Siobhan O’Hagan #35 FLAPham Common

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me, that neck and chest 🤢 does she have Monkeypox or something, just gross.

She is “the only girl” there now, the girl Shiv filmed being thrown around by her the last few weeks gtfo of dodge to avoid the smelly snatch, stinking hair and oozing face.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
duck me, that neck and chest 🤢 does she have Monkeypox or something, just gross.

She is “the only girl” there now, the girl Shiv filmed being thrown around by her the last few weeks gtfo of dodge to avoid the smelly snatch, stinking hair and oozing face.
She's in her gym clothes, doing an extremely erratic and chaotic advert. She doesn't shower after the session, does she? I mean, you'd either shower there and change into fresh clothes, or surely jump straight into the shower when you got home. Then she's surprised that she has open sores in the areas where her sweaty clothes have been rubbing her dirty, sweaty skin.
And no gummies are going to cure her meth addict look.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Duuuude showering after a workout is the best part, I can't imagine staying in your soggy clothes and jumping to do an advert where you show off your sores while peddling vitamins. I need a break from this thread but I can't look away 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I can’t understand how she is still on MP books. She is literally taking a shitload of stuff and if she bothered to read the labels she would probably find she is taking too much of some vitamins and minerals. That can have a negative impact on health long term. If they don’t shut her down for promoting some of their products as good for a hangover then they really don’t give a crap about their brand.

Reactions: 18
Duuuude showering after a workout is the best part, I can't imagine staying in your soggy clothes and jumping to do an advert where you show off your sores while peddling vitamins. I need a break from this thread but I can't look away 😩
Like, when I stay with family I get up extra early if I'm going to do a workout where I'll be getting sweaty so that I don't have to wait for the shower when I get back. Feels like torture not being able to peel of those clothes and jump under the shower!

Reactions: 7
She doesn't video the classes anymore either, just herself in the changing room. Has anyone noticed that?

I suspect words were had.
Don’t know which is worse tbh 😂😂.
both are social no no’s

She’s the last person to be advertising vitamins! She looks atrocious 😳😳
I’d see her advertise methadone over vitamins

“any spare change? I was an influencer once”

I can’t understand how she is still on MP books. She is literally taking a shitload of stuff and if she bothered to read the labels she would probably find she is taking too much of some vitamins and minerals. That can have a negative impact on health long term. If they don’t shut her down for promoting some of their products as good for a hangover then they really don’t give a crap about their brand.
Lol I think we can agree she’s kept on the books for a plus size range and judging by the photoshop failure on them - they couldn’t care less about her. She’s a number to them.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There’s just something about her mouth and teeth that really really irritates me. And she just looks dirty all the time. All this living different facade is going to wear thin now she’s going to be heading quickly towards 40 after her birthday on Monday.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I couldn't sleep last night so thought I'd listen to the AoK nutrition podcast with Siobhan, it was about periods, Siobhan admitted the 1st she used a tampon she put it in the wrong hole and she left a tampon in for a week or more without noticing 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
I couldn't sleep last night so thought I'd listen to the AoK nutrition podcast with Siobhan, it was about periods, Siobhan admitted the 1st she used a tampon she put it in the wrong hole and she left a tampon in for a week or more without noticing 🤢

Stop ...she didn't say that 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
1661512515252.png

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Just....how????

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's a disgusting freak. Why, I mean why would she even admit that!!??

She is very swiftly ruining any chance every of reintegrating back into normal society.
Ever hear of a digital footprint Siobhan? It's all out there now.

Reactions: 13
Oh good god that "ad". Downing vitamins like they're smarties, "you're supposed to take two of those or two of those, I just take them all coz I love the flavour", "these ones are great after a night on the town", looking like a homeless crack addict covered in scabs and wounds and sky as dry as a prune. I was waiting for the "have ye two eurrrro for a hosssstel?"

Whoever is "influenced" to buy MP vitamins after seeing that needs to get their head checked. What's in it for MP at this stage of the day, they must've a really sh1t PR team if no-one's pulled the plug on her by now for the reputational damage she's doing to their brand. She's BRUTAL and a walking advertisement for abusing your body and ageing the sh1t out of yourself ahead of your time.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
And one time at band camp , I stuck my tampon up the wrong hole and left it there for a week…😂😂😂

Like I’m just really struggling to understand how she stuck it up the wrong hole. 😂😂 She must have been in one of her yoga positions!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.