Sinead’s Curvy Style #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are all these instagrammers & influencers comparing themselves to this poor girl who was bullied online and the new Coco's Law. Calling out their lies & suspicious behaviour on a public forum is no way related to this.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why are all these instagrammers & influencers comparing themselves to this poor girl who was bullied online and the new Coco's Law. Calling out their lies & suspicious behaviour on a public forum is no way related to this.
Because they have notions 🙄 saw clare with the hair laughing about them comparing yesterday

Reactions: 5
She’s flogging the same make up case as Lisa Jordan today except 2 different companies... Ali express shite if ever I saw it 🙄

Reactions: 5
Oh Sinead is very cranky. Interesting that she didnt comment on the bbq clip being old though as it clearly wasnt filmed yesterday as someone mentioned the nails etc.🙄

I'd be raging if I was that McGorisks pharmacy. If she rushed through the ad any faster she would do great at the mini marathon. Didnt go through any of the products or give detail on swatches or prices etc. Whats new!

Reactions: 10
I wonder what “dessert” Simon was in - trifle , pavlova or creme brûlée maybe .

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So she had pink nails in the afternoon coming out from the bra shop, a French manicure in the bbq photos the same evening and pink nails again going to bed... Someone's telly porkys sinéad!! At least if it's pre recorded say it is but don't let on Simon's there for the bbq when the photos were obviously taken a different day 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Speaking as a hairdresser : I think she hops salon so much that she only sees it as a freebie she’s no long term interest in sorting her hair... she’s well known in limerick salons my limerick hairdresser friends say that any place she’s been she’s burnt her bridges such as the woodlands etc .
I noticed that. She seems to move from businesses to business milking freebies wherever she can get them. Zero brand loyalty. Very shortsighted move in a small pond like limerick.

Reactions: 7
Is it really " Simons tours " when the trip is gifted . She done a serious job advertising for that chemist Mcgoricks . If someone looks sideways at sinead they're a troll sure

Reactions: 4
Her last story was a little bit spikey, so here's some small bits of advice for anyone who happens to be reading this that needs them today -

1. Nobody cares about Simon, or where he is - but people are finding the lies & secrecy and local rumours amusing - we're allowed to. You've chosen to make yourself (and him) the story, so people are allowed to be curious when a main character from a soap-opera goes missing.
2. If people put themselves (and boyfriend and family) out there and sell their souls for whatever freebies they can milk from people - people are allowed to comment on how you do that even if you don't like what they have to say.
3. I'm not saying anyone is, but if someone was acting in a not-that-nice way to people around Limerick, expect to read it here or on some forum. People love to gossip and you've chosen to put yourself in the spotlight.
4. Suggesting that clearly old, pre-recorded video is indeed old and pre-recorded is not trolling.
5. Criticism of someone's behavior, once done in a respectful way, is not trolling.
6. Limerick is a small place, as the saying goes - never tit where you eat.

#PeaceOut

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Her last story was a little bit spikey, so here's some small bits of advice for anyone who happens to be reading this that needs them today -

1. Nobody cares about Simon, or where he is - but people are finding the lies & secrecy and local rumours amusing - we're allowed to. You've chosen to make yourself (and him) the story, so people ae allowed to be curious when a main character from a soap-opera goes missing.
2. If people put themselves (and boyfriend and family) out there and sell their souls for whatever freebies they can milk from people - people are allowed to comment on how you do that even if you don't like what they have to say.
3. I'm not saying anyone is, but if someone was acting in a not-that-nice way to people around Limerick, expect to read it here or on some forum. People love to gossip and you've chosen to put yourself in the spotlight.
4. Suggesting that clearly old, pre-recorded video is indeed old and pre-recorded is not trolling.
5. Criticism of someone's behavior, once done in a respectful way, is not trolling.
6. Limerick is a small place, as the saying goes - never tit where you eat.

#PeaceOut
👌👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Reactions: 1
Have you ever been to her shows? It’s literally just a night out for her! She’s loud, clicks fingers at people & drinks til all hours

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You have to give credit where credit is due though....she’s playing a blinder on this one. Just casually slagging him there on stories about getting the stinger out of her bag of sugar and dropping his name but still no sighting 😂😂 Maybe he still has the black eye after she lamped him 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
You have to give credit where credit is due though....she’s playing a blinder on this one. Just casually slagging him there on stories about getting the stinger out of her bag of sugar and dropping his name but still no sighting 😂😂 Maybe he still has the black eye after she lamped him 😂😂😂😂
Am I imagining things but I I thought she showed him driving, then when I looked again clip is gone! She's losing the plot me thinks.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.