Sinead’s Curvy Style #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do you make yourself like something that you don't? 🤔
She doesn’t seem willing to try anything that she doesn’t like the look of, I hated vegetables as well until I got serious about losing weight and now I really like them. I just looked at ways to make them tasty, cooking with ginger, lemon, limes, roasting veg etc. I just changed my mindset. Fair enough there will always be things people don’t like but Sinead‘s list is EXTREMELY long.

Reactions: 7
There's lots of Limerick influencers, Louise Cooney would probably have the largest following that I know of but you've Chloe Markham, Chloe Coyce, Clare with Hair, Sophie la Touche, Greg O'Shea is basically an influencer now. Probably more I cant think of
I would not call Sophie lá touché an influencer 😂 some -stories about that one in the day

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This “woman” lives in the same town and I have to say she was such a great person when she started so genuine and stayed that way then she lost herself and has become such a nasty nasty druggy!! An ex of mine works in a local bar and she thought she would continue to take the piss out of him and then one night made the whole pub go quiet and took the piss out of him and the whole pub was roaring laughing at him about something so sensitive. She is just horrible. Her family are just as worse he mother looks down on you if she doesn’t know you and walks the town as if she is royalty and you should bow! Sinead is the biggest beggy Mitchell and just a snake!! She has dropped so many people who were there for her through everything. When I see her my blood literally boils!!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
How do you make yourself like something that you don't? 🤔
But she doesn't seem to like anything healthy. I mean I would choose a lovely bar of chocolate over an apple every time given half the chance but I know if I want to be healthy and especially if im trying to lose weight at some point i have to chose the apple and get on with it. Its called adulting 😅

I thought the exact same when I read that. More of a dear Deirdre then an influencer 😂😂
Who is she? I can't find her on Instagram and never heard of her. Curious now 😊

Reactions: 2
This “woman” lives in the same town and I have to say she was such a great person when she started so genuine and stayed that way then she lost herself and has become such a nasty nasty druggy!! An ex of mine works in a local bar and she thought she would continue to take the piss out of him and then one night made the whole pub go quiet and took the piss out of him and the whole pub was roaring laughing at him about something so sensitive. She is just horrible. Her family are just as worse he mother looks down on you if she doesn’t know you and walks the town as if she is royalty and you should bow! Sinead is the biggest beggy Mitchell and just a snake!! She has dropped so many people who were there for her through everything. When I see her my blood literally boils!!
I always wondered what happened her and Pamela, it was always her, tracey and Pam at the start. Haven’t seen her mentioned in a long time.

Reactions: 5
I used to really like her and enjoy her stories until she came into where I work one day. Me and my work colleagues couldn’t get over how rude she was. All this niceness is put on for social media. She definitely looks down on people although you’d wonder why seeing as most people have proper jobs not constantly begging for stuff online.

Reactions: 8
Working in a bar can be challenging but this is just pure nasty

I used to really like her and enjoy her stories until she came into where I work one day. Me and my work colleagues couldn’t get over how rude she was. All this niceness is put on for social media. She definitely looks down on people although you’d wonder why seeing as most people have proper jobs not constantly begging for stuff online.
Similar experience... She looks down on people. I used to really enjoy her on social media a couple of years ago. She was a laugh but is now depending too much on it.

Reactions: 4
No course not she gets a free one 🙄 to sample it and show us what the 10kg would be like 😳 what a scam
Sample it? Shes after getting several deliveries of sweets already, she should have donated that 10kg to a good cause.... she hardly needed anymore "samples" like her greed is absolutely unreal😤

Reactions: 3
Anyone notice that Tracey Hackett hasn’t been mentioned recently? They haven’t liked each other’s posts either in the last few weeks 🤔

Anyone notice that Tracey Hackett hasn’t been mentioned recently? They haven’t liked each other’s posts either in the last few weeks 🤔
It's obvious what happened so, Sinead walked in on Simon snorting Sweet King jellies off Tracey's ass, ran over to wallop him, tripped and landed face-down on the coffee table that she now needs to replace. Simon loves his jellies in fairness.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Ya I’d say whatever happened the weekend of the black eye involved Tracey in some way. No sign of her or Si in a while 🤔

ah lads!!! The PR team for the cook mini marathon needs to be fired!!!! after everything she did last year they have her promoting again!!! What a joke, and its virtual this year so we wont even do the "2km"!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She keeps mentioning Simon to let us know he is still around!!! He is very "busy with work"
This is like Grace and the cat... Will Simon reappear... Its all a mystery...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hi guys, I also do some admin for Zen Jen when Aoife is off. I asked her to get in touch with Simon and she meditated and said he’s in the shed & he’s afraid to come out and cross the road on his own. Seems legit so if anyone is nearby can you give a hand. Thanks a mil xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Hi guys, I also do some admin for Zen Jen when Aoife is off. I asked her to get in touch with Simon and she meditated and said he’s in the shed & he’s afraid to come out and cross the road on his own. Seems legit so if anyone is nearby can you give a hand. Thanks a mil xoxo
mags is en route to the shed to rescue simon as we speak..keep an eye out for a midnight update🤣

• Haha
You know yourself lads, it’s not a decent walk unless you stretch, take a detour, go to the cinema and get some snackssssss!!!!

• Haha
Did anyone notice the picture of herself and Simon has disappeared off the mantlepiece ??

• Wow
Reactions: 4
So there’s a simon’s tours coming up 🤔 of course another freebie. Christ do they not think it’s possible to go away somewhere and actually fund it themselves? She’s unreal 😱

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.