Sinead’s Curvy Style #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m pretty positive that place doesn’t have an out door seating area as it’s upstairs and there are other buildings at either side.. could be wrong now

I was getting my lashes done one day (expensive enough like) and in she walked in and was getting the works for free. Nails, lashes EVERYTHING. I will never give enchant another cent of my money again.
So maddening. Im so over these ^bloggers^that don't blog but try and blag their way through life for free. I have so much respect for the car company that took that car off sinead she never earned it and took it for granted.

Reactions: 22
I’m pretty positive that place doesn’t have an out door seating area as it’s upstairs and there are other buildings at either side.. could be wrong now

I was getting my lashes done one day (expensive enough like) and in she walked in and was getting the works for free. Nails, lashes EVERYTHING. I will never give enchant another cent of my money again.

Not to stick up for her, but it does have an outside area on the roof

Reactions: 1
I've only been once for a few drinks, didn't stay long as cocktails started at 13 euro. Fuuuuuck that
I find most of the places she goes to are generally pretentious as duck. Give me a 2 for 1 woo woo in Charlies anyday 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I won’t go to enchant either cause of her. She jumps constantly between them and velvet. Probably enchants biggest competitor in castletroy.

Reactions: 5
I won’t go to enchant either cause of her. She jumps constantly between them and velvet. Probably enchants biggest competitor in castletroy.
I’m the same I used to go for my lashes but she put me right off. It sickened my hole that I was paying like €80 for sub standard lashes and that lump was in the next room getting everything done for free 🙄🙄 doesn’t seem to be any bleeping loyalty there she will go where ever the free tit is.

Reactions: 9
I wouldn't go near enchant regardless of Sinead even. Your one that runs it seems pure dodge and feel she's looking for a quick buck all the time. First makeup, beauty and then throwing in sunglasses and jewellery??

I wouldn't go near enchant regardless of Sinead even. Your one that runs it seems pure dodge and feel she's looking for a quick buck all the time. First makeup, beauty and then throwing in sunglasses and jewellery??

Limericks answer to Del boy Trotter🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The turnover of staff in there is unreal! And it’s bleeping filthy also

• Sick
So maddening. Im so over these ^bloggers^that don't blog but try and blag their way through life for free. I have so much respect for the car company that took that car off sinead she never earned it and took it for granted.
I know what you mean winds me up big time. It's when they ask the questions "can anyone recommend a nice hotel for a get away", "can anyone recommend a hoover" "can anyone recommend a good quality hair dryer". Then they're gifted the friggin thing the next day!

Reactions: 6
She actually needs to grow up so much herself and Simon are just swanning around eating they need to grow the duck up, christ I’d love to be back in student days. Sad she has no drive, no cop on and zero maturity. Simon doesn’t give a shite delighted getting wined and dined. No chance of commitment his side I’d say either. She moved out at what age from her parents...? She’s exactly what I hope I’m not rearing in my two daughters 🙈🙊

Imagine that one working a 9-5 . Pigs will fly
Oh sure isn't she working her backside of everyday between the singing and the promoting... Can't be easy love lolol. Could you imagine if she actually had to go and stand on her feet for 8 hours... The moaning.. feet sponsored by Scholl, back sponsored by some physio, face sponsored by Alexandra/enchant/goodyear, clothes sponsored by glitz bits, hair sponsored by whatever gullible salon owner she can con, tan by the unmentionable, belly sponsored by Rossi's or what ever eatery she can get a free feed at.. neck sponsored by a sense of entitlement

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Glad to see she wasnt fixing the ladies day at limerick races this year.

Emmm.... Wonder who was driving, both were drinking, doesn't set a good example.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Her best buddy owns Enchant. No loyalty though she will go wherever she can for discounts or more often freebies.

Spill the tea ☕ re Limerick Races
Beggy Mitchell judged ladies day maybe last year, gave a prize to a former miss Bikini Ireland whos also from limerick, a week later who appears on the boat cruise for Beggys birthday only the former miss Bikini Ireland.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.