Sinead’s Curvy Style #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems like a lot of posters here are put off by the Limerick Businesses looking for help when they have a lazy greedy influencer who isn't doing what she promised. #thegeorgehotel for example. A freebie that she dined out in. Posted nothing of any content. All I see lately is free food, the Mother getting freebies and the odd wedding singing gig. So not sure what work she actually does. If that constitutes me as being "jealous of Sineads life" then so be it. I have a real job in the real world and it enables me to not only help people but also to pay my way. I can sleep sound knowing I'm not ripping anyone off, but then my neck is far from brass.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Seems like a lot of posters here are put off by the Limerick Businesses looking for help when they have a lazy greedy influencer who isn't doing what she promised. #thegeorgehotel for example. A freebie that she dined out in. Posted nothing of any content. All I see lately is free food, the Mother getting freebies and the odd wedding singing gig. So not sure what work she actually does.
Exactly. Can’t understand how the whole thing works. She gets all these clothes and then gives them to her mother to try on?? And that’s it then? How is that good for any business? Genuinely don’t know who in their right mind would use her. There is still many ways to advertise a product or service - these businesses shouldn’t feel like they need to use absolute fake people to do it for them. It’s lazy marketing in my opinion.

Reactions: 7
Reminds me of when bars etc contact musicians to play a gig for "exposure". Like that will pay their bills.
Fair enough some influencers make stuff sell out...but Sinead is so lazy. It would'nt make you want to book a table, buy a pair of shoes or anything she "advertises".

Reactions: 7
Lads there is no words for her!! We all love a bit of a take away on the couch with the other half but either Simon is as bad as her (although he looks healthier) or else I’d say he looks at her with utter disgust. I know must of her followers look at her with disgust now after the last few weeks of just jumping from one restaurant to another. I’d say she easily swamps 5000 calories a day. She says her lower stomach is her problem area, I personally think her whole body is her problem area. And it’s not a lower stomach it’s a full 2nd stomach!!
Everything aside, she's just not being very sensible with her health. I myself am far from skinny and enjoy 'bad' foods. I'd say that we all do. But the level of saturated fat and the amount of calories being consumed is soooooo dangerous. Her and him are ticking time bombs for atherosclerosis and massive cardiovascular problems. No one can eat like that and exhibit that level of gluttony and escape the consequences. Not to mention they have plenty, so they could he donating some of their freebies to struggling families in their communities. But if you said any of this to her she would sh&@e her pants, say you're a bad person and block ya! When she maybe needs to turn that mirror round on herself.... She is becoming a laughing stock, but she doesn't have the self awareness or intelligence to do anything about it. Unfortunately.

Reactions: 15
Hello, first time poster here. Watching Sinead she seems to have completely lost herself along the way in blogging world. I'll be honest i was a fan of her at the start. She had passion and drive behind her content and I used think she was a good laugh and seemed normal down to earth. She's lost her drive completely and her content is extremely bland, lazy and her attitude has changed also she's no longer the bubbly blogger. I won't start on supporting local and leaching businesses dry because it genuinely boils my blood.

Only other thing I'll say is I really hope she wakes up one day and a switch clicks and she will make a change of lifestyle for her own sake and health because she is going down a very dark path with what she eats. It's very shocking to see the amount of take aways and rubbish she eats day in day out. I've read here a few time people say why aren't her friend's and family stepping in with her weight but at the end of the day it's 100% down to herself. She's the only one who can put food into her month and she's the only one who can get herself up and exercising. No one else can do it for her.

Reactions: 19
Hello, first time poster here. Watching Sinead she seems to have completely lost herself along the way in blogging world. I'll be honest i was a fan of her at the start. She had passion and drive behind her content and I used think she was a good laugh and seemed normal down to earth. She's lost her drive completely and her content is extremely bland, lazy and her attitude has changed also she's no longer the bubbly blogger. I won't start on supporting local and leaching businesses dry because it genuinely boils my blood.

Only other thing I'll say is I really hope she wakes up one day and a switch clicks and she will make a change of lifestyle for her own sake and health because she is going down a very dark path with what she eats. It's very shocking to see the amount of take aways and rubbish she eats day in day out. I've read here a few time people say why aren't her friend's and family stepping in with her weight but at the end of the day it's 100% down to herself. She's the only one who can put food into her month and she's the only one who can get herself up and exercising. No one else can do it for her.
So very true.
Aside from the leeching off businesses at the end of the day we’d all love to see a lifestyle change. She needs to do it for herself, not for Simon, not for her family or Instagram and followers but for herself. Hopefully she will be think she’s a few more years of growing up to do first.

Reactions: 3
Seriously, I have issues with some of what Sinead does but the comments I've seen here lately. Are people that jealous of her life or is it the covid situation but jesus...the bitterness & down right nastiness. My opinion!!!!!!!
Honestly, not one person is jealous of Sinead! Anyone from Limerick eye rolls at the mention of her as she is known for being a massive scrounger that pays for nothing 😬 the woman is not one bit relatable to anyone... she chops and changes products so much that it’s pretty obvious she “loves” whatever is free 🤣 she is loud, ignorant and annoying also.

Reactions: 12
Jesus Christ she just looks so lost there on insta. The dancing she just looks so pissed I actually think a break from insta and a mon-fri routine job would actually do her the world of good.

Reactions: 11
Seriously, I have issues with some of what Sinead does but the comments I've seen here lately. Are people that jealous of her life or is it the covid situation but jesus...the bitterness & down right nastiness. My opinion!!!!!!!
Feck it I’ve been caught!! Hands up 🙌🏼 I’m so jealous of sinead! I just wish people we’re talking about me doing cocaine. I’m jealous that I don’t get free clothes that I have to gift to family cause I’ve outgrown regular clothes shop. And worst of all I’m jealous that I’m not on the direct train to a heart attack!! Anyone have the number to jealous anonymous...... I think I need a support group!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
But who would employ her? Has she any qualifications or work experience from the past I genuinely don't know.

In her last video is she actually eating takeaway again. How does soemone eat takeaway out 4-5 times a week and still be alive

Reactions: 1
How could she be eating another takeaway? What is she like? I'd be bed bound if I ate like her.

She’s 35 said it recently when she said someone messaged her thinking she was much younger 🤣

She must be older, her skin is very aged looking, I would think she is 40-45
No I think her birthday just gone was 35 ! Mental , she uses non stop the best of creams and botox now , still uses non stop filters and i think her skin looks quite bad , probably the non stop tit good isn't helping. She looks 40 i think

Reactions: 2
I wasn't sure, I think been limited to certain styles of clothes age her more than her face but she often behaves like someone in their early 20s. Maybe it's the whole loudness and attention seeking that makes it seem that way.
Any idea of her sisters ages? They seem much more together and at ease with themselves.

No I think her birthday just gone was 35 ! Mental , she uses non stop the best of creams and botox now , still uses non stop filters and i think her skin looks quite bad , probably the non stop tit good isn't helping. She looks 40 i think
No way, I would never have guessed 35. Omg her skin at 35 is terrible, even with the Botox and fillers my god

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.