Sinead’s Curvy Style #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Scum are we? 😂😂😂Oh Sinead darling, drug dealers are scum. You wouldn’t know anything about that though, would you? We are an online forum in a country with free speech, who are commenting on what you put out there for all to see.
By the way, it’s ‘ whole,‘, which means entire. ‘Hole’ is what you sit on most of the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I can tell you now and it won’t be a long one but I worked very very closely to her and I can honestly say she is the RUDEST and BITCHY person I have ever ever met! Everything she does is fake ! She is so nasty under all the fake ‘ waaaaheyyy I’m sinead I’m great crack and I’m so funny ‘ she is also a tight arse with money major tightarse!! She might not be now but she was back then! I always always give bloggers the benefit of the doubt . I worked alongside the makeup fairy and she was grand and friendly what you saw was what you got personality wise ! Didn’t talk much but that was her ! There was so many times i tried to become friendly with her but she would make you feel like tit and one night il never ever forget how she made me feel it was that bad !

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Scum are we? 😂😂😂Oh Sinead darling, drug dealers are scum. You wouldn’t know anything about that though, would you? We are an online forum in a country with free speech, who are commenting on what you put out there for all to see.
By the way, it’s ‘ whole,‘, which means entire. ‘Hole’ is what you sit on most of the time.
What did she say?! Missed it 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I expect to see less of Simon now as a point "her blog is not about Simon" 🙄

She called everyone who reads & participates in these online forums & Facebook groups as "scum"!!!

Am I imagining things but I I thought she showed him driving, then when I looked again clip is gone! She's losing the plot me thinks.
Really? I didn’t see that one at all now but I’ve heard his voice there just now in the background of her latest story but jaysus with her who knows!! Could be pre recorded voice over 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It’s either: Simon’s face is bate and his new teeth are knocked out! God knows he was like guy smiley after he got the new teeth! 😬

or

he’s decided that he was featured too much on her insta & that’s what they killed each other over?! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Either way, it’s all very strange & a lot of lies have been told to protect her

Reactions: 4
i wonder if he travelled abroad and was never gonna isolate on his return? for work or leisure idk? that would explain the secrecy

Reactions: 8
Have you ever been to her shows? It’s literally just a night out for her! She’s loud, clicks fingers at people & drinks til all hours
Have you ever been to her shows? It’s literally just a night out for her! She’s loud, clicks fingers at people & drinks til all hours
What I find cringworthy with all her shows is that she bores the To dead with her singing, hear she offers spots prizes while performing so those on the grid think she's tit hot.

Thought she eaten Simon to be honest, he's looks uneasy there thou.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
She used to go to a hairdresser I went to. Got her hair done for free the whole lot. Then the following week was promoting a different hairdresser and they text her about promoting them given she just had free treatments and the verbal abuse they got back was shocking! She is as common!

i wonder if he travelled abroad and was never gonna isolate on his return? for work or leisure idk? that would explain the secrecy
I think this is the he most likely story that he was away with work and didn’t isolate. That or there was a bust up on the anniversary as there was no ring! She is pushing on a bit 👵🏼😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I find her ‘calling out of all the trolls’ pathetic and the more I watch her the more I think she’s a bit of a b*tch. She seems to have no girlfriends whatsoever that aren’t ‘from the industry’ and any childhood ones seem to have disappeared and the smugness today is on another level. I’m just baffled as to why any business wants her.

Reactions: 11
Simon travelling abroad is actually a very likely story. If all the business’ she collabs with like the hairdressers and nail salons etc. knew she was in contact with someone who was abroad they mightn’t need so likely to invite her in! He does work on oil rigs too which could very well involve international travel.

Yeah I’d say you’re right. He must have been isolating somewhere... hence why someone saw them out walking but she appeared to be at home alone... why all the secrecy though?

Simon is working for a company in Limk so that isn’t the story at all. She will only love all the drama and questions over the last while about them.

Reactions: 2
God the chefs at Wyatt Westport didn’t look too pleased with being filmed - can’t say I would either 🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.