Sinead’s Curvy Style #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously. She was out with a male friend and Simon and they went back to a couples house. I don’t know what started it but she tore into him like a tinker. Then the couple got involved and she stormed out. Hit herself and came back in. Was so out of it that it didn’t occur to her how blatant it was. The male friend told someone in a WhatsApp message which got forwarded on and on.

Reactions: 2
Ok so here’s the story. She was out with a friend and Simon. Went back to a friends house. 👃🏼👃🏼 She beat Simon and there was uproar. Friends kicking off and then she gave herself the black eye. That’s pretty much the facts.
What?!?!?! Is this true?

Reactions: 1
She could have just had rice with that “curry” instead of rice AND chips. She really needs to look at the diet, but I’d say food is almost like an addiction for her. Her story earlier was practically addressed to us here😂
Hi Sinead👋 Just a heads up....DIVINE....Could/ should HAVE...That’s a WRAP And YOU’RE welcome. Xxx

Seriously. She was out with a male friend and Simon and they went back to a couples house. I don’t know what started it but she tore into him like a tinker. Then the couple got involved and she stormed out. Hit herself and came back in. Was so out of it that it didn’t occur to her how blatant it was. The male friend told someone in a WhatsApp message which got forwarded on and on.

These are very very serious things to be saying she did.

Last edited:
This sounds utterly ridiculous 🤣🤣🤣
I heard she was walking through limerick city and someone slapped her with a salmon and that's how she got it! Swear on my hamsters life.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Did she just say she’s keeping take aways to the weekend...? Any yet she had a dominos yesterday or Tuesday? 🤣🤣

She does have a wicked temper & her coke habit is out of control

• Wow
This sounds utterly ridiculous 🤣🤣🤣
I heard she was walking through limerick city and someone slapped her with a salmon and that's how she got it! Swear on my hamsters life.
She would want to have given herself a right wallop in the face for her to get a black eye like that! Seems bit odd

Reactions: 4
Ok so here’s the story. She was out with a friend and Simon. Went back to a friends house. 👃🏼👃🏼 She beat Simon and there was uproar. Friends kicking off and then she gave herself the black eye. That’s pretty much the facts.
Ah come on. That’s hardly true, is it?!

So is she deluded that he is coming back home? Have they split?

I would be seriously pissed if I had coke habit and wasn’t skinny from it .

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I made a new account because I was reading the speculation on the account that has my name and I thought I’d spill the tea but didn’t want my name to attached to it as she’d know it😂 believe it or don’t, I saw the WhatsApps. I’d imagine giving yourself a black eye isn’t too hard when you’re coked off your tits and in a temper.

I made a new account because I was reading the speculation on the account that has my name and I thought I’d spill the tea but didn’t want my name to attached to it as she’d know it😂 believe it or don’t, I saw the WhatsApps. I’d imagine giving yourself a black eye isn’t too hard when you’re coked off your tits and in a temper.

Pretty sure shed have you figured out from what you've just written🤪🙈

So were to think you are in Sineads friendzone as she would know your usual tattle acc name. If this turns out to be true you're a humdinger of a friend to have...... 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Pretty sure shed have you figured out from what you've just written🤪🙈

So were to think you are in Sineads friendzone as she would know your usual tattle acc name. If this turns out to be true your a humdinger of a friend to have 🤣🤣🤣
Re-read my post. Her friend sent the whole story in WhatsApp and it got sent around. I’m not her friend. We would know each other to see around, Limerick is a small place.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.