Siobhan O’Hagan #35 FLAPham Common

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The absolute hack of her in those vitamins stories .. oh my god

imagine going .. yes she’s sold them well, I’ll get some of them

Reactions: 11
She put a tampon up her arse because she thought it was her vagina? Pretty sure most kids know which hole the poo comes out of!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I couldn't sleep last night so thought I'd listen to the AoK nutrition podcast with Siobhan, it was about periods, Siobhan admitted the 1st she used a tampon she put it in the wrong hole and she left a tampon in for a week or more without noticing 🤢
That must be for her to be noticed/get engagement. Surely some trash mag would've picked up on this horror story? Is sex education that bad in Ireland? Also.. did she not tit for a week? So many questions..

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I can't bear to listen to the podcast, but was she trying to claim that Ireland was so repressed and backwards that she didn't know? Because I have a decade on her and was super innocent, not allowed out etc and still obviously knew. Like, books existed. And there were instructions in the box! Also, it was...kind of obvious?!? Seems like her lack of common sense is a chronic condition

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh this whole (excuse the pun) Tampax up the bum, someone has to verify it. I'm not listening to the podcast tho 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also did she say what age she was? Most ppl would use pads first. So was she a 16 Yr old who didn't know not to put a tampon up her ass???

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She has parents right? So if she didn’t know her bum hold from her vagina then she needs to speak to her parents.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She has parents right? So if she didn’t know her bum hold from her vagina then she needs to speak to her parents.
I believe they tried to teach her and she told them to mind their own business as she was living differently.

No one thought she was this serious about it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Ok summary:

She got her period at 12/13 & her parents gave her €20 to celebrate.

Whilst in DCU she noticed a horrendous smell off herself & couldn’t figure it out. One day an old tampon ‘dropped’ out of her. She figures she must have put a tampon in drunk & not taken out the old one.

Or else she doesn’t know where it dropped out of 😭🧐
There’s more to the convo but this is the important bit. Press play & listen 🤯🤢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Ok summary:

She got her period at 12/13 & her parents gave her €20 to celebrate.

Whilst in DCU she noticed a horrendous smell off herself & couldn’t figure it out. One day an old tampon ‘dropped’ out of her. She figures she must have put a tampon in drunk & not taken out the old one.

There’s more to the convo but this is the important bit. Press play & listen 🤯🤢
Thank you for your sacrifice.

The whole thing is bleeping vile, but the €20 to celebrate says it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.