Siobhan O’Hagan #35 FLAPham Common

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh right so to lose weight I just have to squeeze in 25,000 steps a day (that’s 4 HOURS of waking to us mere mortals) and a BJJ class? Sound. That sounds easily replicable by gen pop. Definitely sign me up for more of these helpful tips.
I have a desk job 8.30 - 5 (can't remember the last time I actually finished at 5) and commute for 45 mins - hour each way generally. I walk the dog for at least half an hour every morning, longer if I can fit it in (I usually can't). I try to get out of the office to walk around the block for half an hour and stretch my legs then eat at my desk most days. Some days I can hit over 12,000 steps but often it's under 10,000. That is the reality for lots of people. 25,000 on a work day if you have a desk job is ridiculous for most people. She's so out of touch.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 53
I have a desk job 8.30 - 5 (can't remember the last time I actually finished at 5) and commute for 45 mins - hour each way generally. I walk the dog for at least half an hour every morning, longer if I can fit it in (I usually can't). I try to get out of the office to walk around the block for half an hour and stretch my legs then eat at my desk most days. Some days I can hit over 12,000 steps but often it's under 10,000. That is the reality for lots of people. 25,000 on a work day if you have a desk job is ridiculous for most people. She's so out of touch.
Standing desk, treadmill underneath and a beer hat with margaritas is the only way

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I thought for a minute the reason why I was receiving no notifications on Shivvers was because she had maybe been quiet and not done anything controversial for the past couple of days....

But no its just a new thread was made and its already in page 12 😂😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
It was a real tattler's treat this morning.. "I love London', the glasses on the chain.. I think there was another nod to reading here too..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Imagine having to film yourself standing with your legs bow legged just to try and hide the fact you dont normally have a thigh gap.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hahahaaha is she suggesting her morning routine of bisto, yoga and 10 page reading is strenuous?!? Would love her to experience the ‘morning routine’ of a typical 34 year old woman with kids, work etc
She’s on another planet
😂 that’s the morning routine of an unemployed transition year student on summer holidays.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
"THE MEDIUM FITS ME NOW , IVE LOST WEIGHT, IT DIDNT FIT AT THE MP SHOOT, IVE LOST WEIGHT.

ITS OK TO BE BIG . SO OK THAT IVE SENT 4 EMAILS IN A WEEK AND DONE COUNTLESS STORIES DEMONSTRATING IM NOT THAT SIZE ANY MORE. LOVE YOURSELF, JOIN THE FURNACE.

ALSO IVE LOST WEIGHT. Mmmm a croissant from an ubiquitous UK chain I think makes me look like both a foodie and a local "

TLDR: prick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
The blurred lines along her legs, especially at the top of her thighs 👀
What is she like. Trying to be that cute youthful college girl and not the auld guzzling fried food eating hag she actually is.

Btw I say auld hag because her perception of herself is way younger than she actually is (not in a literal sense)

Look how red her face is in that Lakers top photo😮. The alcohol is showing, her blood pressure looks to he through the roof. She drinks Much more than she shows on social media, much more.

Reactions: 16
What is she like. Trying to be that cute youthful college girl and not the auld guzzling fried food eating hag she actually is.

Btw I say auld hag because her perception of herself is way younger than she actually is (not in a literal sense)

Look how red her face is in that Lakers top photo😮. The alcohol is showing, her blood pressure looks to he through the roof. She drinks Much more than she shows on social media, much more.
Lol I defo think that - it’s why you never see full shots of the kitchen. Id say the recycling is just empty bottles and takeaway containers.

#livingdifferently but also living like she’s in college 😂 I cringe at that cause I’m sure either in the kitchen or living room there was a few empty bottles on display as you’d see in college digs 😂😂

Reactions: 11
"THE MEDIUM FITS ME NOW , IVE LOST WEIGHT, IT DIDNT FIT AT THE MP SHOOT, IVE LOST WEIGHT.

ITS OK TO BE BIG . SO OK THAT IVE SENT 4 EMAILS IN A WEEK AND DONE COUNTLESS STORIES DEMONSTRATING IM NOT THAT SIZE ANY MORE. LOVE YOURSELF, JOIN THE FURNACE.

ALSO IVE LOST WEIGHT. Mmmm a croissant from an ubiquitous UK chain I think makes me look like both a foodie and a local "

TLDR: prick
Absolutely rattled the bleep trumpet

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lol I defo think that - it’s why you never see full shots of the kitchen. Id say the recycling is just empty bottles and takeaway containers.

#livingdifferently but also living like she’s in college 😂 I cringe at that cause I’m sure either in the kitchen or living room there was a few empty bottles on display as you’d see in college digs 😂😂
Q posting from the kitchen to prove her one troll is wrong 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can't believe she wrote 'on the piss' in an email addressed to her clients/potential clients.
Actually, I can. She really does want to be James Smith the second! Can you imagine her with his ridic hair? She's already demented, praying that's next for our entertainment!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Tell me your life revolves around being “on the piss” : Proudly displaying them like pieces of artwork in her living room.

A) a cocktail shaker
B) a bottle of patron
C) an empty bottle of champagne
D) possibly a small Bottle of red wine on the table

Cop on to yourself Siobhan. The “boozey cool aunt” personality you’re trying to emulate is tragic.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How utterly tragic. The thing is when she is eventually found in a gutter, the world (her family and friends) will have all these receipts to look back on and see exactly where they should have intervened. For aloholics of the past, they have been able to hide it but Shiv has it out in the open telling everyone in plain sight.

For now, everyone seems happy to enable her. I mean she has a big follower count right!?

Her personality is alcohol centred.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The weight loss is really showing in her face. Got that gaunt look that ages you +++ once you hit mid 30s (well 40+ for the healthier than her)...

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.