Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LimerickHam

Anyone notice that Tracey Hackett hasn’t been mentioned recently? They haven’t liked each other’s posts either in the last few weeks 🤔
It's obvious what happened so, Sinead walked in on Simon snorting Sweet King jellies off Tracey's ass, ran over to wallop him, tripped and landed face-down on the coffee table that she now needs to replace. Simon loves his jellies in fairness.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

LimerickHam

Her last story was a little bit spikey, so here's some small bits of advice for anyone who happens to be reading this that needs them today -

1. Nobody cares about Simon, or where he is - but people are finding the lies & secrecy and local rumours amusing - we're allowed to. You've chosen to make yourself (and him) the story, so people are allowed to be curious when a main character from a soap-opera goes missing.
2. If people put themselves (and boyfriend and family) out there and sell their souls for whatever freebies they can milk from people - people are allowed to comment on how you do that even if you don't like what they have to say.
3. I'm not saying anyone is, but if someone was acting in a not-that-nice way to people around Limerick, expect to read it here or on some forum. People love to gossip and you've chosen to put yourself in the spotlight.
4. Suggesting that clearly old, pre-recorded video is indeed old and pre-recorded is not trolling.
5. Criticism of someone's behavior, once done in a respectful way, is not trolling.
6. Limerick is a small place, as the saying goes - never shit where you eat.

#PeaceOut

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Mona86

VIP Member
Hi guys, I also do some admin for Zen Jen when Aoife is off. I asked her to get in touch with Simon and she meditated and said he’s in the shed & he’s afraid to come out and cross the road on his own. Seems legit so if anyone is nearby can you give a hand. Thanks a mil xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Peonyrose

VIP Member
Scum are we? 😂😂😂Oh Sinead darling, drug dealers are scum. You wouldn’t know anything about that though, would you? We are an online forum in a country with free speech, who are commenting on what you put out there for all to see.
By the way, it’s ‘ whole,‘, which means entire. ‘Hole’ is what you sit on most of the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Irishjools

Simon must like the very overweight and could be encouraging this gluttony.
Is there something wrong with liking someone who is 'very overweight'? Or should 'very overweight' people be shunned by their families, partners and friends and be isolated from society in general?

Reactions: 28

fifilatro

thread suggestion: sinead blags freebies for sleazy simon,screechy singing she should stick to miming.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

NoseyMar

New thread title suggestion.... Sineads curvy style has no thyroid, loves taking local businesses for a ride 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Instacol

Chatty Member
Seriously. She was out with a male friend and Simon and they went back to a couples house. I don’t know what started it but she tore into him like a tinker. Then the couple got involved and she stormed out. Hit herself and came back in. Was so out of it that it didn’t occur to her how blatant it was. The male friend told someone in a WhatsApp message which got forwarded on and on.
This sounds utterly ridiculous 🤣🤣🤣
I heard she was walking through limerick city and someone slapped her with a salmon and that's how she got it! Swear on my hamsters life.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

Blue1989

VIP Member
I wonder do these insta huns realise, supporting local starts with spending your own money. Preaching to us to buy local, come off it you prize winning gowl

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Wildone

VIP Member
I’m pretty positive that place doesn’t have an out door seating area as it’s upstairs and there are other buildings at either side.. could be wrong now

I was getting my lashes done one day (expensive enough like) and in she walked in and was getting the works for free. Nails, lashes EVERYTHING. I will never give enchant another cent of my money again.
So maddening. Im so over these ^bloggers^that don't blog but try and blag their way through life for free. I have so much respect for the car company that took that car off sinead she never earned it and took it for granted.

Reactions: 22

LimerickHam

Have you ever met a one that loves herself more than sinead ... I actually haven't 🙈 if she was chocolate ( or pizza ) she would eat herself

Also this is just pathetic. Basically begging for followers and views now
Maybe her numbers have dropped because people got bored of watching someone getting exponentially bigger from eating free takeaways all the time? Just a thought.
Watching someone freeloading & eating their way around a city (country) that is struggling isn't really what people want to watch nowadays it seems. Who knew?

Reactions: 21

Surrealoneill

Chatty Member
But disappointed to see that people would be willing to cancel their trips or restaurant bookings over this dope. Those hotels and restaurants need all the support they can get in times like these. Don’t get me wrong it is annoying that she swans around getting shit handed to her, but for these businesses it’s invaluable exposure in their eyes. If they even get 1 person in off the back of her stories they’ve already broken even.
Personally I take serious issue handing over my money to any hotel giving freebies to any bloggers. I just don’t go to them. I’ve rebooked another hotel so still supporting local business. I’m happy enough with that

Reactions: 21

Mona86

VIP Member
I’ve commented before I’ve been to her show with a friend 😳 waste of money! One plate of nibbles between a table of 10 who are usually groups of 2-4 friends so you’re throwing the daggers at them all fighting over cocktail sausages ! She drank the whole way through it clicking her fingers at her show ponies it was all sell sell sell form some accessories crap and then Nessa and the over priced whacky stuff from vanity fair, the one with the bras, some hair wan, tan, make up etc. It’s a piss up. Sineads family took up one whole table and drank all evening she joined them after and then herself and Simon were shit faced . She awarded one of the ‘raffle prizes’ to her mother for her ‘support’ and the blind date was a set up with her friends staged to play the parts. Remember sinead also charges all those brands to sell to you that night too, she isn’t paying for food at your table that’s obvious by the pitiful display so she’s making most of the €€ straight from the ticket sales bar the price of room hire but then the hotel has a guarantee of drinks/accommodation sales so I’m sure that is not huge. Her last shows were 300 tickets x €85. And when you figure out she doesn’t pay any brand to turn up (it’s the other way around they pay to feature a stand or give a show) that’s €25K. €25K. Please do not feed (literally) this savage

Reactions: 20

Irishgal23

Hello, first time poster here. Watching Sinead she seems to have completely lost herself along the way in blogging world. I'll be honest i was a fan of her at the start. She had passion and drive behind her content and I used think she was a good laugh and seemed normal down to earth. She's lost her drive completely and her content is extremely bland, lazy and her attitude has changed also she's no longer the bubbly blogger. I won't start on supporting local and leaching businesses dry because it genuinely boils my blood.

Only other thing I'll say is I really hope she wakes up one day and a switch clicks and she will make a change of lifestyle for her own sake and health because she is going down a very dark path with what she eats. It's very shocking to see the amount of take aways and rubbish she eats day in day out. I've read here a few time people say why aren't her friend's and family stepping in with her weight but at the end of the day it's 100% down to herself. She's the only one who can put food into her month and she's the only one who can get herself up and exercising. No one else can do it for her.

Reactions: 19

Melmcs

VIP Member
How is she releasing dates for 2021? We're in lockdown in a pandemic. Does Shin know something we don't? Her rent must be due and she's trying to drum up some cash quickly.
This is the 2nd attempt she has tried to flog the shows then backtracked cos she failed to read the mood. She's looking for her bank account to be topped up for Xmas and will blame everyone and the hotels not being open when the shows don't go ahead and you want your money back. And she have will spent it.
Excuse me for the cynical attitude but a blind man can see life is tough ahead for us all. There will be no poxy Sinead show. She should do up a CV, get a real job if she wants an income. She is obviously worried about dosh. Maybe she should sell some of that shit she has piled up by freebies every week.
Most of us will barely have enough to get through Xmas so she can fuck right off if she thinks people have 85 Euro floating around for a night out with crap finger food and a free prosecco, just so she can get pissed on us, warble in your ear (and you dont want to hear her) and show off her Spanx. Rant over.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Rubyjessie123

People’s issue with Sinead is the begging, the lazy attitude to everything, the insincerity about what she posts about, her lack of support to any local businesses despite selling it to followers as ‘ support local’. It’s very hard to not comment on her being a glutton when that’s all she posts about these days. If she was skinny and eating all that shite while begging off every eatery in town I’d be calling her the same thing - an unhealthy glutton.

LimerickHam

Isn’t it gas - the notions - she will block you if you don’t agree with her or question anything genuine - calls her self a curvy style page but in fact she is known as the free food begger and she’s flogging penny sweets in a €3 witches hat for Halloween. #GirlBoss with ‘loads of exciting things coming ‘ - like diabetes is it sinead ?

* I’m not saying anyone gets diabetes from eating sweets. But you have to laugh that she gets 1kg (at least)of sweets sent to her weekly and she never donates them. She is some greedy savage
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻😂😂

If she keeps the way she's going, she's gonna have to rename to "Sinead's Morbidly Obese style" #SMOS *sponsored by Sweetking*

**Whoever in the George that organised the collab with her should be sacked. Who in their right mind would want to stay there with that gobshite in the restaurant beside you, getting louder by the hour. Surely most of limerick she's little more than a freeloader looking for her next meal at this stage?

• Haha