorry now but the new couch is not an improvement in my opinion it's not nice at all. Hopefully it's comfy.
I'm in a rental and there's a sofa bed with that kind of corduroy but in a nicer beige in the spare room. I have it covered with cushions. It's functional, but definitely wouldn't choose for my living room on purpose!

Reactions: 5
So do people want to start workshopping thread number #36? At this rate we will be hitting that by next week 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She says she wants to venture out of SW London more. Thats super easy if she didn't have to do so much gurling exercise everyday and kept things in check a bit more she wouldn't have to be on such a strict exercise regime

Reactions: 8
James Smith has just said he has a staph infection from BJJ or something similar. Do we think Shiv will stay consistent copying his content here 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
James Smith has just said he has a staph infection from BJJ or something similar. Do we think Shiv will stay consistent copying his content here 😂😂😂
Considering how she acted when she got covid over Xmas and was basically a super spreader 😂

I think Siobhan aka Typhoid Mary would still go on about her normal day with a Staph infection - pretending she’s not sick so she can do BJJ and have drinks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Lest not forget she turned up to BJJ a few weeks ago with a horrible looking possible skin infection that she never got properly diagnosed. Her disgusting behaviour has no limits.

Reactions: 22
So do people want to start workshopping thread number #36? At this rate we will be hitting that by next week 😂
… From LiViNg DiFfeReNtLy to a beige corderoy couch

edit: this cretin banging on about DOMS while actually doing the exercise, for someone who has ‘worked’around fitness for 6/7 years her knowledge and it’s application (plus her actual fitness) is just beyond beginner level - she is Ms Dunning Kruger

• Haha
Considering how she acted when she got covid over Xmas and was basically a super spreader 😂

I think Siobhan aka Typhoid Mary would still go on about her normal day with a Staph infection - pretending she’s not sick so she can do BJJ and have drinks 😂
Staph My Life

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Screenshot_20220814-122307_Instagram.jpg

Wow how good is she at advertising this. I'm going to buy one immediately.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
Can’t believe she just advertised a product by implying it can fry your minging hair… ever the saleswoman

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Why does she always have her nails that horrible, thick white colour. Does she honestly think it looks nice. Not an ounce of creativity in that mean little head of hers

There must be some hum of her today. Imagine describing your hair as filthy. She will be growing out the ginger under arm hair next 😆

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
A friend and I were just discussing Asperger’s Syndrome symptoms as she thinks her son may have it. Reading through the symptoms, you can literally relate every single one to Shiv!
  • Inappropriate social interactions
  • Conversations that almost always revolve around themselves or a certain topic, rather than others
  • Not understanding emotions well or having less facial expression than others
  • Speech that sounds unusual, such as flat, quiet, loud, or robotic
  • Not using or understanding nonverbal communication, such as gestures, body language and facial expression
  • An intense obsession with one or two specific, narrow subjects
  • Becoming upset at any small changes in routines
  • Memorizing preferred information and facts easily
  • Clumsy, uncoordinated movements
  • Difficulty managing emotions, sometimes leading to verbal or behavioral outbursts
  • Not understanding other peoples’ feelings or perspectives

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.