Sinead’s Curvy Style #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve commented before I’ve been to her show with a friend 😳 waste of money! One plate of nibbles between a table of 10 who are usually groups of 2-4 friends so you’re throwing the daggers at them all fighting over cocktail sausages ! She drank the whole way through it clicking her fingers at her show ponies it was all sell sell sell form some accessories crap and then Nessa and the over priced whacky stuff from vanity fair, the one with the bras, some hair wan, tan, make up etc. It’s a piss up. Sineads family took up one whole table and drank all evening she joined them after and then herself and Simon were tit faced . She awarded one of the ‘raffle prizes’ to her mother for her ‘support’ and the blind date was a set up with her friends staged to play the parts. Remember sinead also charges all those brands to sell to you that night too, she isn’t paying for food at your table that’s obvious by the pitiful display so she’s making most of the €€ straight from the ticket sales bar the price of room hire but then the hotel has a guarantee of drinks/accommodation sales so I’m sure that is not huge. Her last shows were 300 tickets x €85. And when you figure out she doesn’t pay any brand to turn up (it’s the other way around they pay to feature a stand or give a show) that’s €25K. €25K. Please do not feed (literally) this savage
Sounds like a great way for Sinead to make money but why would anyone want to pay €85 to be sold to for a night. All the brands have to pay to be there and they do it because people will buy at them .

She's edited the post and it doesn't say non-refundable anymore.View attachment 291824

What does this mean?!
I was chancing my arm saying non refundable im the hope people will buy and I can spend the money knowing I never have to refund it

Reactions: 6
Tone deaf that she thinks ppl will buy show tickets 🙈🙈

Lou Lou rants tonight had to tap tap through it, Jesus she is painful.

Reactions: 7
€85 for that tit show!!!! €85 for a few sausages, cheap tat and knock offs?! With the added bonus of her screeching on top of it?! I don’t think so. My idea of hell. She has some neck as well saying they’re non refundable. She’s basically saying if any of you fools think you’re getting a penny off me, think again. Mama needs a new LV bag. I hope it backfires spectacularly on her. Get a real job Sinead, and stop exploiting people.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Post on Insta page a couple hours ago advertising the shows, read through to end.
[/QUOTE
Wow I didn't see that! Was she not saying on her stories they are refundable if they don't go ahead Jesus she has a nerve.
€85 for that tit show!!!! €85 for a few sausages, cheap tat and knock offs?! With the added bonus of her screeching on top of it?! I don’t think so. My idea of hell. She has some neck as well saying they’re non refundable. She’s basically saying if any of you fools think you’re getting a penny off me, think again. Mama needs a new LV bag. I hope it backfires spectacularly on her. Get a real job Sinead, and stop exploiting people.
€85 is very very expensive. I mean you'd expect a full 3 course meal for that. Apparently it's a tray full of cocktail sausos, chips and nuggets plonked in the middle of the table.

Dose. Loulou weak for herself, watch that reel..... Bore bore. Ranting same insta scutter... #selflove #copycat. GO AWAY FOOL
Lads, i cant actually breathe,she is back. With the polo neck, Jennifer Aniston haircut and bad make up!! Dribble......Lou Lou, stop the lights!

Reactions: 4
222194A0-E0BC-4742-B0FD-2686A340B621.png

I don’t mean to derail but HOLY duck!!!! she makes Sinead look like Catherine tilbury 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 292608
I don’t mean to derail but HOLY duck!!!! she makes Sinead look like Catherine tilbury 🥴
Hahahahahahhha
Lads, in all fairness, the over contoured,overdressed eyes went out with Inglot closing. I mean RU PAUL wants her face back. Its dreadful, And somewhat sad? How The Fook does she think its nice? Kohl eyeliner on a blustery october afternoon? Stop it now Lou Lou. Act your age

Are her eyebrows a pisstake?
Drag

Reactions: 4
There is not one single woman in their 30s that walks around with that contoured to death look and slugs for eyebrows... it’s actually desperate

Reactions: 5
Have you ever met a one that loves herself more than sinead ... I actually haven't 🙈 if she was chocolate ( or pizza ) she would eat herself

Also this is just pathetic. Basically begging for followers and views now
Maybe her numbers have dropped because people got bored of watching someone getting exponentially bigger from eating free takeaways all the time? Just a thought.
Watching someone freeloading & eating their way around a city (country) that is struggling isn't really what people want to watch nowadays it seems. Who knew?

Reactions: 21
Maybe her numbers have dropped because people got bored of watching someone getting exponentially bigger from eating free takeaways all the time? Just a thought.
Watching someone freeloading & eating their way around a city (country) that is struggling isn't really what people want to watch nowadays it seems. Who knew?
When Simon went missing few weeks back, she was was entertaining. She was on the edge. Cranky, Nervy, snappy that she gives all her make up away? to her buddies???Bark bark!!! Now she seen only as a fraudster, cause they clearly split(black eye) and she didn't respect her followers enough to tell the truth!! People expect loyalty, and she cant deliver so id say a lot of us fell by the wayside.

Is buying your following not paying off for you hun!
73k following her with 15% watching stories... 🤣 someone is definitely trying to tell you something Sinead its just not instagram 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.