Sinead’s Curvy Style #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread number 2 for SCS

I was just thinking about her sudden ‘health kick’ and Simon being missing and the thought struck me: what if they had a massive row over the anniversary weekend and he said something to her about her weight? It would explain why he is missing and her going on walks all of a sudden🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I think it was over not getting engaged. But sure health kick, no point going for a walk then horsing rubbish into yourself. Her dad is around an awful lot more lately ? What's that about .

Reactions: 4
Thread number 2 for SCS

I was just thinking about her sudden ‘health kick’ and Simon being missing and the thought struck me: what if they had a massive row over the anniversary weekend and he said something to her about her weight? It would explain why he is missing and her going on walks all of a sudden🤔
I hope she buried him in the back garden if he did

• Haha
You know I just don’t think she’s herself. I hope she’s alright as in - her dad is around a lot. She mentioned last night about Dads making sure your doors are locked & you’re safe etc.

I was lucky enough to see her on her “ walk” wouldn’t exactly call it that. She strolled at a snails pace, took out her phone and took sooooooo mamy vids ands photos; then sat at a bench on her phone for over twenty minutes. I left at this stage and low and behold she posts a pic of a dominos ten mins later 🙄🙄

Good to see her going for a walk

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Between the walks and the garden, I think her dad is taking care of her. My dad would be the same being more a practical support than emotional. I agree with earlier posters that something may have happened with Simon.

TLDR: Catch up Sinead still gaga about freebies, still eating all around her and Simon is missing from her stories

Very strange, especially since she reads the comments here. She would surely defend him if she thought that people were under the impression he gave her the black eye.

Reactions: 1
She reads here . She dosent want to say anything about Simon so throwing the " when he is home from work " line in is to shut us up . He might not be gone but there's something up with them

Maybe nothing happened with them but if I had to guess Id guess that something happened with her over a heavy weekend. Lots of life changes this week and mam and dad around a lot! Anyway hope she's ok behind it all.

Those quotes 🤔 I hope she is OK though, she does seem to be going through a rough patch this week. Its clear her father is minding her . She always done lunch and dinner dates with her mam so that's not new or strange.

Christ almighty .. she's eating a big feed again 🙊 .. how is she not actually sick from that amount of food? 🤢

She has lost herself a bit it seems. Probably has too much time on her hands as the wedding singing is slow due to covid so turned to food and has let herself go a bit. Think most of us are guilty of that over lockdown. I hope her and Simon are still together I do like her even though she's too loud for me at times and think they're funny when together. Hopefully it's all just speculation and no truth in it.

She’s totally lost herself. She’s hit a bad patch like us all at some stage. Think it’s great to be trying to overhaul her lifestyle and I reckon her family staged a much needed intervention and that’s why she’s trying. However I just don’t get why she can’t call it for what it is - losing weight to become more healthy. There is nothing wrong with losing weight because you’re simply too big and it’s causing health issues. When did it become wrong to even say that I do wonder. We’ve all been there. There’s nothing wrong with the word diet either. She just can’t admit that describing herself as curvy no longer cuts it with her anymore. I wonder will she be doing some collaboration with a fitness trainer by next week is that what she means by filling us in next week?

Ok so here’s the story. She was out with a friend and Simon. Went back to a friends house. 👃🏼👃🏼 She beat Simon and there was uproar. Friends kicking off and then she gave herself the black eye. That’s pretty much the facts.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.