Sinead’s Curvy Style #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know what happened with her Louis Vuitton bag? She was very cryptic in her explanation that time.

Reactions: 5
Does anyone know what happened with her Louis Vuitton bag? She was very cryptic in her explanation that time.
I heard that they had a house party and it was robbed. I remember hearing it was a cousin just do t know if it was her cousin or Simons.

Reactions: 6
I know its slightly OT but LouLouBell MUA - God she goes on and on so much in her stories..does she think people actually want to listen for that long 😂
Wedding wedding wedding...corona corona corona 🙄🙄 make up , more wedding, more corona, 😂😂 painful

Reactions: 5
What story did she give about the bag at the time?
If I remember rightly it was firstly she couldn’t find her bag, then after searching high and low said it was missing. She couldn’t give any information but that the guards were investigating.... it was gone and that was that. That was all. It was never referred to again, apart from stopping random people on the street if they were carrying an LV to check it.
She stopped one girl, and the bag was fake... she put all this on Insta of course, outing the girl and showing herself up as per usual.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
If I remember rightly it was firstly she couldn’t find her bag, then after searching high and low said it was missing. She couldn’t give any information but that the guards were investigating.... it was gone and that was that. That was all. It was never referred to again, apart from stopping random people on the street if they were carrying an LV to check it.
She stopped one girl, and the bag was fake... she put all this on Insta of course, outing the girl and showing herself up as per usual.
Oh sweet Jesus! What kind of person does that like?? How do you even do that? Stop a random person on a street and demand to look at their bag while filming it? She needs help. I hope that girl called the guards...I know if she pulled me up in the street like that I would be

Oh sweet Jesus! What kind of person does that like?? How do you even do that? Stop a random person on a street and demand to look at their bag while filming it? She needs help. I hope that girl called the guards...I know if she pulled me up in the street like that I would be
She is a tinker.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Support local .......is she for real. She hops from business to business getting freebies be it for hair make up or nails and don't even start on restaurants!!! She must have Rossis bled dry at this stage

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wonder do these insta huns realise, supporting local starts with spending your own money. Preaching to us to buy local, come off it you prize winning gowl

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She shared Nessa ex Vanity Fair post there , I wonder was she left out of the try ons & trying to squirm her way back in or maybe she just wants free pants .

Reactions: 7
So where will she end up tonight considering it’s 15 max outside. Are people really that desperate to go out

Reactions: 4
Support local .......is she for real. She hops from business to business getting freebies be it for hair make up or nails and don't even start on restaurants!!! She must have Rossis bled dry at this stage
Seriously, does she ever get her hair done in the same place twice? Seems to have zero brand loyalty. Limerick is way too small pond to tit on your own doorstep!

Reactions: 10
On the bag thing, if she stopped me asking about my bag I'd tell her duck off. No way she would have got a chance to see was it fake or not. Your one should have knocked her out, cheeky witch. Who the duck goes acosting people on the street, to peer in their bag. Especially in limerick, I lived there 12 years and people do not take tit🤣

The absolute beggy Mitchell. " id say whole of limerick is booked up , maybe we will get a last minute cancellation, Simon is dying for a few pints " . F**k off sinead and book and pay like everyone else you joke

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.