Sinead’s Curvy Style #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember last year on GWS, someone posted about spotting Sinead “doing a deal” outside 101 🤣🤣🤣 it was removed after a while but it’s defo a known thing that she be lovin the ❄ On a night out 😌

Reactions: 2
Was just watching her stories & my 11 year old daughter came in as she was putting the jar of sauce in the pan saying ‘this is the best sauce ever’ my daughter said ‘no it’s not homemade is best, everyone knows that!’ In the next snap the sweets appear ... my dd then says go back to doing what you do best eating sweets 🤣 god I really must be careful when watching stories around my kids !!

Reactions: 4
That pasta dish always looks gross sorry. With all the time she has on her hands I can’t understand why she can’t learn to cook a few easy dishes. It’s not hard. I always said she’d be a great candidate for operation transformation

Reactions: 3
That pasta dish always looks gross sorry. With all the time she has on her hands I can’t understand why she can’t learn to cook a few easy dishes. It’s not hard. I always said she’d be a great candidate for operation transformation
And throw some veg into that mess. The sauce would cover the taste. No chips tonight with the carbfest?

Isn’t it gas - the notions - she will block you if you don’t agree with her or question anything genuine - calls her self a curvy style page but in fact she is known as the free food begger and she’s flogging penny sweets in a €3 witches hat for Halloween. #GirlBoss with ‘loads of exciting things coming ‘ - like diabetes is it sinead ?

* I’m not saying anyone gets diabetes from eating sweets. But you have to laugh that she gets 1kg (at least)of sweets sent to her weekly and she never donates them. She is some greedy savage

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20201014-221930.jpg
Screenshot_20201014-222021.jpg

Sorry now but where is the blending on those eyes and cheeks?? Ya need a nutribullet to blend that makeup!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Im surprised she hasnt thought of that to get on the tele! Truth is, she sticks to NOTHING, has zero will power, and would actually require some effort, since shes lazy as f#ck, wouldnt do it🙄

She thinks she’s gorgeous sure. I’m amazed that for someone who gets make up professionally applied more often than the pope says mass you’d think she’d have picked up a few tips and tricks along the way.

Raving on a out a deal at a Limerick hotel, "support local" mmmm I wonder will she be paying for herself and Simon's stay on Saturday???

Reactions: 6
Raving on a out a deal at a Limerick hotel, "support local" mmmm I wonder will she be paying for herself and Simon's stay on Saturday???
Of course she won’t it’s a collab. I just can’t understand how thick she is? With all that’s going on? I don’t get her honestly. Why would anyone need to see her enjoy a free night of food and drink and a hotel stay when we can’t even visit our parents? Christ alive wouldn’t someone in her family advise her at this stage.

Reactions: 12
I actually feel sick watching that pasta dish with the sauce. Her weight and other bad habits will haunt her in some way, be it diabetes, heart problems, fertility problems. You can’t eat and drink like that for so long and not expect side effects.

The other night at the George it was obviously a #COLLAB and not once did she say so. She should be reported. Just a gangster!! I can't stand her.

I actually feel sick watching that pasta dish with the sauce. Her weight and other bad habits will haunt her in some way, be it diabetes, heart problems, fertility problems. You can’t eat and drink like that for so long and not expect side effects.

Who doesn't put any veg in their pasta dish? Even my toddler eats peppers, mushrooms and onion in her pasta

I was booked in for that deal on Saturday 24th, cancelled this evening after hearing she was getting a freebie. Booked Castleoaks in Castleconnell instead. Fingers crossed they don’t bring her along for the night 🙄🙄

Reactions: 15
I was booked in for that deal on Saturday 24th, cancelled this evening after hearing she was getting a freebie. Booked Castleoaks in Castleconnell instead. Fingers crossed they don’t bring her along for the night 🙄🙄
A beautiful hotel you will have a lovely time x

Reactions: 5
Isn’t it gas - the notions - she will block you if you don’t agree with her or question anything genuine - calls her self a curvy style page but in fact she is known as the free food begger and she’s flogging penny sweets in a €3 witches hat for Halloween. #GirlBoss with ‘loads of exciting things coming ‘ - like diabetes is it sinead ?

* I’m not saying anyone gets diabetes from eating sweets. But you have to laugh that she gets 1kg (at least)of sweets sent to her weekly and she never donates them. She is some greedy savage
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻😂😂

If she keeps the way she's going, she's gonna have to rename to "Sinead's Morbidly Obese style" #SMOS *sponsored by Sweetking*

**Whoever in the George that organised the collab with her should be sacked. Who in their right mind would want to stay there with that gobshite in the restaurant beside you, getting louder by the hour. Surely most of limerick she's little more than a freeloader looking for her next meal at this stage?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She's out again tonight with different people. She's gas out ! Never hear about her bestie Pam anymore. She's probably allergic to her

I have cancelled my stay in this hotel in two weeks time. I have also stopped eating out in any of those places and going to any of those salons. One is a salon I’ve went to 4 times a month if not more. It sickens me to see it being honest.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.